Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Includes all food and drink
- Professional guide only English language
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Walking tour of 3 different authentic restaurants
- Tasting traditional foods at each and excellent Argentine wine
- Visit to one of the best artisanal ice cream shops of the city
- English explanation of the foods and the history of the restaurants and neighborhoods visited
- Tranfers to hotels - there will be a meeting point
- Departure details
- San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina Tours in San Telmo only on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina Tours in Palermo every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18016P62
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- You have 2 options for this tour: Starting from San Telmo on Mondays and Wednesdays - second option starting from Palermo every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour?
- Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour price starts from $185.00. Discover and book Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour cancellation policy?
- Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour?
- Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour is hosted by Azul Latina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Azul Latina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18016P62
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Calle DefensaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2PalermoStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined in August 2017
#75 of 751 Tours & Activities in Buenos Aires
- 425hillaryr00Tango ReviewThe dancers were amazing and we enjoyed the variety with the music and singing mi Ed in. The staff were wonderful, as was the food.
- 942amandab00Love this show! Do it if you’re in the mood for watching great tangoThis was so fun and such a dazzling show. The pickup and drop off was easy. Wine and champagne included. 10/10 recommend.
- GiddyupTraveler00RED HOT!After a nightmare of flight delays, we barely rallied to make this show...So happy we did! Rojo Tango is excellent in every way! The dancers are insanely beautiful and their costumes are extraordinary. Dinner and service is also very good, with generous pours of good wine. All four of us absolutely enjoyed this night out. Included transportation was prompt, polite and very comfortable. Go early enough to visit the hotel lounge....Wowza!
- 981millie00Great ShowThis tour was pricy but to me it was worth the price. The show is at the Faena Hotel. Service and food were excellent. Unlimited drinks and water. The Malbec was very good. I had the vegetarian options. Wonderful show. The dancers danced on the stage and into the audience. About 100 people were in attendance. Not full of people from tours.
- rshimerl00Tango DelightIt was a fun and delicious evening. The food was served quickly and well prepared, the wine ran freely and the whole evening was delightful and very professional. Highly recommend the experience.
- Susan G00Great night outThe Show was amazing - dinner service fast - food acceptable for fast service to big and full dining areas
- Dr_Gis6400Great evening, lower your expectations about the foodWe researched several live Tango shows and chose this one as it seemed more reasonable and mostly had good reviews. We agreed as a group that the dinner was ‘incidental’ to the evening but I didn’t expect it to be inedible. My husband had the steak which was a generous portion and OK but the wine was mediocre at best. Creme brûlée was liquid on top and was not made from cream. Other guests seemed to have different options so maybe we should have chosen a more expensive ticket. You live and learn! You get what you pay for! Show was great with beautiful dancing and a superb live orchestra; the setting was like a theatre, with the dinner guests sitting in the stalls. The more expensive diners were closer to the stage- another reason to pay a bit more!
- Elizaveta K00100% Worth going for.Amazing Experience. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Dancing and singing was excellent…passionate…it’s everything you would want from a tango show. Thank you very much. I recommend it even if you have just one day in Buenos Aires … you won’t regret it.
- 484mikaelar00Great way to spend an eveningI had a great time at this show. I ended up in a seat at the very front by chance, and my transit to/from my lodging was a breeze. I did the drinks-only option, which happily came with dessert too. The performances themselves were outstanding, especially the 1:1 dances! And the venue itself is stunning and historic. Definitely recommend!
- PortugalTravelerP00Great show, great dinner!Even though there are a lot of seats, it is a more intimist show, quite cozy. The dancers are very good, so are the singers, but the orchestra is just AMAZING!!!! And it was great to be at Cafe Angelitos where Carlos Gardel used to hang. A place filled with charm and history. The dinner was very god, great food and very friendly staff.
- Road0100017903800Best Show in Town!So many locals told us that this was the best Tango show in Buenos Aires and we weren’t disappointed. The collection and delivery service from & to our hotel was punctual and professional with a friendly driver. The actual Tango show was amazing, excitement and drama from start to finish. We opted for show only, as we ate beforehand, but wine was included. We probably benefitted, as we had a table that was slightly raised.
- ADCV00Sumptuous 3 course meal and an beautiful hour long Tango performanceThey picked up from the hotel and dropped back. The 3 course dinner was served first with wine. Following this, there was an hour long tango performance. Although never seen one before, at no point did it meander. The performances were done by multiple members for short durations and it was breathtaking!
- SunCitySteve00Beautiful SettingThe show was nothing short of amazing! The dancers footwork was incredible. As is stated elsewhere, the athleticism of the dancers was only exceeded by the beauty of the dances. The music was lively and engaging. The songs were, even without ubderstanding the words evocative. The food (my wife and I both had the steak) was absolutely top rate and skillfully matched with the wines being served..... and there was no shortage of wine! The setting, in the La Faena Hotel, was perfect, adding, as it did to the ambience of the show. Simply, go to this show ! you will not be disappointed. Thanks Azul Latina!!
- jkjd300Fantastic Tango!!Fantastic Tango show with singing and the accompanying band was so very good! Very nice venue with excellent service details, also shuttle service was prompt and pickup went smoothly.
- joesmetro00tango / rojowe loved the show...i assumed the show was at 8pm and we thought we were just doing the show and not the dinner, so that was confusing, i spoke to the host, they offers to move us or extend the bar in the hotel as place to wait. that was a great touch. we stayed at our table and drank some champagne and we really did not eat, food looked mediocre at best. that said....the show was over the top and what we came for. the dancers were incredible, clothes and overall dance technique. the older gentlemen dance had such a command and old school approach / peppered with the younger more physical dancers in tow. the singers were great and really worked their magic as a team and solo. i truly enjoyed when they flipped the script and went cabaret style, dancing on the bar and using the room as the dance floor as well as the stage. we paid for the front row table and it was way worth it!! one more thing...the band, incredible live act we could have just taken in a concert with them, the piano and accordionist were stand outs. we will and will probably would go back...but just for the show.
Hi, I would like to book 2 tickets for the food tour in Palermo for tomorrow, Saturday 12pm but the website won't let me check availability (the page won't load). Can you confirm availability for tomorrow? Also, what languages is the tour available in? Thank you and kind regards, Theresa
Buy it with
Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour provided by Azul Latina
Product Overview: Buenos Aires Traditional Barbecue Tour
Number of Photos