per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Private tango teacher
- Dance studio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District Meeting point depends on your hotel´s location. Please provide the area you will be staying in and your preferred time frame. Palermo is usually unavailable on Sundays (and sometimes hard to confirm with a short notice), so the lesson will be closer to Downtown
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68122P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Many studios are closed on Sundays, so locations on those dates can be further from your hotel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Tango lesson?
- Private Tango lesson price starts from $35.00. Discover and book Private Tango lesson on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tango lesson cancellation policy?
- Private Tango lesson cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tango lesson on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tango lesson?
- Private Tango lesson is hosted by Immersion Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Immersion Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tango lesson on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tango lesson?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Tango lesson on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68122P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Buenos Aires, Argentina
#131 of 729 Tours & Activities in Buenos Aires
- Abogado12300Fantastic eveningWe found Martin Salamanca at Immersion tours. He was able to procure tickets for both of the Tango finals (Pista and Salon) of the International Tango Festival in August. He arranged for a Tanguera, Maria Eugenia to transport and escort us. We got lots of ideas for things to see and do in Buenos from them too. We felt like part of the local tango community. I would highly recommend Immersion Tours, particularly if it’s your first trip to Buenos Aires.
- arpclock00Private lesson and milongaAfter trying unsuccessfully for several weeks to contact another company that offered a similar experience, we finally found Immersion Tours. They were always very prompt to answer our emails and made it easy for us to book the evening. At the last minute our hotel changed - no problem. At the appointed time, our guide for the evening, Anto, arrived. She took very good care of us. The hour long lesson was great. The milonga was outside for a special event. We highly recommend this company!
- johnfQ4968CC00Tango-tastic!!We were looking for interesting local activities and found these awesome Tango lessons! Laura was a great teacher and we had heaps of fun!
- rox4249000Great private tango lessonI had a great time with Laura in the private tango lesson. She is an excellent teacher focused on the fundamental techniques of tango and also practical exercises. Very fun and she invited me to a milonga that night!
- Camilo R00Great activity while in Buenos AiresWhile searching online for local activities to do in Buenos Aires, my wife and I came across with this activity. being accompanied by a local guide to Tango was a truly local-like experience.
- Stefan V00Best tango experience so far!Laura took me to a milonga and I loved it! Definitely a must in Buenos Aires if you´re looking for the local tango
- Kristijonas Ž00The best tango teacher for gringos!My first and the best tango teacher i had pleasure dancing with. Highly rec for everyone who is in Buenos Aires and would like to get the feeling of the dance. Later teacher suggested a place to go and see how locals ar dancing which was the cherry on the top with super authentic, music, wine, place and ofcourse dance combo!
- bartanga00Great tango experience with real maestro!The tango classes with Eudardo Pareja and Laura Grandi is not just about learning how to dance. It’s like to touch the very core of this dance. Recommended to everyone, doesn’t matter the level!!!
- Pratik P00When in Argentina... TangoThe tango was really one of the highlights of my trip. It was really awesome how a non dancer like me could pick up tango skills and have fun. Thanks for the experience.
- Graham R00Authentic Tango Experience an Excellent EveningMy wife and I chose this tour as we did not want to experience a theatre type tango show. We wanted to experience the real Tango in Buenos Aires. We were picked up at our hotel by a lovely Tango teacher Laurita Grandi. She took us to an apartment in Buenos Aires Where she had a dance studio. We had an hour of Tango instruction on a one to one basis. Laurita then took us to a local Milonga where we spent the rest of the evening drinking wine and watching the locals dance Tango. We plucked up courage to dance Tango ourselves but spent most of the evening enjoying the wonderful atmosphere of the Milonga. Laurita was a great host and explained about the culture and codes of Tango . If you want an authentic Tango experience in Buenos Aires forget the theatre type Tango shows and book this tour. It was a great night at a reasonable cost. The picture is of my wife on the left with Laurita. It was a wonderful experience of which we have fond memories.
- Harald J00Nice visit of a milongaIt has been a Nice visit. As a german couple, Not speaking any spanish it would have been impossible to do such a Trip ourself.
- Carlos P00Amazing experience!!We had the chance to take the "Tango autentico" experience with Immersion tours and we had an amazing time. I'm not much of a dancer, but as soon as we started the tour, I've realized that this wasn't the regular "touristy" attraction but the real and genuine Tango experience. Forget about the old boring and un-interesting over rehearsed choreography's. This felt like the real Buenos Aires, dancing to the melodies of authenticity. After witnessing the passion and energy of this Tango dancers, you just end up wanting more. The guys at Immersion tours were extremely friendly and willing to answer all of our questions, and you could see that they really knew what they were talking about. I totally recommend this tour and I'm looking forward to repeat it myself on my next visit to Buenos Aires. Thank you guys!
- Cassie R00Brilliant, thoughtful and fun.I was nervous being on my own and trying something new, but Martin and Laura made the whole experience enjoyable. The tango teacher was patient, talented and helpful and inspired me to want to learn back in London. Being at the Milonga was fantastic because it was not full of tourists, instead I got to see all the locals dancing. Laura was great company here, explaining things to me, making sure I had a nice glass of red wine and some empanadas too. I'd really recommend this experience to people and especially with this organisation.
- mradwanz00Absolutely Fantastic و اجمد ليلة في البلدWhat an amazing experience!!! I did not expect the genuine and authentic aspect that makes this night so wonderful. This is Tango done right, none of the touristic nonsense. If you want real, go to this place المكان دة بيقدم حفلات تانجو على الاصل بعيد عن جو السياحي اللي مالي البلد. اللي عايز حاجة فعلاً بتعبر عن الثقافة الارجنيني لازم تطلعوا مع الجماعة
- Hilary Z00Truly authentic Tango experience!As a dancer, I highly recommend this Tango experience! Tango with locals...you will take away a lot of awesome memories with your holiday!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Private Tango lesson provided by Immersion Tours
Product Overview: Private Tango lesson
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos