Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers
By Azul Latina
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Tango Show
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Terrazas Reservas Malbec y Chardonay - during all dinner and show
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Rojo Tango
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up Buenos Aires Port - Terminal Quinquela Martin
- Buenos Aires Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18016P37
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up Buenos Aires PORT: Solo show service: 9.30 PM
- Pick up Buenos Aires PORT: Dinner and show service: 8.15 PM
- The pick up is at Gate 12 Terminal Quinquela Martin - the driver will find yo- private transfer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
- How much is Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers?
- Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers price starts from $195.00. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers cancellation policy?
- Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers?
- Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers is hosted by Azul Latina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Azul Latina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 'Rojo Tango Show' Including Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18016P37
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rojo TangoStop: 3 hours - Admission includedLocated at Faena Hotel: The best show of Tango Buenos Aires is undoubtedly ROJO TANGO, it is a unique experience, since its setting, menu, wine , champagne and the best artists in the Country. The place is small, decorated as a cabaret of the 1900s, you will meet a live orchestra and great dancers. Artists who are part of these scenarios are great talents, both in tango and interpretation of each piece. Rojo Tango is the best without any doubt at representing the Tango history through its show.Read morePass byPuerto Madero
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great group outing
Large group outing As we were part of a group traveling with the medical staff at work. Great service very nice env…
Bypass organize trip and go to the show on your own, without dinner
You will spend more time on the bus than at the tango place. The service at the Homero Esquina was bad. The show wa…
Great show, but unbelievably rude customer service!!
The show was fabulous, however do not book through this company!!! The email confirming pick up says they will arri…
Skip the dinner
The show was a lot of fun, but the meal was terrible. My salmon (I order mine medium and it came out well done) wa…
Great dancers! Food average
Unfortunately due to a CoVid case, our location was changed. The show was brilliant but the food was average so val…
Great Tango Show
We opted to just do the show. The driver was on time to pick us up. We had a great table and view of the stage. …
Loved the band and the tango show; dinner not so great
Loved the band and the tango show; dinner not so great. Driver was late, so we were last to be seated and last to b…
We booked the premium show as recommended by our hotel. We were picked up on time (mini bus). Waiter was attentiv…
Excellent tango show to see in Buenos Aires.
There are so many tango shows to choose in Buenos Aires, so we decided to ask the locals. Our waitress in a restaur…
Rojo Tango show
Great evening with fantastic seats at the front. Excellent meal and service. Wonderful dancers and musicians. Trans…
We started our day in raincoats. It was raining the entire time we were there. The rain did not take away from th…
My wife and I selected the show option only. The show was absolutely spectacular. We highly recommend!
Very good Food, very good Tango
I enjoyed my evening very much. The food was quite good, especially the dessert. The show afterwards was good. T…
Lots to see and easy to navigate
The hotel arranged for us to take a cab to the main entrance to the Falls as well as the time for our driver to pic…
Intimate venue and great tango
The food was just so so but you come for the show. We thoroughly enjoyed the show. The wine flowed. The dancing was…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We visited the Rojo Tango instead of taking in the tango show (excursion) offered by our cruise. The show and food were amazing! Definitely worth the price.
Written June 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.