3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour
By Azul Latina
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Ezeiza international Airport of Buenos Aires – Hotel – The driver will be waiting for passenegers at the airport holding a sign with the name of the passenger to facilitate the meeting.
- Transfer service back to International Ezeiza airport The driver will pick up passengers at the hotel Time: according flight details
- All tour as listed
- Regular City Tour on Day 1: Includes hotel pickup at 9:00am and drop-off at the end of the tour. Duration: 3 hrs
- Cafe de los Angelitos dinner and show: the service includes hotel transfer, in and out. Dinner: 3 course dinner, Trumpeter wines, Malbec and Chardonay. Pickup: Between 8:00 and 8.30pm. Back to hotel: 11.30pm
- Tigre Delta Tour: Hotel transfer in and out
- Cooking lesson: Hotel transfer in and out
- Hotel is not included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The services incudes pick up to your hotel and airport in / out
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18016P28
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour?
- How much is 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour?
- 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour price starts from $450.00. Discover and book 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour cancellation policy?
- 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour?
- 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour is hosted by Azul Latina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Azul Latina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Night Buenos Aires Traditional Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18016P28
Arrival: Transfer service...
First service - Regular City...
Tigre Delta Tour + Asado dinner...
Transfer service back to...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great group outing
Large group outing As we were part of a group traveling with the medical staff at work. Great service very nice env…
Bypass organize trip and go to the show on your own, without dinner
You will spend more time on the bus than at the tango place. The service at the Homero Esquina was bad. The show wa…
Great show, but unbelievably rude customer service!!
The show was fabulous, however do not book through this company!!! The email confirming pick up says they will arri…
Skip the dinner
The show was a lot of fun, but the meal was terrible. My salmon (I order mine medium and it came out well done) wa…
Great dancers! Food average
Unfortunately due to a CoVid case, our location was changed. The show was brilliant but the food was average so val…
We visited the Rojo Tango instead of taking in the tango show (excursion) offered by our cruise. The show and food …
Great Tango Show
We opted to just do the show. The driver was on time to pick us up. We had a great table and view of the stage. …
Loved the band and the tango show; dinner not so great
Loved the band and the tango show; dinner not so great. Driver was late, so we were last to be seated and last to b…
We booked the premium show as recommended by our hotel. We were picked up on time (mini bus). Waiter was attentiv…
Excellent tango show to see in Buenos Aires.
There are so many tango shows to choose in Buenos Aires, so we decided to ask the locals. Our waitress in a restaur…
Rojo Tango show
Great evening with fantastic seats at the front. Excellent meal and service. Wonderful dancers and musicians. Trans…
We started our day in raincoats. It was raining the entire time we were there. The rain did not take away from th…
My wife and I selected the show option only. The show was absolutely spectacular. We highly recommend!
Very good Food, very good Tango
I enjoyed my evening very much. The food was quite good, especially the dessert. The show afterwards was good. T…
Lots to see and easy to navigate
The hotel arranged for us to take a cab to the main entrance to the Falls as well as the time for our driver to pic…