Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Argentine BBQ lunch at Santa Susana Ranch
- Horse-drawn carriage ride at Santa Susana Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Estancia Santa Susana
- Lunch and additional food and drinks for the Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P128
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants
- IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be checks during the trip
- Santa Susana Ranch operates only Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- Most travelers can participate
- City tour operates only in the morning
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience?
- How much is Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience?
- Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience price starts from $342.81. Discover and book Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience cancellation policy?
- Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience?
- Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience is hosted by Tangol. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P128
Reserve your spot
Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour
Gaucho Day Trip to Santa Susana...
About the operator
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined in February 2011
#86 of 729 Tours & Activities in Buenos Aires
- G1113ZEanap00Terrible dinner & service great showFood was terrible as well as the service. The show was amazing. The quality of the food was terrible
- elwong8900Unresponsive , disappointing, and liar of a company - do not trustI Booked a 2 day Colca canyon tour with them through GetYourGuide…and they never showed up! Literally hauled my ass up to show up at the pick up point at 3am, in the middle of a street in Arequipa, Peru by myself as a female solo traveler waiting for 30 minutes. I had exchanged emails with the company before giving them my WhatsApp information and all the details they required. When I asked them about drop off time, they never responded. As I’m waiting at 3am I try to contact them (which according to their website, they have 24 hrs customer service). I try their Facebook, their WhatsApp, and email, and am notified that their hours are 9-6pm. I try calling but since they are based in Argentina, I can’t reach them. This was supposed to be the highlight of my Arequipa trip, and I planned this specific date because it worked in my schedule. Now I won’t be able to do the 2 day trek as planned. I am disappointed to be lied to like this by the company. Terrible communication, and blatantly lying on their website with 24 hour customer service. I am so utterly disappointed and recommend booking with another company that actually responds. Or, be disappointed like me.
- Bridget G00Worth the ticket priceAmazingly beautiful place and a great place to plan to visit. English guide and personable and made the tour interesting and informative.
- Dreamer82716100Something fun and differentDinner was great, tons of options. I tried the chori pan and the Milanese since I’d had plenty of asado on my trip so far. I had the wine poached pear for dessert which wasn’t bad, just not my thing. The show was about 90 minutes and had a collection of dancing, live music, etc. it was as advertised. I really enjoyed the flute portions in the middle.
- SMF-Collegeville00Enjoyable Dinner and ShowExcellent show of a variety of live tango and folkloric music and dances with an enjoyable meal. The singers and dancers were quite impressive.
- VictorDPMiami00An Unforgettable Night of Emotion and Magnificence at Señor Tango!Fernando Soler's performance was nothing short of magnificent. His storytelling skills were captivating, and the hypnotizing sound of his voice added an extra layer of magic to the entire show. I was truly spellbound by his ability to convey emotions through his narration and transport the audience into the heart of the story. The orchestra's contribution cannot be overlooked. Their skillful performance added depth and richness to the overall experience, enhancing the emotions of each scene and further immersing us in the tale being told on stage. Señor Tango provided an unforgettable night of entertainment that blended outstanding performances with an amazing storyline. I was moved, mesmerized, and thoroughly impressed by the entire production. If you're looking for an evening filled with emotion, wonder, and top-notch talent, Señor Tango is an absolute must-see!
- Jayesh S00Beautiful Spanish spiken Tango showBeautiful dancers and dances. Seating arrangement makes a difference, if youbare seated towards the back, watching show will be difficult. Completely in Spanish.
- Jose V00To know Argentina well, it is a must to experience what the history is of Buenos Aires all all of Argentina.Excelent location and for tango lovers a total experience. Excellent treatment from the way in with the wine testing, the dinner and of course the full show with all that is true Argentina traditions. I recommend to everyone who want to know what is culture in city of Buenos Aires. A must for every person who comes to visit Argentina.
- catherineaW884IQ00A highlight of our tripWhile not huge soccer fans, we nevertheless wanted to experience the famed passion of an Argentinian match. Turned out to be one of the absolute highlights of our trip. We opted to go for a match at River Plate Stadium and ended up sharing an amazing experience with 86,000 supporters. It's fair to say these folk are fully invested in their team and the game! The songs, the volume, the arm waving and the "encouragement" for the away team had to be experienced to be believed. I don't think they stopped for almost two hours. The seats were brilliant and our guide was wonderful.
- Jet3248776980100A must see!!Amazing and I learned a lot!! The gold room was interesting and a great place to hold a wedding reception!! Lol.
- palmerston1200The best show in townThis is a amazing show!! I would say it’s worth many times more than what we paid. Mesmerising show. A must when visiting this beautiful city
- Firhill_for_Thrills00An excellent night outDuring our 3 days in Buenos Aires I spotted that there was a Copa Libertadores game on at River Plate's Monumental Stadium. I contacted Tangol Tours from the UK online to try to get tickets for my son and myself, and found them very helpful and fast to respond to any queries. Their communication was great throughout. We met the group at their offices in the centre of town and were transferred to the ground in a minibus and through security/ turnstiles, etc by our guide. After the match we were taken directly to our hotel. We had a great night out. Franco, our guide, was very helpful and attentive, and River Plate won, so everyone went home happy. Well organised and professional.
- Jrick194800Great Food TourThe tour guide was exceptional. The wine was excellent. Enjoyed the food tasting and visiting many restaurants in the area.
- G9074UPjaimep00Extraordinary experience!Extraordinary tango show! Grest dinner and excellent service! Very punctual, perfect transfer service, very good drnks. Definitely recommendable.
- Lisa C00Wonderful Show at La Ventana!I really enjoyed the variety of La Ventana Tango Show- the tango dances, the folklore music, the options for dinner, and more. The pick-up/drop-off option was great as well. I would highly recommend this show!
Buy it with
Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience provided by Tangol
Product Overview: Promo Buenos Aires: City Tour & Gaucho Experience
Number of Photos