Visit: Gala Tango, Pasaje 5 de Julio 434, Buenos Aires C1064ABB Argentina
After hotel pickup, head to San Telmo neighborhood, the lively home of tango. Arrive at a beautiful building where Gala Tango takes place. If you’ve opted for dinner option, you'll arrive 90 minutes before showtime to enjoy a wine tasting and dig into a three-course meal featuring a wide range of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by national wines. If you've chosen the show-only option, slip into your seat in time for the performance, and enjoy provided wine or soft drinks. The show involves a typical Orchestra formed by a quintet (piano, large concertina, 2 violins, and double bass) accompanied by two tango singers, four dancing couples, a “charango” player and “boleadoras” show. The show closes with a moving tribute to Eva Perón and then your driver takes you back to your hotel. The show's duration is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
• Filet Mignon Beef Carpaccio Marinated in olive oil and balsamic vinegar, served with special chef´s dressing.
• Pink Atlantic Salmón Carpaccio with lime juice, olive oil, served with special chef´s dressing.
• Capresse Salad with Prusciutto fresh tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella bocconcini, green olives.
• Caesar Salad with Chicken, variety of lettuces, croutons and parmesan cheese.*Hot Appetizers
• Classic Patagonian onion cream soup red baby onions, fresh cream, little greens and sprouts, served with gruyere cheese bruschetta.
• Hand-cut veal or lamb meat roll with condiments, served with a side green salad, criolla sauce and lemon.Main Courses:
• Classic Argentine cut with potato sticks and comfit tomato with green leaves.
• Filet mignon GALA (300grs) with northern little potatoes.
• Grilled skirt steak with roasted potatoes sprinkled with fine herbs.
• Breaded tenderloin served with a side of your election.
• Sorrentinos with Grandmother's tuco sauce.
• Stuffed with ham and mozzarella with classic sauce.
• Fish Selection Served in its own juices and accompanied with sauteed spinach with garlicDesserts:
• Homemade Custard: Vanilla custard served with Dulce de Leche (Argentine milk caramel) and Whipped cream.
• “Perito Moreno” Ice Cream Sundae: Crema Americana ice-cream (white cream and vanilla), gratinated meringue and southern red berry.
• Mendocine pears: Boiled in Malbec red wine with vanilla ice cream.
• Semifreddo of Sabayon: With sabayon cream, served with almond praline, sliced strawberries and chocolate sauce.
• Traditional deep fried pastry: Filled with sweet membrillo or sweet potato paste.Drinks:
• Welcome Drink
• Wines Trapiche, Malbec and Chardonnay (1 bottle every two people)
• Champagne Catena Zapata
• Beer, mineral water, soft drinks and coffe
Duration: 3 hours