The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves
By Alfredo Tours
The superb gastronomic event, featuring delicious food, as well as cultural and culinary programmes. And – as a cherry on a cake – a visit to SKOCJAN CAVES. If you are curious and you enjoy different culinary experiences, then you will certainly enjoy the opening of The Karst Cuisine Week. The Stanjel castle yard will be transformed into a big kitchen where the participating restaurateurs will prepare and offer the tasting of their dishes together with the tasting of Karst wines. The delicious menus are combination of traditional Karst cuisine and seasonal food. We'll meet at the Koper's cruise ship terminal (or hotel or any other preferred pickup location in Koper, Izola, Piran and Portoroz) and arrange all necessary in order for you to take part in this authentic experience. After the culinary experience your guide will escort you to the entrance of Skocjan Caves - a unique natural phenomenon - and give you the tickets. There you will join your guided walking tour.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Small group (up to 8 persons)
- Hotel / Port pickup and drop-off,
- Air conditioned minivan,
- Tour Guide,
- Event participation,
- Medieval town Stanjel visit included
- Any services not listed above as “Included
- Food and drinks,
- Personal travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Skocjanske Jame
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: • Cruise passenger terminal in Koper, • Hotel or any other preferred pickup location in Koper, Izola, Piran and Portoroz Dates: See Availability Return point: • If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location.
- Koper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region Departure Point: • Cruise passenger terminal in Koper, • Hotel or any other preferred pickup location in Koper, Izola, Piran and Portoroz
- Port of Koper / Porto di Capodistria - Truck terminal (Luka Koper Inpo), Ankaranska cesta 7, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68595P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our tour runs regardless of weather conditions - rain, hail or shine!
- Our tour lasts approx. 6 to 7 hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves
What you can expect during your visit
- We also expect guides and travelers to continue to embrace the “new normal” practices we’ve all become accustomed to: Wash/sanitize hands frequently; Cough or sneeze only into a closed elbow; Avoid shared items; Maintain physical distance between yourself and those outside your family/friend circle.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves?
- The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves price starts from $189.88. Discover and book The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves cancellation policy?
- The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves?
- The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves is hosted by Alfredo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alfredo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Karst Cuisine Week & Skocjan Caves on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68595P10
- You'll start atKoperOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Alfredo ToursStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2StanjelStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3StanjelStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4StanjelStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5StanjelStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Skocjanske JameStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I love Alfredo TOURS !
I found out that sLOVEnia has a "love" word in its name. As far as I can see, the same is true for Alfredo TOURS an…
The charming Adriatic perl and authentic food
Our concierge at the hotel recommended this tour company for our city tour and we were not disappointed. We had a g…