Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour
By Morkel Travel & Tours
Enjoy the best of the Cape in one day on this private tour with an experienced tour guide. Stop to take pictures at Chapman's Peak Drive, with the ocean on one side & mountains on the other the views are guaranteed to have you amazed. Enjoy an optional boat trip around Seal Island where you will get close up to view thousands of Cape Fur Seals in their natural habitat. Visit Cape Point Nature Reserve, witness the beautiful flora and fauna with a chance of seeing some of the animal species that live there - baboon,ostrich,eland, red hartebeest, bontebok. Stop at the Lighthouse at Cape Point for breath-taking panoramic views over the spectacular bay. Take pictures at the Cape of Good Hope the most South Western point of the African Continent & the meeting point of the two great ocean currents. Visit Boulders Beach to view the endangered African Penguins up close and personal Enjoy a scenic drive back to Cape Town along False Bay past Muizenberg.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entrance Fee Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick- up & Drop –off
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
- Boat trip to Seal(Duiker) Island
- Cape point Funicular
- Gratuities & Tips
- Entrance Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Hout Bay
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We do pick ups from all hotels & accommodation within Cape Town
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150805P11
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour?
- Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour price starts from $86.14. Discover and book Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour?
- Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour is hosted by Morkel Travel & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Morkel Travel & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best Of The Cape 8 Hour Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150805P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chapman's Peak DriveStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hout BayStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Cape Point Nature ReserveStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Cape of Good HopeStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Boulders Beach Penguin ColonyStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Stellenbosch Town HallStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Clean, on time, good driver and vehicle
On time service, good vehicle, pleasant driver. Enjoyed the ride. Would be happy to call their service again.
CapeTown you were amazing,everybody we met were so polite,welcoming and proud(as they should be)of their country,perfect
Great service from Morkel,our driver Ambrose was on time,informative and very helpful.(didn’t leave our party of 4 …
We booked our airport transfer with Orion Morkel after reading great reviews and we were not disappointed. Met at t…
Wonderful Reasonable Private Airport Transfers
I had a wonderful experience with this company’s private airport transfer. Their communication was fantastic and my…
Excellent, a real gentleman, couldn’t have asked for anything more
Excellent, all details confirmed prior to arrival by Orion. Abrahim our driver was there waiting , such a gentleman…
Punctual, safe and friendly service - Fully recommended
I used these guys both on my way in and out of Cape Town airport. They were there ready for me upon arrival - compl…
My driver Ambrose was amazing. He made the pick up at the airport painless and was awesome with giving me tip of ho…
Everything ran smoothly
EXCELLENT SERVICE!! Driver was waiting for us when we arrived, and we had a smooth trip. Great recommendations for …
I organised transfers with this company for my daughter from her hotel to the airport in Cape Town whilst she was t…
Safe reliable transporttation
Thank you for providing the round trip transportation for my group. You are a reliable transportation company.
My driver was waiting with a sign when I exited baggage claim. It was comforting to see a sign with my name on it w…
Ambrose picked my family up from the Cape Town airport late at night. His communication leading up to our arrival w…
Excellent taxi service from airport
First time visitors to Caoe Town, Ambrose was waiting at the airport with a big smile. He was friendly and pointed…
Easy and pleasant.
I booked online and all was easy and successful. Ambrose was there to meet us at the airport and very welcoming. Th…
Superb and faultless
Perfect! Ambrose was there waiting when we arrived- a cheery face holding a small board with our name. Very friendl…