Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-80, max of 13 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Shared Tour Guide/driver, vehicle and fuel
- Robben island boat trip & museum tour ticket
- Entrance into the Diamond Museum tour
- Bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Robben Island Museum
- Meals, Drinks and Gratuities (optional)
- Items of personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- cape town cruise ship terminal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12189P101
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience?
- Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience price starts from $158.22. Discover and book Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience cancellation policy?
- Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience?
- Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience is hosted by Beyond Africa Safaris & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beyond Africa Safaris & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12189P101
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byCape Town Central
- 1ShimanskyStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Robben Island MuseumStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byCape Town Central
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Beyond Africa Safaris & Tours
Joined in May 2015
#11 of 307 Food & Drink in Cape Town Central
- DayTrip4552448715000Cape of good hope was fantasticReagan was our tour guide and he made the tour that much more fantastic because of his humor and excellent knowledge of not only the places we saw but the many questions our group had about South Africa in general. He was the best!!
- DarkSide247300Reagan is the best!Reagan was great! Very knowledgeable and super friendly. Helped us experience the most, and best of Cape Town. Would recommend this tour ESPECIALLY if Reagan is your guide!
- 563patricea00Amazing experienceIt was a very enjoyable experience. Mornie, our tour guide, was very experienced and very knowledgeable about Cape Town. It was also nice to be with solo travellers. It was nice to hang out with people around the world. Highly recommended!
- Sightseer0494624880500Highlight of our trip so far!We largely joined this tour because we were excited to see the penguins, but actually ended up enjoying the Cape of Good hope bit even more! We were able to see baboons and ostriches up close on that leg, and the tour guide gave us an option to do a great little hike or drive between capes which was great given our group’s different activity levels. The tour guide, Reagan, was very knowledgeable and professional, and managed to cram in an impressive amount of experiences and stops on a day trip!
- Ightham100Wonderful day tripWe were picked up promptly by our tour guide Reagan Kuba and the whole day ran like clockwork. Reagan went out of his way for our bus of 8. As well as the scheduled events planned we were treated to close sightings of Baboons and Ostrich. A lovely way to finish a cracking tour.
- shenicen202000Great experienceThe receptionist is very hard to get into contact with . Communication between the center and I was not available or clear.Apart from traveling a distance because my location was to far off , my sister and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour ,the guide was informative, friendly and exceptional.
- JohnW33400Beyond words…Such a wonderful experience today, facilitated by Reagan Kuba, a truly amazing tour guide. There was literally too many highlights to mention, however the scenery, wildlife and sheer beauty of this country are awe inspiring. Take the hassle out of car hire and enjoy an epic journey, you will not be disappointed!
- Stay6302319370900Greatest tourSylvia and Zen were amazing, had such an amazing experience…super friendly, welcoming and kind… they also love Kids , I had an amazing time
- D7894QLashleyr00The best viewsMorne was the best! We had such a great time and saw so many beautiful places. Table Mountain has to be one of my favorites.
- Fearless3723980607700Worth the money with friendly and knowledgeable chauffeurWe had Ray take us around all the iconic places in Cape Town and he was so knowledgeable and friendly, such a pleasure to have him around. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is travelling to Cape Town for the first time!
- charbel10000Great short vacation in South AfricaThe day was filled with a tour to the main attractions in CT. The guide Charlton was amazing, punctual, had a great planning for the day ahead with consideration to traffic at attractions. He customized the route so I maximize the experience. Was a great great day.
- X825KRmichaelc00Great day.We are experienced travelers. Danson is the best guide we have ever had. Cheerful, thoughtful, articulate, encyclopedic knowledge of Cape Town. Excellent driver in frequently challenging conditions. Thourougly delightful day.
- Happiness3591192887000Amazing TripBoat Trip to Seal Island was‘t so special but the rest of the trip was amazing. Thanks to our tour guide REAGAN KUBA, he did a really good job!
- Bernadetteroethlin00Amazing Cape Peninsula DayGreat day with our guide Reagan Kuba. Beautiful landscapes and scenery. We saw the highlight around the peninsula as well as the seals and penguins. The hike at the end in Cape Point was amazing.
- 712MartinS00Fun, fun, funPrivate tour of Table Mountain, Boulders Beach, Cape of Good Hope, and many more points in between. We had the most fantastic weather. We had the pleasure of having Mr Ruben as our guide for the day, and he is a walking, talking encyclopedia! He likes a laugh, and for some strange reason, he found me amusing! I pity his passengers following us as he has a whole new repertoire! Very pleasurable day thanks to him.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience provided by Beyond Africa Safaris & Tours
Product Overview: Robben Island Half Day Tour with Diamond Museum experience
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos