Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Cederberg named after the endangered Clanwilliam Cedar a magnificent and breath taking wilderness north of Cape Town, famous for its so called savage beauty the mountains are known for dramatic rock formations, most famous thereof being the Stadsaal Caves and San Rock Art. The Cederberg extends 50km north-south by 20km east-west. Most notable mountains are Sneeuberg ( 2026 m ) and Tafelberg. (1969 ) and interesting landmarks are Maltese Cross, Wolfberg Arch and Wolfberg Cracks. Predominant vegetation is mediterranian Fynbos in the wetter South and West changing to semi desert scrub in the north and east. Home only to the Snow Protea in the higher attitudes of the mountains. Apex preditors are the Felids Leopard and Caracal . Other mammals include Rock Hyrax ( Dassie ) , Meerkats, Mangooses, Bontebok, Gemsbok and Cape Mountain Zebra , Baboons , African Wild Cat, Porcupines , Honey Badger, Cape , Cape Clawless Otter, Aardvark, Lynx, Bat- Eared Fox, and Aard Wolf,
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Piekenierskloof Mountain ResortStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cederberg Wilderness AreaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cederberg Private CellarStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Stadsaal CavesStop: 70 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Stadsaal CavesStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Gydo Mountain PassStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Tours are offered including entrance fees, standard wine tasting and bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort
- Entry/Admission - Cederberg Wilderness Area
- Entry/Admission - Cederberg Private Cellar
- Entry/Admission - Stadsaal Caves
- Entry/Admission - Gydo Mountain Pass
- Lunches additional alcohol, drinks coffee and tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Andy`s tours and shuttles
Trip to Die Strandloper
Andy took a small group of friends to Die Strandloper last weekend and was absolutely great. The Van/bus was very c…
Nothing more to wish for!
Together with my partner we have used Andy multiple times over several years for unique and unforgettable experienc…
Fantastic service and great wine!
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Franschhoek's gorgeous wine country with Andy's Tours. Our guide (Wall…
Great service and tour guide - highly recommend
Andy is a knowledgeable tour guide who takes pleasure in ensuring his guests have the best experiences Cape Town ha…
Excellent two days with two lovely ladies
My husband and I booked a two day private tour with Andy. We wanted to see all we could see, so Andy made up an iti…
During our recent visit to Cape Town we used Andy's Tours and Shuttle Services on a number of occasions, for both t…
A bit dissappointing
I paid approximately R5400 for a tour of 4 sites. We saw one of them. Our money was taken DESPITE the slim chance o…
Cape Peninsula Tour
Andy took 20 of us on a fantastic tour of the Cape Peninsula! He and his fellow driver picked us all up promptly a…
Robben island and Table Mountain tour.
Andy went completely out of his way to make our tour memorable under extraordinary measures. I highly recommend him…
Andy's Tour Cape Town and Wild Life Tour
We recently returned from a fabulous trip to South Africa ( Nov 2019). I went with my husband, andy my children ag…
Amazing amazing amazing !!
Seriously I cannot say enough great things about this tour! It was amazing! Our tour guide was not only knowledgeab…
Andy and his team made our trip hassle free and enjoyable! They went above and beyond to organize memorable moments…
Great Cape Town and Surroundings Experience
My sister and I used Andy’s Tours and Shuttle Services for an airport transfer to Franschhoek, a full day Stellenbo…
Change of Plans
We booked the city tour. Andy arrived on time and we started the day with a visit to Table Mountain. Andy came prep…
September Wine Tour
Dedication to our tours and transfers was perfect and professional. Andy’s tours went the extra mile to provide the…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 575 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 792 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 669 travelers!
from $42.21* $46.39
Popular: Booked by 2,321 travelers!
from $42.12* $49.55
Popular: Booked by 1,067 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Cederberg Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Cederberg Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Cederberg Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Cederberg Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Cederberg Tour is hosted by Andy`s tours and shuttles. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andy`s tours and shuttles on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Cederberg Tour on Tripadvisor