By Mutore Tours
Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden is proof that not all gardens were created equal. Go on, pay it a visit. You can thank us later. It’s a favourite among locals amd visitors alike for many reasons: picnics on the lawns, hiking up Skeleton Gorge, enjoying a glass of chilled Chardonnay before a summer sunset concert, exploring the many shady trails, and taking in the panoramic views from the canopy walkway, to mention just a few.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees
- Lunch is available at extra cost
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travellers from any hotel or apartment around capetown
- Southern Sun Newlands, 7 Main Rd, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700, South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135587P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants seats at request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kristenbosch gardens?
- Kristenbosch gardens price starts from $67.79. Discover and book Kristenbosch gardens on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kristenbosch gardens cancellation policy?
- Kristenbosch gardens cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kristenbosch gardens on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kristenbosch gardens?
- Kristenbosch gardens is hosted by Mutore Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mutore Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kristenbosch gardens on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kristenbosch gardens?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Kristenbosch gardens on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135587P22
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Robben Island walk to freedom
Walking in the place where freedom fighters changed the course of history for their people. Mind changing, my heart…
I have just returned from a two day stay at Inverdoon Game Reserve 2 and half hours from Cape Town. Inverdoon is a…
Had a great day out on the wine tram. Visited some great vineyards and think our favourite was the Rickety Bridge, …
DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR
I was not given the option to choose a time and was told that tit would be a 3pm pick up. I later found out the re…
Robben island trip
Thank you for a great time. Highly recommend. Despite me changing the timing last minute he was able to accommodate…
The amazing views and the staff was so friendly we all had a great time and we are surely coming back for more tour…
Thanks for the stay. Myself and my wife had a great time. The animals, views, people was all a pleasure. See you …
We have had a wonderful experience on our tour,we really recommend you and will be using your service again and aga…
We had a good time with my friend on 10 Sept 2022. A day well spent. She visited from Jhb. We spent the day tourin…
Money above everything :(
Extremely untrustful and dishonest company - after having booked your trip to Robben Island you are suddenly inform…
I would really recommend this tour for everyone who's visiting Cape Town for the first time. Julien, Keith and Lee-…
So much fun!
Really enjoyed the lovely scenery, great food & wonderful hosts. I encourage anyone from every and all backgrounds …
Table Mountain Walk and Cable Car
Walking the mountain top and journey to the top by cable car. We were collected by a taxi. The only negative was th…
Comfortable and reliable
My friends and I went to Aquila Game Reserve. Our driver was on time and reliable. Thanks so much for the good serv…
Amazing views, must visit
Many thanks to Mutore Tours for a memorable trip. We had so much fun riding the Funicular to the light house at Cap…