per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Iziko Slave Lodge
- Entry/Admission - Cape Town Central
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- An accurate collection time will be communicated to your hotel the day prior to departure.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127402P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue?
- Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue price starts from $483.49. Discover and book Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue cancellation policy?
- Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue?
- Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue is hosted by ILIOS Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ILIOS Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127402P42
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Table MountainStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Company's GardensStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Iziko Slave LodgeStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4South African Jewish MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2015
#9 of 338 Transportation in Cape Town Central
- Daydream1376847745200BrilliantA thoroughly enjoyable one day safari trip. The guide was knowledgeable and very engaging. We seen 4 out of the big five and the guide got us to close to the animals where possible. Lots of time for pictures and sightings. Worth a visit!
- Passenger6605593584200Andullah is absolutely the best host you can imagine!Andullah is the absolute best host you can imagine, we actually had 2 days in which he showed us around, the first day we went to the cape point and he had so much knowledge and could really tell stories in a very enjoyable way. Besides that you could ask him literally anything and he was very knowledgable on all subjects regarding South Africa, wines, townships, he called a spade a spade. On our 2nd day he took us to Stellenbosch to a couple of vineyards and he even treated us on a wine tasting, how absolutely incredible. All in all it has been a 6 out of 5 experience and this has been mostly due to Andullah's amazing hosting!
- 344jackiel00A Wonderful Experience in South Africa!ILIOS travel was our guide over a 9 day visit to South Africa. They worked with TrovaTrip to organize an eventful tour for 20 women traveling through the Western Cape. It was quite the amazing experience! I want to make sure to thank our tour guide Dumisani. He was simply amazing and was the best guide! Also, I need to mention our driver Nazeem. This man drove us all over the Western Cape across the beautiful landscape safely. There was never a moment when we didn't feel like we were safe and we traveled through the mountains on edges of cliffs, on small streets, etc and he did great every single time. The tour included seeing the Penguins, Table Mountain, a visit to an elephant and monkey sanctuary, the towns of Plettenberg Bay and Hermanus. We visited Aquila Safari Private Game Reserve, Benguela Cove winery and many other sites along the way. I would highly recommend, 10/10! Thank you to Dumisani and Nazeem and the team at ILIOS Travel for a wonderful visit to South Africa. I can't wait to return.
- Relax3266701718800Priceless experienceWe had a great full day around wineries in Cape Town. It was our last day in Cape Town and our airplane was leaving at night. At the very last minute my wife left her phone in the last of the wineries. Our guide, Phaldie Daniels made all the efforts to get our phone back on time and made arrangements with the tour company to take us to the airport instead of the assigned person to make sure he could get it back and we were on time at the airport. Thank you Phaldie, we'll never forget your efforts and kindness!!.
- Relax3266701718800Cape Town at leisureMy husband and I had planned this full day experience aiming to know more of the culture and daily live in Cape Town, our guide Phaldie Daniels understood very well our interests and gave us an excellent experience, full of new knowledge while giving us enough time free to enjoy ourselves. It was a great experience having him as a guide.
- Relax3266701718800Morning city tour and Table Mountain to the bestWe had a city tour and Table Mountain included. Our guide. Phaldie Daniels was very nice. Since the beginning he gave us his phone number and arranged communication via WhatsApp whith his phone wifi as a hot spott. We started with Table Mountain in a beautiful day packed with people. He wisely suggested to upgrade our tickets to skip the long queues. We had arranged our city tour very loosely, we didn't want to do the traditional city tour and wanted to experience the actual city life and culture. He understood us very well and gave us lots of information related to our interests. He was very friendly and helpful and made us a wonderful half a day.
- 611NeilH00Cape Point & Peninsula Day TourA fabulous day tour in the very enjoyable company of our wonderful guide Mervyn. We enjoyed a visit to Boulders to see the Cape Penguins in their beautiful environment. The journey to Cape Point was spectacular! A lovely lunch at The Harbour House followed by a visit to a vineyard in Constantia. Finishing with a leisurely stroll around the beautiful botanical gardens at Kirstenbosch. A well paced day and Mervyn provided us with lots of interesting information about the region. Highly recommended
- Inverness_Alistair00A worthwhile tour.Didn’t get off to a good start as our guide arrived 45 minutes late, however, our tour of the Langa township and District 6, including the museum, were fascinating. We disappointingly didn’t get to see the Bo Kaap area, possibly because of the delay in starting. In the afternoon, our guide dropped us off for the ferry to Robben Island but didn’t accompany us - standard practice as the prison tour is conducted by a former political prisoner and is not to be missed. An interesting and thought provoking day.
- X5287VHkatherineb00Benjamin Aslam was the perfect tour guide with IliosBenjamin Alsam was our driver for 3 days of tours in Cape Town. The van was clean, comfortable and always on time, Benjamin was knowledgeable and personable. By day two, we felt like we were being given a tour by a family member. He shared his experiences with us and made us very much at home.
- GoHeels1000Truly Memorable DayOur tour included Chapman's Peak, the Cape of Good Hope, Boulder Beach Penguins and the Botanical Garden. The day was perfect, from the weather, to everything we saw and everything we experienced! However, what really tied everything together and enhanced the experience was our guide and I apologize but we did not get the proper spelling of his name. Other reviews have mentioned a guide named Tandele and that spelling fits with how he pronounced his name when he introduced himself, after which he asked us to just call him Tee. Never-the-less, Tee was early with a big bright smile at the hotel and off we went! Tee made sure we knew the history of everything we were seeing as well as providing some very interesting stories which all made what we were seeing so much more better. Tee also took extra care to make sure we were always comfortable and also without asking he made sure to set us up for couple's photos at each stop which sure beats trying to take selfies! He was always energetic and kept us motivated and engaged the entire time! We are truly grateful for everything he did and the memories he provided for us and surely recommend him to anyone looking for a great day touring Cape Town and surrounding areas!! As for the places we saw, everything was extremely picturesque, the Penguins were amazing (making sure you get on the beach and climb under/over the rocks, you will thank me later) and the Botanical Garden was unlike anything we have been to before, everything there are very beautiful and well taken care of! Thank you for everything Tee!!
- Road5603860079300Don’t do Cape Town without Phaldie!!!!Phaldie was our guide for 3 days. Whale watching, full day coast and winery day. He was AMAZING. He is so knowledgeable and entertaining. If you come to Cape Town Phaldie is your guy. I can’t imagine what my trip would have been like without Phaldie. He is truly a gem!!!
- 765buddyf00Cape Town and The Cape with Phaldie DanielsMy wife and I spent two days, August 23-24, doing private tours with Phaldie Daniels. We did a city tour and Table Mountain on the 23rd. On the 24th we did the Cape Tour and also stopped briefly at Steenberg Winery. Both days were great and we enjoyed spending time with Phaldie. He is an outstanding guide and very knowledgeable. If we get to Cape Town again in the future, we will certainly try to book a tour with him.
- Tammy P00Fabulous Wine Tour and Lunch with a ViewWhat a memorable day! The Cape Winelands tour was so scenic, and the wines were amazing. This was our second tour with Ash, and he did not disappoint. Since we were traveling with teenagers, we started our day in Stellenbosch where we shopped for souvenirs and meandered through some of the most charming streets I have ever seen. We then went to the Kanonkop Estate where my fifteen-year-old daughter had a blast playing with dogs of various shapes and sizes while my husband, son, and I sampled some fantastic wines. Because wineries were not the top priority for our teens, Ash suggested we have a very special lunch at La Petite Ferme in Franschhoek (instead of visiting three wineries). Best decision ever! The view was breathtaking, and the food was exquisite. It might have been the most memorable lunch I've ever had! We finished the day at Eikehof Wines where we had another gorgeous view, and my daughter got to play with another very friendly dog. The wine was pretty delicious too! We loved getting to know Ash during our two tours and highly recommend Ilios travel.
- Tammy P00Spectacular Tour of the CapeWe had a spectacular day exploring Cape Point and the Peninsula with our knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide, Ash. We visited Chapman’s Peak, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, and the penguins at Boulders Beach. We even got to spend some time exploring Simon's Town and Kalk Bay. We opted not to do the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden because we were traveling with teenagers who preferred to explore the local shops and sample different flavors of ice cream. I certainly can't complain about that! Ash was a wonderful guide who gave us so much fascinating information about the culture and history of Cape Town. He was also more than willing to tailor our tour to suit our family's interests. I can't say enough good things about Ilios travel. We had a fantastic experience!
- F8326GRethand00Worth Every Penny!Best tour we had while in SA, which is saying something! Tsepo our tour guide was terrific---incredibly informative, but also kept things fun enough for the kids to be interested. Great energy, too! And flexible---he accommodated whatever requests we had, e.g. snack break, and showcased his deep expertise in the area. He also made an audible to not do exactly what was on our itinerary and instead suggested World of Birds for our kids----they had an awesome time there. The van was very roomy and comfortable. Cape Town itself is gorgeous---you will be glad you took this tour, and glad you used Ilios. They are on the higher end of the price spectrum, but assuming they have more guides as good as Tsepo, it is in my opinion money very well spent!
Buy it with
Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue provided by ILIOS Travel
Product Overview: Full Day Private City & Jewish Museum and Synagogue
Number of Photos