Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 2)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This delightful drive winds its way to the heart of the Cape Winelands, through superb mountain ranges, vineyards and Cape Dutch homesteads. The region boasts great beauty, culture and is steeped in South African history. With the sheer vastness of wine estates on offer, we are truly spoilt for choice. The day also commences with an opportunity to learn more about just one of the many conservation efforts at play in South Africa to rehabilitate and protect our wild, in particular the graceful Cheetah.
- You'll start atSouthern Sun Waterfront Cape TownOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cheetah Outreach - Somerset WestStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2STELLENBOSCH WINE ROUTESStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Franschhoek PassStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Winelands EstateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSouthern Sun Waterfront Cape Town1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South AfricaMeet at the Southern Sun Waterfront concierge desk within the reception area.See address & details
Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Cheetah Outreach - Somerset West
- Entry/Admission - STELLENBOSCH WINE ROUTES
- Entry/Admission - Franschhoek Pass
- Entry/Admission - Winelands Estate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: ILIOS Travel
We had a wonderfull day trip to the cape of good hope and boulder beach from capetown today. It was a great experie…
Excellent Day Trip
It was with much trepidation that we embarked upon our second tour with Ilios travel in the space of 3 days. The f…
We took this tour with Ilios travel in January 2020 and the whole experience was frustrating and the customer servi…
Excellent tour with Tian to Robben Island
Used Ilios travel for all our tours and transfers. Mini buses were new, spotless and all the drivers were great. W…
5 star guide
first class tour with truly exceptional guide Tracey who certainly made it most interesting.She has been a guide fo…
Lizel - piece of gold
We are back from our vacation. We had the most wonderful tour guide in the world. Lizel was perfect. We cannot say …
Wonderful Ilios Travel
I just wanted to thank Ilios Travel all over South Africa for everything they did for us in South Africa. Firstly t…
Wonderful day full of history and culture
My husband and I took the Private Full Day Robben Island & CIty tour during our South African honeymoon. Our tour…
The best tour company in the world
Trailfinders had booked Ilios Travel for all our tours and transfers and they were absolutely brilliant. The drive…
LIZEL - THE JEWEL IN YOUR COMPANY
Lizel was phenomenal. She is absolutely made for long-distance driving. Her friendly, bubbly personality made our d…
We were touring through South Africa watching England Cricket with doing one day and T20 cricket matches. We booke…
Excellent 1.5 day private tour and review of transport drivers
I just wanted to pass along my thanks and appreciation to Zelda at Ilios Travel, who showed us around Cape Town for…
Very good guides
The guides we had on our private tours were all excellent, taking into consideration our preferences and taking us …
I wanted to write with some feedback on the guide we had for the last few days in Cape Town: Phalde Daniels with Il…
Met at aircraft ramp and luggage all transported to car to hotel. Also from Hotel to Franceshoek last word hotel. a…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 761 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 640 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach
What time does Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach start?
Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach on Tripadvisor
How much is Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach?
Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach price starts from $391.03. Discover and book Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach cancellation policy?
Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach?
Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach is hosted by ILIOS Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ILIOS Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Private Cape Winelands icl. Cheetah Outreach on Tripadvisor