Enjoy a fun day at Kenilworth Racecourse, the country's oldest racecourse that enjoys a special place in the history and tradition of South African horse-racing. It offers great hospitality in a stylish setting all against the iconic backdrop of Table Mountain. This experience inlcludes: • Return transfers from your hotel or guest house • A host for the day • A welcome drink on arrival • A delicious 3 course meal • A R50.00 betting voucher
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 18-69, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 3-course meal
- Tour escort/host
- Live entertainment
- Raceday tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kenilworth Racecourse
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128444P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Kenilworth Raceday Tour?
- Kenilworth Raceday Tour price starts from $190.40. Discover and book Kenilworth Raceday Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kenilworth Raceday Tour cancellation policy?
- Kenilworth Raceday Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kenilworth Raceday Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kenilworth Raceday Tour?
- Kenilworth Raceday Tour is hosted by Go That Way. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go That Way on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kenilworth Raceday Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128444P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kenilworth RacecourseStop: 6 hours - Admission includedEnjoy a fun day at Kenilworth Racecourse, the country's oldesr racecourse that enjoys a special place in the history and tradition of SA horse-racing. It offers great hospitality in a stylish setting - all against the iconic backdrop of Table MountainRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Go That Way
Joined in June 2012
- K3903JUlaurag00Hospitality and quality meets reliabilityTrips very recommended. Amazing staff, helpful advices. Very good restaurant reservations where we would not get in last minute without their connections with them. Thank you so much to the team. :-*
- K3903JUlaurag00Honeymoon tripsThe trip was excellent. We were picked up from our hotel on time from Emma and had a wonderful day with 2 lovely lunch and dinner recommendations from GoThatWay Capetown. We booked plenty of trips with them. They made our honeymoon perfect. Thank you guys!
- mirgetad00You can’t experience such unforgettable trips by organizing them by yourself - GoThatWay made our travels so special!!!We booked many amazing tours in South Africa with GoThatWay Cape Town & LOVED every wonderful adventure! Our highlights were Kruger Nationalpark, the Luxury Garden Route Tour including Safari, Whale Watching & Shark Diving! Martin & Emma are such amazing tour guides, Hayley the owner booked fancy 4* and 5* Hotels for us & organized yummie restaurants. (They also have budget trips, no worries - we asked for the high end package to fully relax & enjoy our trips). Thanks a million times!!! If you want to experience an unforgettable South Africa trip, you should book it with the experienced team of GoThatWay Cape Town. They work in tourism for a few decades & are so professional. Thank you Hayley, Emma, Martin & the rest of the team. <3
- Deb B00Excellent driver and nice day whale watching in Hermanus.My husband and I booked a car and driver to take us to Hermanus to whale watch. Our driver, Martin, showed up right on time in a nice, very clean van. Martin was very pleasant and a safe and careful driver. When we arrived in Hermanus, he knew where to go to park so that we could watch the whales. He also suggested a very good restaurant for lunch which was on the 2nd floor with a beautiful view of the ocean. We watched whales while we ate! He took us back on the coastal route and stopped several times so that we could take pictures. A very nice day! Would definitely recommend Martin and this company!!
- jeffgaffney00Great timeOur second time! Driver was great and taught us about the area. Safari guide was excellent and knowledgeable about his animals. We learned a lot.
- Kathryn N00Whale WatchingWe booked with Viator whilst in SA as we wanted to do the whale watching whilst we were there. Our guide Emma was superb…she communicated with us before our trip and was friendly, and knowledgeable throughout. We had the best best- we saw the whales! A superb sight! And we stopped in Hermanus for lunch on the way back to Cape Town. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish
- Jessica M00Must do in the City!Brilliant! Hayley and her staff go above snd beyond to ensure we are comfortable and have what we needed. Great tour, we booked again for next week for shark diving. Emma is amazing too x
- marlatiyev00Emma is alway ready to take tourists on terrific tripsEmma is an amazing tour guide because she is always prompt, professional and patient. Emma makes us feel that she cares about our selected journeys. I have worked with Emma on two occasions and her stellar consistency makes her a vital and powerful ambassador for any organization.
- 814nadjar00WinelandsGreat Experience ! Ask for Emma ! The best guide ! And the price & quality relation is very good ! We stopped by 3 wine yards & I got a Cheetah surprise ! Thanks
- TravelerTN2300Great experience!Great experience! It is not as passionate as in the pictures! Great organization, everything is completed on time - no delays. From the driver (Emma) to the great Lizz as well as the skipper. Breakfast/coffee/fruit is waiting for you before diving and a hot meal afterwards. All praises!
- Jessica M00The best tour experience in Cape Town!My husband, two small children and I popped into Go That Way Tourism office on 73 Loop Street to see what kind of tours could suit our family. Hayley and Sivu were both very informative and we had plenty of trips to choose from. We were collected the next day in a 10seater pristine vehicle from our holiday by Emma. She took us to Cape Point and a tour of Cape Town stopping along the way to show my kiddies the penguins and we had lunch at a child friendly resturant. She was kind, patient and knew her stuff. We have just booked a Garden Route Trip with them also. Thanks guys we looking forward to spending more time together xx
- basharr201500Good serviceWhale-watching can be a thrilling experience, an adventure on the water resulting in incredible memories and surprisingly good photos
- P7237XNbenm00Poor planningLovely tour guide, but would have expected them to confirm the boat was running before driving 2 hours to find this out the 2 hours back. Waste of a day
- Joanne598800Fantastic WWW day (Whale watching and wine)Tired after a fantastic day Whale Watching followed by wine tasting and lovely food at Creation Vineyard. Emma (our driver) was fantastic. Such a great driver, really friendly and flexible. Made an amazing day even more enjoyable.
- sherrys64800Go That Way’s Cape Point TourWe used Go That Way for our 5 days in Cape Town and had excellent service and two fantastic tours . I already reviewed our wine tour, so this review is about our fabulous tour with Albert to Table Mountain, Boulder’s Beach (for the penguins) and a beautiful drive down to the Cape of Good Hope. Albert was an amazing and knowledgeable guide. For our lunch, he recommended a little restaurant, Kalky’s, in a small fishing village in Kalk Bay. It was not much to look at but it had the most delicious fish and chips. In addition to his excellent lunch recommendation, he also provided us with a lot of the history of the area we were traveling through. The tour included all of the Cape Town highlights that we wanted to see and we could not have asked for a better guide. Hayley Burger of Go That Way did an amazing job of planning our 5 days in Cape Town. In addition to the two tours she arranged for us to go to Robben Island and then took us to the Heart of Cape Town Tour (first heart transplant) and the Desmond Tutu Exhibition. We highly recommend Go That Way for all your tours and sightseeing in Cape Town.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I never been to the races before since I am not a gambler. But Hayley and Jade organised for me to attend the races, see the stables and meet the jockeys in a fun-filled afternoon with her lovely friends and acquaintances. I had such a good time nibbling on crudets and sipping champagne whilst enjoying the buzz. Thank you Go That Way - the best personalised tourism services in Cape Town (ever) !
Written May 11, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Kenilworth Raceday Tour provided by Go That Way
Product Overview: Kenilworth Raceday Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos