Cape of Good Hope guided Coastal Trail
We will drive around the Peninsula and stop to admire landmarks, such as the Chapman's Peak Drive, one of the most beautiful road in the world. Once arrived at the Cape of Good Hope, we will start our walk to reach the most South-westerly point of Africa, where the 2 currents meet for a beautiful view of the Mountains in the sea! At Diaz beach we might encounter Rock-Agama Lizards, Baboons, elands, the largest antelope in South Africa, and a wide variety of Fynbos species. Driving to the other promontory Cape Point, we will walk to the lighthouse, where the dramatic views of False Bay and the West Coast will enchant you! We will have lunch at the restaurant, a 2 course meal with a spectacular view of the ocean. After lunch we will visit one of the only 3 land colony of Penguins and pass through the naval town of Simon's Town. On the way back, the famous colourful houses of Muizenberg can be seen from the Shark spot point.An experience not to be missed in Cape Town!
Ages 5-70, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guests accommodation in Cape Town
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65664P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65664P6
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Solo
un esperienza davvero unica con guida completamente in italiano, era quello che stavo cercando visto che il mio inglese zoppica un po, disponibilità e professionalità ne fanno da padrona, sin dal primo contatto melania si è subito messa a disposizione delle mie esigenze, sinceramente di meglio non ho trovota...qui siamo al TOP!! consiglio a tutti di contattare lei se volete fare un viaggio senza troppi pensieri e osservare le meraviglie di citta del capo...grazie e a presto!!!
Written August 8, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Grazie mille! È stato un piacere e spero tornerai a trovarci per un’altra esperienza indimenticabile in Sudafrica. Saluti e a presto Melania
Written August 9, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.