This tour combines beautiful sites and showing off both the Cape Floral Kingdom as well as the historical sites where the first explores landed and the arrival of the various peoples that makes Cape Town such a diverse city with all it's culture, people and religions. Plus you get to see the penguins and if you are lucky some of the wild life the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. The route is one of the most scenic in the world along the Atltantic Seaboard via Chapmans peak.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Meets animal welfare guidelines
Live guide: English, Dutch
What's not included
- Cape Point Entrance Fee
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Funicular at Cape Point
- Optional Ferry at Hout Bay
- Entry/Admission - Hout Bay
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All Pickups will be from the City Center and Waterfront Hotels. If outside of the city an additional charge may be levied.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128059P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cape Peninsula Tour?
- Cape Peninsula Tour price starts from $95.16. Discover and book Cape Peninsula Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cape Peninsula Tour cancellation policy?
- Cape Peninsula Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Peninsula Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cape Peninsula Tour?
- Cape Peninsula Tour is hosted by SABEC Travel and Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SABEC Travel and Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cape Peninsula Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cape Peninsula Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Cape Peninsula Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128059P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cape Point Nature ReserveStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hout BayStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Chapman's Peak DriveStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Boulders Beach Penguin ColonyStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Kirstenbosch National Botanical GardenStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
SABEC Travel and Tours
Joined in July 2018
#230 of 598 Outdoor Activities in Cape Town Central
- melanietk201900Excellent Tour Guide! Highly Recommend!Ashraaf was our personal guide for 3 days while we were in South Africa. We saw so many beautiful, historical sites on our visit and his knowledge of everything was excellent! The first day we drove along the coast of South Africa from Cape Town to Hermanus. Lots of beautiful scenery along a the way. Saw a momma right whale and her baby! Then we took the interior route back, over the mountains through wine country. Got back in time to watch the sun set in Camps Bay! Simply beautiful! Day two we went to Hout Bay, Muizenberg, Kalk Bay, Fish Hoek, Simons Town, The Boulders, Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope! At The Boulders we saw penguins. At Cape of Good Hope the views where spectacular! Of course the baboons showed up as we were exiting the park! The highlight of the day was the stories that Ash shared about growing up in Simon’s Town. Then in 1969 they declared that no more blacks could live there, and they were told to pack up and leave. Their houses were then demolished to build new houses. Day three we Started the day off with a walk in the clouds atop Table Mountain, with stunning views of Cape Town and Camps Bay. Then went to Bo-Kaap which is the Malay Quarter in Cape Town where the “Travel Guru” Ashraaf explained the meanings of some murals for us. After this we went on to the Castle of Good Hope, V&A Waterfront (newer part of town). Saw the Cape Town City Hall where Nelson Mandela gave his speech about his commitment to democracy, peace and reconciliation upon being released from prison after 27 years. Also saw the House of Parliament Building and the St. George’s Cathedral where human rights activist Desmond Tutu became the first Black Anglican Archbishop. After that we visited the Slave Lodge... this building was used to house slaves and then over the years was used for different government purposes until 1998 when it was given back to the people to be used as a museum. Such a wonderful yet heartbreaking experience...
- Scenic30504200Cape Town Tour Experience - Excellent Tour Guide!!!My group had a fantastic tour guided experience, highlighted by our wonderful tour guide Ashraff Fakier. Ashraaf is very knowledgeable of the area and passionate about his country and it's historical evolution from Apartheid to present day Democracy.
- fortino172300ashraaf fakierAshraaf was our guide for two days. Never i have experienced a guide who was so passionated and detailed about the history and venues we have visited. I really can recommend his services to anybody who want to obtain a detailed outline of South Africa.
- SedickCT00Golf tourCape town and the garden route is a wonderful golfing destination. We traveled with SABEC. Every arrangement was perfectly executed. Bus arrived a few minutes before the agreed time, bookings perfect, no hidden costs. A memorable experience. 4 stars only because I never give 5.
- ashastravels00Fantastic tour guide!!!I have done several tours with Ashraaf and he is fantastic! He is so passionate about the history, culture and geography of the area. Because he is from here he has many stories to tell about the way of life now and when he was younger ans the best places to go. He is a wonderful tour guide and I would highly recommend him to anyone traveling to South Africa. You won't regret it!
- 2ayshat00Hermanus and Wale watchingI went to Hermanus with our tour guide Ashraaf, he is one of the best tour guide I never met. He has a lot of energy, passionate about travel and history about his country. Hermanus is the best place to drive away from city of cape town. It's about 2 hours drive. I d recommend to do Wales watching with Sabec travel and tours.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Couples
Excellent, highly informative, knowledgable with great peoples skills. Wonderful journey around Cape Peninsula. including Cape Point and the penguins. So much to see so little time.
Written September 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Cape Peninsula Tour provided by SABEC Travel and Tours
Product Overview: Cape Peninsula Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos