India Venster hike at Sunrise
By Hike Lion's Head (Cape Town)
India Venster is a hike that you will enjoy because of the wide views of Table Mountain and the surrounding nature which makes up a part of the national park named Table Mountain. The hike of India Venster is about 3 hours and takes you up rocks and around large formations on the side of Table Mountain which sees less visitors than the other routes.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from your hotel in Cape Town Central and Atlantic Seaboard.
- India Venster, Unnamed Road, Table Mountain (Nature Reserve), Cape Town, South Africa
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69992P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is India Venster hike at Sunrise?
- India Venster hike at Sunrise price starts from $110.67. Discover and book India Venster hike at Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- What is the India Venster hike at Sunrise cancellation policy?
- India Venster hike at Sunrise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book India Venster hike at Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides India Venster hike at Sunrise?
- India Venster hike at Sunrise is hosted by Hike Lion's Head (Cape Town). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hike Lion's Head (Cape Town) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book India Venster hike at Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for India Venster hike at Sunrise?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book India Venster hike at Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69992P17
- You'll start atIndia VensterOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1India VensterStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2India Venster TrailStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3Table MountainStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Once in a lifetime
Getting an Uber after the hike was almost impossible; they cancelled, or were delayed or unavailable. Of the 11 of…
Not second fiddle
The temptation in Cape Town is to get up Table Mountain and people regard Lion's Head as the 'ugly duckling' or sec…
Just keep going ... it’s worth it!
Glad we started with three full water bottles and caps for everyone. The hike and the way is well marked and enjoya…
Incredible sunrise hike
We hiked Lion's Head in the early morning, with the goal of watching sunrise from the top of the peak. Our group …
A fun climb and great views over the city and bay
Did this on a typically windy CT day. It's a scramble in places, not just paths and tracks, so come prepared for a…
Wake up early and hike before noon!
I’ve hiked Lion’s Head a few times, but on this particular day my BF and I woke up late and only started our hike a…
Going hiking as 'preparation' for Table Mountain, this is NOT a walk in the park! The views from the top can probab…
About 1200 ft in total. A good path to start then steeper and rougher. But I am 78 and made it to the plateau maybe…
Getting back to the bottom was a relief
This was my third visit to Cape Town and I wanted to do a hike. We were informed by multiple people that Lions Head…
Hike up lions head
This hike was amazing. A little strenuous in certain areas, but doable. The “chains” part put me off a little, so…
Great hiking and doable. My tour guide Barry picked me up at the hotel, hiked up for about 1 hour 20 min (stopped f…
Morning hike in the mist
The Lions head hike took about 2 hours and it was a perfect start to the day. There were some challenges near the t…
Very scenic walk which I understand is easier than table mountain which we didn't attempt. Be prepared to do some r…
Great Hike/Scramble to the best Views after Table Mountain
We did this hike as a family. The route is awesome, and easy to use. We did not see the alternate route to avoid a…
First of all, I have not hiked in the last 10 years and I was traveling solo. :) Came there with a guide at past 5…