Ages 6-80, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
Audio guide: English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Tour includes:
- Cape Malay food tasting in Bo kaap
- Craft beer and biltong tasting
- Secret Gin or whisky tasting ( beer tasting option also)
- Coffee or drink
- Qualified fun tour guide.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Cape Town, South Africa Lower Loop Street | Schotschekloof, Cape Town Central, South Africa
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44634P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please meet your tour guide at Bismillah's restaurant in Bo kaap at start time . Address : Lower Loop Street | Schotschekloof, Cape Town Central, South Africa
- Please whatsapp Mike +27711401191
- Or email Mike@venturesouth.co.za
- Or skype call @mikestoedog
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour?
- The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour price starts from $133.34. Discover and book The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour cancellation policy?
- The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour?
- The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour is hosted by Venture South. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Venture South on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44634P9
Reserve your spot
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
- You'll start atCape TownCape Town, South AfricaLower Loop Street | Schotschekloof, Cape Town Central, South AfricaSee address & details
- 1Honest ChocolateStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Bo-kaapStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cape Town, South Africa
Joined in October 2016
#174 of 446 Food & Drink in Cape Town
- christophernD4491JD00Waste of timeWhen arriving at the location I got informed that this tour is not taking place anymore and should have been removed from the system. I booked far in advance so I guess they made this on purpose. I hope I’ll get my money back but I already wasted time and money on getting to that place and my day was ruined. TripAdvisor itself is a good platform, however the people who are actually offering events might not be as trustworthy. Don’t book this tour, it’s not existing!
- CPfaff00You can’t go wrong with Venture South!We did 2 excursions with Mike and both were superb. First, we did a sunset e-bike ride along the coast through Chapman Pass. During this ride we stopped at a local vineyard for a fantastic tasting. Then we stopped at a local craft brewery for some of their samples. It was great having someone local guiding to so many amazing locations. Because we had such a great time our first time with Mike we decided to go with him on a Cape Peninsula tour. First stop was Boulders Beach to see the penguin colony. He knew all of the places to hit. After that we entered the Cape of Good Hope Reserve for the e-bike part of the day. This was a lot of fun and a great way to hit more stops and see more sights than a bus tour. A late lunch at a fantastic restaurant with ocean views ended our day. We all had an amazing day. You can’t go wrong with Mike and Venture South. He and his staff are incredibly personable and gave us some of our best experiences and memories of our visit to Cape Town. Thanks Mike!
- Thebarndog00WowWhat an awesome experience! Such a great tour with an great guide and well run, would highly recommend them, thanks again!
- Dylanwquin00MrAmazing experience in Cape Town, Mike is a great and I recommend this to anyone who is visiting Cape Town!
- Watermelon2600Great Cooking CourseI really enjoyed this cooking course. We made some delicious food and it was great to actually be cooking inside one of the houses in BoKap. Gamidah is a fantastic cook and we had a great morning.
- Yahava00Aus2CTIt’s not easy to manage twelve Aussie’s on steroids, but Mike and his team was able to pull it off nicely. Six hours of sightseeing & cruising provides you with a good dose of exposure of what Kaapstad truly has to offer. The journey makes you want to come back for more...on the back of one of Mike’s scooters🛵😊. So, big thanks to Mike and his team, and we look forward to coming back and doing it all over again.
- JonathanHayes100Brilliant HoneymoonMyself and my wife visited SA for our honeymoon in Feb 2019. We hired Venture South to show us around for the 2 days we were there. Mike collected us on the first day and brought us to Stellen Bosh on a wine day and set up a beautiful luxury picnic for us at one of the winery's. It was absolutely fabulous. His knowledge and expertise was clear and was a brilliant experience. On the second day Tony collected us who we found extremely friendly right from the get go. His take and views on the history of SA was simply brilliant, when we weren't looking out at or walking around some other special place we were glued to what he was saying to us. His knowledge and view point was epic. Overall we felt like VIP's for the two days and the experience was really good. If you're thinking of booking with these guys, just do it. Well worth the small price. Thanks again Mike & Tony. Jonathan & Rebecca
- doublejd-coke00Great Ebike Food tour of Cape TownWe spend a great morning with Tony cycling around Cape Town and sampling some of the local food. The ebikes were well maintained and super easy to ride. Tony was a lovely guy and a real pleasure to spend the morning with. He took us to a local store for a sweet breakfast - then on to the best cheese place for a tasting of the local cheeses. Then on to coffee at Truth - an amazing coffee house that was a fantastic experience and finally we stopped for an ice cream on the way back at the waterfront. On the way around we stopped at lots of historic sites and learned some history from Tony. So - all in all a perfect tour. 10/10 !
- James A00Fantastic bike tourMyself and my wife wanted to see the sights of Cape Town. This is by far the best way to do it! Very easy ride and a great tour guide who was very informative and friendly. Highly recommend this trip
- Charlene M00Fantastic ebike tour of Franschhoek!My husband and I spent a wonderful half day with Tony cycling on ebikes around Franschhoek on our honeymoon. We had some delicious wine tasting and pairing along with an amazing lunch at one of the vineyards. The scenery was just stunning. Tony was an excellent guide and we would 100% recommend him!
- Spencer G00Experience Cape Town The Way Locals DoIf you're looking to experience Cape Town the way locals do then Mike is the guy you want to go with. My wife and I spent the day on electric bikes with Mike and two of our friends out on Cape Point, Boulders Beach, and around Hout Bay. We had a delicious picnic overlooking Hout Bay, went to a market where there were only locals, biked on the beach, and even got chased by some ostriches on Cape Point on our bikes. Unfortunately our last full day in Cape Town was our first day with Mike. If we go back to Cape Town, then we're going to book everyday with Mike so we can explore the whole area and learn about the ins and outs of the area. Mike makes sure you get to do what you want to do and that you have a great time when you're with him.
- izmircongo00MTB Tour of Cape Town with MikeWe had a mountain bike tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain with Mike. It was a great morning of riding and exploring this beautiful city. Mike is very professional and has great local knowledge of the area. Before the cycling we visited a fantastic local cafe with Mike and then had a short drive around some of the 'hot spots' of Cape Town. We would highly recommend Mike at Venture South for anyone looking for a great experience in South Africa. Tara and Izmir Congo.
- jasonwilliamstewart00Wine Tour with Mike from Venture SouthA friend and I spent the day with Mike on a full day wine tour. The day was amazing and the most memorable part of my trip. While the day was filled with great wines and views everyone needs to see while visiting the region.... the best part was we honestly ended the day feeling like we made a true friend with our tour guide Mike. He can put together any type of trip or adventure you want.... and I have to say ... contact Venture South. you wil not be disappointed.
- Justin M00Honeymoon in Cape Town with MikeMy wife and I spent 3 full days touring with Mike of Venture South and we could not have had a better experience. It was our first time in Cape Town and Mike did an incredible job of planning three full days of sightseeing, wine-tasting, eating, and drinking. Mike did an awesome job of allowing us to see some of the more touristy locations, but also integrating some awesome local stops along the way. We were able to see all the must-see's, such as Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, and the wine-lands in Stellenbosch, but Mike and Emilie also took us to some local hotspots so that we could get a nice feel for how the locals spend their time. After three full days, we're looking forward to seeing Mike & Emilie again very soon. If you're ever traveling to Cape Town, you need to call Venture South and have them plan out your trip. It is very worthwhile!
- ChilledSquirrel00Awesome E-bike tour of Cape TownMike and Emile took us on an incredible tour of Cape town. They made our holiday with their expert knowledge of the city taking us to places on e-bikes we would never have got to otherwise. Thanks Guys !
Buy it with
The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour provided by Venture South
Product Overview: The high spirit evening Food & drinks walking tour
Number of Photos