9.30 - 10.30 am
• Visit the Stellenbosch Museum, a collection of period buildings that are a time capsule reflecting this regions unique history
10.45 - 12.00 am
• Wine Tasting at one of the leading wine farms, and tour of a community conscience leather craft-work business in Stellenbosch
12.30 - 13.30 pm
• Enjoy an opportunity for lunch at one of the oldest wine farms in this region, shaped by the efforts of the French Huguenots and Cecil John Rhodes. This farm is now a unique working farm that provides work for the community, and has contributed towards local conservation efforts of the environment and culture, situated in the Drakenstein valley cascaded between two of the highest peaks in the region.
14.00 - 15.00 pm
• Tour through the Franschhoek Motor Museum, a unique collection of period and modern vehicles that have shaped the global motor industry. This Museum is superbly maintained and updated on a continuous basis.
15.30 - 16.30 pm
• Walk through the picturesque streets of Franschoek, learn about this regions unique history and its French influence, still seen today.