• Start the day early with a pick up at 6:30am at your accommodation in and around Cape Town.
• Your private tour guide/driver will collect you in a luxury vehicle, as you embark on a 2-hour scenic drive to Aquila Private Game Reserve in Touwsrivier.
• Receive a welcome drink upon arrival and a scrumptious full buffet breakfast in the boma restaurant at Aquila.
• Then, join a shared 2 to 3-hour game drive and look out for the Big Five animals.
• Upon your return from the game drive, enjoy a buffet lunch in the restaurant.
• All meals are Halal friendly and Vegetarian options are available.
• After lunch, your tour guide/driver will show you to the Tranquila Spa.
• Choose between a 60-minute Swedish Massage or 90-minute African Hot Stone Massage. (Please advise the operator via email upon confirmation of booking as to which Massage treatment you would like to choose.)
• After a day of pure indulgence we return to Cape Town for drop off at your accommodation.
Please note that safaris found near Cape Town are private game reserves and cannot be compared to national parks like the Kruger. Private game reserves have a limit to the amount of animals they are allowed to keep. National parks however, have no limit and are subsequently much larger with many more animals to offer.