Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Llandudno BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Hout BayStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Chapman's Peak DriveStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Noordhoek Farm VillageStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Cape Point Nature ReserveStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Cape Point Ostrich FarmStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Boulders Beach Penguin ColonyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Just NuisanceStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Kalk Bay HarbourStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 10Constantia ValleyStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation within the City Bowl area & immediate surrounds
- Services of your private, qualified, experienced and knowledgeable culture guide
- Toll Fees on Chapmans Peak
- Entrance fees to the Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Entrance fees to Cape Point Nature Reserve
- All transport for the day in an air-conditioned vehicle as well a a bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Lunch and any refreshments during the day
- Entrance into Kirstenbosch Gardens
- The Funicular ride at Cape Point
- Any wine-tastings
- Personal expenses/purchases
- Entry/Admission - Hout Bay
- Entry/Admission - Constantia Valley
- Entry/Admission - Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 years are half price if travelling with 2 adults.
- We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
- Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I would highly recommend Cliff to ANYONE wanting to tour the Cape Town area of South Africa. Cliff was VERY knowledgeable of the area, had great historic insight, and was very fun to be around. He was able to customize our tour based on our unique interests and was very open to…
Date of experience: December 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: OTC Adventures
Best day of our holiday!
Me and my partner did the India Venster hike with Lynette guiding us and we had the most fantastic day! Lynette was…
Great sun rise hike to the Lions head Cape Town
My son and myself undertook the hike with our guide Kirsten. We had various pleasant conversations along the way. T…
We had a fantastic time hiking Lions Head before sunrise. Our guide Kate really enhanced the experience. This is a …
This hike is absolutely wonderful and makes visiting Table mountain extra special. We started hike from Kirstenbosc…
Great walk up table mountain
We booked this on-line a month ago. Within 10minutes Lynette called me as the company had written down the wrong da…
Great way to see Table Mountain up close.
Thanks to Lynett for a fantastic mornings walk/ scramble. As long as your not too scared of heights this is a must,…
Simply awesome and high professions, everything was same like expected and more and all on time, highly recommended
Cape Town Hike - Kasteelspoort
Went on a hike with Nick about a month ago and he was an incredible guide and great photographer! His knowledge abo…
hiking with breathtaking with view of Cape Town
With our lovely guide Lynette it was a great experience to do this 3 hours hike. We were only one couple so Lynette…
Took a private tour with OTC (over the cliff) adventures via recommendations by my hotel. Dude showed up on time an…
Hike -Table mountain
Our guide was Lynette Wilms. She was fantastic... Patient, knowledgeable with great knowledge of the area-the geo…
Sophia Heidi M00
Nick is a great guide to hike up the Lion‘s Head. He told us a few things about the plants, the table mountain and…
I am very satisfied and strongly recommend OTC Adventures. I met beautiful woman, called Lynette who was my guide f…
Lions Head Sunrise Tour
This was a great tour and Lynette was very knowledgeable about not only Cape Town, but also all the flowers and oth…
Beautiful sunrise hike on Lions Head
My husband and I had an amazing morning hike with Nick, our guide. He's super charismatic, and always made sure tha…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,844 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 772 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,302 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,060 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day
What time does Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day start?
Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day?
How much is Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day?
Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day price starts from $233.66. Discover and book Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day cancellation policy?
Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Private Tour Full Day on Tripadvisor