per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Boat trip
- Entry/Admission - Hermanus
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide us with a pick up address. Departure from your location within 5km of the Cape Town CBD. Please note that additional charges may apply should your accommodation fall outside of this radius.
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67386P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour?
- Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour price starts from $173.24. Discover and book Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour cancellation policy?
- Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour?
- Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour is hosted by SadiCapeTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SadiCapeTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67386P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byCape Town Central
- 1Hermanus New HarbourStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hermanus WaterfrontStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byCape Town
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in December 2016
- Martin H00Robben IslandHistory of apathide prisoners. Mandela's diary writing. Not as much information as expected. Depends on which ex prisoner guide you get and how easy to understand stand.
- LOUISE P00What a great dayAn interesting trip to and around Robben Island, a fantastic day for a trip to and guide around Table Mountain, even though I’m not great with heights! It was awe inspiringly beautiful, Chris was our great guide, a really lovely and informative guide
- Torsin00Amazing combo with a turning cable carWe left for Robben Island from V&A in beautiful weather and calm see. The island itself was idyllic with a beautiful view to the mainland and the mountains around Cape Town. The history was every thing else but idyllic and a former inmate gave us a good insight about the history - and the daily life at the prison. Good that it is history now ! The trip to Table mountain was amazing - the state of the art (turning around) cable car brought us to the top in seconds and the plateau was beautiful and with stunning views in all directions. We spent 1.5 hours just walking around. The trip was well organized and the guide was very nice and skilled !
- LondonLaine797900Excellent guide and tour!My guide Chris was so nice and gave me lots of information about Table Mountain and Robben Island. It's a lot to fit into one day so bring plenty of sun protection and water. I hiked at the top of Table Mountain for an hour and a half and the views are stunning. Wear a good pair of trainers or walking shoes if you want to explore as the floor is obviously rocky. Robben island is also a good tour and if you love history then you'll get so much out of being taken around the prison by a former inmate and the emotional stories they tell so definitely worth a visit. Go with Sadie Cape Town tours as they are on time and very friendly.
- AW54AbuDhabi00Perfect personal tour with ChrisOur hotel booked Chris to take 4 of us on a tour from Cape Town to Boulder Bay and Simonstown. Chris was excellent, a safe reliable driver. Great company very informative about the places we visited and also talked about South Africa and Cape Town. We throughly enjoyed his company and advice. Highly recommend him for an affordable enjoyable trip
- Trinidad0400Cape Town AdventuresHighly suggest this tour. Started early in am with our guide Chris. We went out to Hout Bay for our first stop at the harbor. Had a small shopping area with local artists and huge deals which you could get your photo taken with, Our next stop was along road at Chapman’s Peak for some awesome photos. Then on to Cape Point. Walked up to the lighthouse. Again the scenery was awesome and had great photo opportunities. Went back down and left to go to Boulders Beach but along the way discovered Baboons going through a fisherman’s auto (he had left his window open) and the Baboons were looking for food. They are quite aggressive and fairly big. We alerted the fisherman and then went on our way. Our guide Chris suggested going over the boulders at Boulders Beach to see the penguins, so we were all in. Rolled up our jeans and climbed over the boulders and walked in the water which was at high tide. We were all soaked but it was a great experience and saw the penguins up close and personal. Once out if the water, we decided to eat at the restaurant located there to dry out and then headed back into Cape Town. What a beautiful day with friends!
- Inspire4408900Fun day tripWe had a great day with Chris. We took a private tour so were able to shape the agenda to our needs. Aside from the typical peninsula attractions, he also took us to the Steenburg vineyard where we enjoyed an MCC tasting. He is knowledgeable about the culture and history of the region. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly!
- Aleseestheworld00Christ is Capetown's finestWhen I booked my airport transfers little did I know I would be greeted by such an amazing soul. A side from the professionalism, on time service & comfortable vehicle Christ is a gem of a man. Always willing to help out in whatever ones needs might be... from recommendations & everything in between. Now that I have SadiCapetours full information. I will not hesitate to come back & book all my travel needs directly thru them. I highly recommend them you will not be disappointed in fact your expectations will be superseded.
- Aerodany00Very good safari experienceWe’ve been in aquila for a two days safari with accommodation in a standard suite. The overall experience was very good, both Safari game drives were well organised and the guide was knowledgeable about animals behaviour and wildlife in general. The restaurant was very nice with a broad variety of buffet food. Pool and spa were very good and the staff was very kind and welcoming. Overall, a very good experience, I would definitely recommend.
- sl_letessier00Very Good Service and Friendly OwnerI used SadiCape Tours during my stay around Cape Town and Simon Town. It was very good, always on time and good prices.Christ is a very friendly driver, very professionnal and always on time. I definetly will you SadiCape again and recommand it to you.
- regJohannesburg00Ultimate reliabilityI was driven from cape town to Langebaan and the reverse the nest day. Great company, comfortable vehicle and certainly no waiting on my part. Excellent👍
- Kyle T00One of the Best Day’s in SAChris was absolutely amazing. If you only have one day to do the Cape of Good Hope, he was fantastic and beat the rush of everything. It worked out so perfectly. Made it to the cape of good hope before any of the rush of all the buses. Saw and swam with the penguins of boulder’s beach. Had lunch in Simon’s town and then even saw a lot of the wine country outside of Cape Town. Chris is so nice, friendly and patient. Even stayed with my aunt who was a bit on the slower side while walking. Doesn’t help that she wants a selfie every other second. But by far one of the best days down in South Africa. He is fantastic and you’ll enjoy the experience with family over one of the huge bus tours. Heck, even if it’s just one or two of you. I think you’ll find he’s reasonable, extremely friendly and well worth it.
- TRAVELLER W00Prompt, courteous, Tour Guide.Booked Sadicape Tours for Airport Transfers, and private, full day tour to Franschoek, and Stellenbosch. Chris, was prompt, courteous, and keen to speak of the Mother City. I can highly recommend booking. I booked Sadicape Tours through Fernwood Manor Boutique Guest House..(see review on Fernwood Manor).
- 17115400Excellent ServicesSadi Cape Tours, does most of our transfers for Fernwood Manor. Chris is very professional, always on time for the clients. Very reliable, affordable and safe tours. All our guest's are very happy with Sadi Cape Tours wonderful services. I highly recommend Sadi Cape Tours to anyone visiting Cape Town and Guest Houses.
- briantawanda00The Mother City TourSadi Cape Tours are the by far the best option if your are looking for reliable, affordable and safe tours of Cape Town and all the surrounding points of interest. Our Tour Guide Chris, was very friendly and his service was par excellence right from the Airport pick up, to the tours we did in Cape Town up until the Airport drop off. I recommend Sadi Cape Tours highly to anyone visiting Cape Town.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.