per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Binoculars to get a closer view
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or sedan
- Chilled mineral water
- Entrance Fees where applicable
- Entry/Admission - Stony Point Penguin Colony
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup and drop off at any accommodation establishment in and around Cape Town and the Cape Winelands.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13243P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 pax, maximum of 7 people per booking but bigger groups traveling together will be accommodated.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town?
- Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town price starts from $112.63. Discover and book Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town cancellation policy?
- Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town?
- Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town is hosted by I & F Elegant Country Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact I & F Elegant Country Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13243P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Stony Point Penguin ColonyStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Hermanus Whale WatchersStop: 4 hoursSee detailsPass bySir Lowry's Pass
- 3Gordon's BayStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byBetty's BayHawstonSir Lowry's Pass
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
I & F Elegant Country Tours
Joined in November 2012
#150 of 977 Tours & Activities in Cape Town Central
- N6681IDchristinag00A great day out with StevenSteven gave us an excellent day out exploring the area and wines of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl. It was a great mix of views, history, food and wine. He was super friendly and fun and all around a super guide and guy. 10/10 and would definitely recommend!
- malonerd00Perfect relaxing tourThis private tour was the perfect way to spend a day in the wine region outside Cape Town. We were a group of 8, and our guide, Fanny, and driver, Tanya, made this an unforgettable experience. We appreciated that they were willing to tailor the schedule around vineyards we wanted to experience and even made changes to the itinerary to allow us more time at our lunch location, La Petite Ferme, because we were having such a nice, relaxing time. Highly recommend this tour with I & F Elegant Country Tours.
- 355kacies00We love Fanny!I booked this tour last minute (the day before) for a group of 3 and we all absolutely loved it! Fanny was our guide and she was so lovely to spend the day with. Her and the driver Isidor were extremely adaptable and adjusted our day based on the group’s preferences to make sure we had the best time and got everything out of the day that we wanted. I highly highly recommend this tour and this company!
- Cliodhna202200Great experience!Our tour guide really made this experience, she was so informative and helpful. She was able to tailor the guide to what we wanted to see and gave us many suggestions and options
- GlendaB17500I couldn’t have been happier with our tour and Stephen’s passion for his country.My husband and I booked a day tour of Cape Town with Ivan Le Kay at I & F Elegant Country Tours prior to our trip. Ivan made everything so smooth and easy. Part of the trip was to visit Table Mountain but we were watching the weather for two weeks prior. Ivan assured me that they would be flexible and would change the date if the weather wasn’t cooperating. Our guide for the day, Stephen, was so enthusiastic and so full of the history and culture that after four hours, our heads were spinning! Stephen took into account that I am vegetarian so he took us to a fantastic restaurant where I got a platter of the best ever grilled vegetables. The rest of the afternoon Stephen filled our heads even more with the history of apartheid, of which he had personal experience. I couldn’t have been happier with our tour and Stephen’s passion for his country. Upon our return, Ivan sent me an email saying he hoped we had a safe journey home. I can’t possibly recommend Ivan and Stephen enough!
- Babybeast8200An excellent wine tasting tour.Ivan is brilliant. His local knowledge of the history of the region is invaluable because I assure you that this information is not available in a mainstream history book. Everything from the building architecture to the local flora and fauna of the region. This made the tour enjoyable and interesting. Thank you!
- NorthStar80243800One in a millionThe knowledge and history of the area was shared with ease and was in depth; I am amazed at the beauty of our country and its rich heritage. Uncle Ivan, you are the best. Your passion for what you do is amazing. I wish more people can be exposed to this experience as it changes one in a positive and good way.
- OBeniamin00Unforgettable experienceIt was absolutely unforgettable experience. The drive was slow enough, so we had time to see and enjoy the surrounding and we stopped at the most picturesque sites. We had lunch at beautiful restaurant and was watching penguins while eating. On the way back we stopped at botanical gardens and had time to walk around (I would like to go there again) and we fall in love with Shona sculptures so much that we even purchased one when we came back to US. We’ve been great admires of Shona sculptures since that time. Ivan told us many stories and a lot of information about the land. We enjoyed his company so much that we still maintain contact. His driving is also awesome, you can rarely experience such smooth and comfortable ride. We with we are able to come again. It is just so far.
- Chants_M_10700Best private wine tour.My boyfriend and I loved every minute of this tour. We went amazing wine farms learnt so much about wine and saw some of the most beautiful parts of Cape Town. We also had a second trip booked to the city and we had booked again to do another wine tour unfortunately, due to COVID we had to cancel. The next time we visit Cape Town I will definitely book another tour with these amazing, professional and kind people.
- Henster7900Ivan is an outstanding guide offering a great range of tours.I visit Cape Town from the UK at least once a year, and every time i visit I do at least one tour with Ivan. He is an incredibly friendly and knowledgeable guide so we always have an enjoyable and informative trip. The vehicles used are high quality, well maintained and really comfortable. I can not speak highly enough about the company.
- alicekQ7325XQ00An Epic ExperienceOn 20th Feb 2020,my husband and i were taken on a Winelands Guided Tour by Mrs Tanya.She was very knowledgeable about the history of Cape Town and all the surrounding towns and we really gathered a lot of information.She was professional,pleasant and caring so we were able to blend well and the 3 of us enjoyed a fun and laughter filled jwe enjoyed it.She is a competent driver too and we drove to various places including The Nelson Mandela Prison House.The highlight of the day was the wine tasting in 3 farms which my husband gladly did justice to.I would recommend that trip to anyone anytime.It was awesome.Am glad we did it.
- NorthStar2693600Mr.Excellent day tour in the company of a very experienced guide and a wonderful driver. Best part of my Capetown visit....thank you I&F tours....you were great!!!
- holidayman0800Day tour from Stellenbosch with drop-off in Cape TownFanny, our guide, arrived promptly with a private driver. Wow, were we in for a treat. We were taken to three different wine countries: first to Neethlinghoff in Stellenbosch, then to Rickety Bridge in Frannschoek, finally to Fairview in Paarl. In between, we had lunch on our own at Viande at the Grande Roche Hotel near Paarl. Everything was done with class and caring. We really felt special with many extra touches along the way. Dankie.
- kathtunnicliffe00ExcellentSpending the day with Ivan (guide) and Esaudor (driver) was excellent. Extremely comprehensive itinerary, with timings to perfection. We gained valuable insight into the cape peninsula and enjoyed every moment. Thank you.
- _TheRyeGuy00Honeymoon Wine TourIvan and Esaudor went above and beyond to create the best experience that we could imagine. My wife and I both agree that this tour was the highlight of our honeymoon in Cape Town, and reccomend this guide to anyone who plans on doing a wine tour of the region!
Buy it with
Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town provided by I & F Elegant Country Tours
Product Overview: Private Shore Whale Watching Tour to Hermanus from Cape Town
Number of Photos