per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 6-99, max of 20 per group
Duration: 4–30 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - GAP Tours & Transfers
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick up form any Hotel in Hazyview
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29560P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Unfortunately we are not permitted to have infants (0-3) on our Open Safari Vehicles but you can request a closed air-conditioned vehicle with an infant/baby seat. Please note that there will be an additional entrance fee for infants. Conservation fees per child/infant: South African Citizens and Residents (with ID) R 55.00. SADC Nationals (with passport) R 105.00. International Conservation Fee R 212.00
- NO children under 6 years old
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kruger National Park Sunset Safari?
- Kruger National Park Sunset Safari price starts from $109.21. Discover and book Kruger National Park Sunset Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kruger National Park Sunset Safari cancellation policy?
- Kruger National Park Sunset Safari cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kruger National Park Sunset Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kruger National Park Sunset Safari?
- Kruger National Park Sunset Safari is hosted by GAP Tours & Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GAP Tours & Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kruger National Park Sunset Safari on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kruger National Park Sunset Safari?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4m. Discover and book Kruger National Park Sunset Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29560P13
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1GAP Tours & TransfersStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWe take our guests to the Kruger National Park and they are met there by their Kruger National Parks ranger. Late afternoon is a good time for game viewing, and as evening approaches, nocturnal animals become active, and guests are able to experience at first hand the amazing colours of an African sunset.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Drivers were always on time. We had a group of 8 and used this company as a taxi
Drivers were always on time and the company (Carol) was easy to work with and easy to pay transactions.
Great Driver, on time waiting for us when we arrived
Great Driver. (Dirk) was waiting on us when we arrived. He was able to tell us alot about the country side and wh…
Great day and great driver Edward!
We had Edward as our driver from our Safari Lodge near Hoedspruit to Johannesburg Tambo Airport via the Panorama ro…
The best experience I have ever had !
We came to hazyview after our trip cancelling 4 times because of covid , our first day we had a full day safari wit…
Fantastic guide and experience
Our group of seven spent four days in Kruger National Park. Our guide and driver was Edward Themba. He was absolute…
Amazing Panorama Drive (and driver)!!
We ended our 6 night Kruger Safari with a transfer back to Jo'burg using GAP Tours. We added the Panorama drive and…
Best Kruger Trip
My husband and I spent our first day of our honeymoon with Edward. What an incredible safari guide! He was so knowl…
Sunnyboy was a great driver. He was friendly and helpful. We would love to have him again when we visit. Friendly c…
Our guide was absolutely awesome, he knows his story, he is patient. He is well informed, he is enjoying his job also.
He had a good time, our guide was awsome, we definitely gonna recommend and also come again. He made our stay feels…
Organization to review
Our day at Kruger Park was fabulous, the guide great. However, Gap Tours has completely forgotten our appointment,…
Swedish group 29/2-4/3 - 2020
The support and quality of the services were excellent in all aspects. Flexible and service minded. We found it ver…
Our guide Enoch was both knowledgable and courteous. The vehicle was high class, clean, with cold water offered. Wo…
Our second time around
We had a great time with Gap Tours and our driver/guide Edward. Thank you for a friendly, entertaining and very pro…
Edward was the best!!! We got to see the Big 5!! He was just as excited as us. I highly recommend him. We had so m…
Gavin was very knowledgeable and was able to spot wildlife that I could not see even though I was sitting 2 feet hi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Couples
We were enjoyed to be picked up and bring back to our b and b. The driver was very nice and on time. He gave us a lot information. The safari was great but we find the group to big
Written November 13, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.