Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Starting in Durban, this adventure camping tour heads inland to explore the majestic Drakensberg Mountains before heading to the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho. Enjoy elephant encounters at Addo Elephant Park, explore Oudtshoorn, Hermanus and the natural wilderness of the Tsitsikamma National Park along South Africa's Garden Route. End the tour with a wine tasting at Cape wineries.
Durban – Underberg Area
Underberg Area – Sani Pass
Underberg Area – Battlefields -...
Drakensberg – Malealea
Malealea - Mountain Zebra...
Mountain Zebra National Park –...
Port Elizabeth – Storms River/...
Storms River - Oudtshoorn
Oudtshoorn – Hermanus
Hermanus – Cape Town
Road Lodge Umhlanga Ridge, Medigate Rd &, Hospital Rd, Umhlanga Ridge, Durban, 4321, South Africa
Ashanti Lodge Gardens, 11 Hof St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- Camping and cooking equipment
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Sleeping mattress
- Meals and accommodation as indicated
- Services of two crew
- Included Highlights:
- Sani pass excursion *
- Royal Natal National Park
- Drakensberg Mountains
- Mountain Zebra National Park, Game Drive
- Addo Elephant NP, Game Drive
- Tsitsikamma NP
- Garden Route
- Cango Caves, Visit*
- Cape Agulhas
- Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Royal Natal National Park
- Entry/Admission - Mountain Zebra National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Cango Caves
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional/ USD 100.00pp)*
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each adventure tour has an Adventure Pass which is paid to your tour leader in Africa at the beginning of the tour (or pre-paid by arrangement prior to your tour). This is separate and in addition to the Tour Price, and covers selected park entries, activities and excursions along the way where payment goes directly to the supplier to ensure local suppliers benefit directly from the income. The (Optional) Adventure Pass is USD 100.00 per person
- Minimum age is 18 years, Maximum age is 39'ish years.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller.
- *Highlights are included in the Adventure Pass
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Acacia Africa
62 Day Trip of a Lifetime
TLDR; this is a tremendous experience for the adventurous traveler; if you have an open mindset about meeting new p…
14 day accommodated Gorilla encounter
we met a special group of people and the experience was great overall. the driving was long but worth it. encounte…
It's always the best to visit the Parks and the sightings of Chimpanzees in Queen Elizabeth and tracking the Gorill…
Stunning landscapes and amazing wildlife
Enjoy watching the ever changing jawdropping landscapes and amazing wildlife with almost 360 views from your seat .…
Great Overland Tour
My fiance and I completed this tour and had a great time. The National Parks were amazing, the scenery incredible a…
Brilliant company to go with on your next overland trip!
I had an incredible experience with Acacia and one which I will never forget. They are true professionals in what t…
An amazing way to see Namibia! Having local guides really made the experience and they gave you heaps of tips/recom…
Cape Town to Vic Falls
I absolutely loved the trip! My tour guide was the sweetest and the driver as well! We had a lot of fun and have se…
Best trip of my live
Thank you so much for the best trip ever Acacia. Everything was perfect and so authentic sleeping in tents and bein…
Amazing road trip trough Namibia
The best way to see the country for a solo traveller with professional guides. The camping sites were amazing and f…
This trip exceeded my expectations, but that is because I went in with realistic expectations. I feel it is importa…
I have previously overlanded with Acacia and another company so knew what to expect from the whole set up. I can ho…
Acacia provided an affordable, simple and stress free booking. The trip was amazing and made better by the fantasti…
Solo lady seeing Africa!
Great to see the highlights of Africa at an affordable price! I felt safe the whole time. Great to experience all t…
The Trip of a Lifetime!
I recently completed the 41 day Cape Town to Cape Town tour and I loved every minute of it! Africa has been on my b…
- Underberg, Sani Pass, and 10 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban
- 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban on Tripadvisor
- 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban price starts from $1,394.63. Discover and book 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban on Tripadvisor
- 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban on Tripadvisor
- 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban is hosted by Acacia Africa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Acacia Africa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 12-Day Coast to Cape Town Adventure Camping Tour from Durban on Tripadvisor