per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 2-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Light lunch
- Return transfers from Richards Bay port
- Services of a qualified guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hluhluwe - iMfolozi Park Wilderness Area
- Entry/Admission - Hluhluwe
- Departure details
- Richards Bay Harbour, Richards Bay, South Africa
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2382P122
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure times can be tailor made to suit your port times
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cullinan Guided Journeys strictly follow the SA Government approved TBCSA Health and Safety COVID-19 Protocols. Should guests present COVID-19 symptoms, COVID testing and quarantine will be at their own cost. We recommend that you ensure that your guests take adequate personal travel insurance cover before departure from home.
- Ship should arrive night before or early morning and guests need to be disembarked by 07h30.
- Ship departure time should not be before 20h00.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu
What you can expect during your visit
- * Guests are required to bring own face mask. * Guests may be required to complete travel information form. * All passengers are required to be fully vaccinated in order to travel on our tours
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu?
- Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu price starts from $271.73. Discover and book Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu cancellation policy?
- Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu?
- Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu is hosted by Springbok Atlas Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Springbok Atlas Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2382P122
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atRichards Bay HarbourRichards Bay Harbour, Richards Bay, South AfricaSee address & details
- 1Hluhluwe - iMfolozi Park Wilderness AreaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Dumazulu Cultural Village & LodgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Perfect for an overnight trip when in Cape Town
This is a perfect trip if you want to experience a safari. It really delivers on the big five experience. You wil…
Flooded room and awful customer service
We booked a Premier Cottage for an overnight stay and game drive. The cottage was shabby and not cleaned to a good …
Highly recommend this short safari experience
We had a great time on this day trip. Our driver from Cape Town was friendly and took good care of us. The experien…
Outstanding views. Fantastic service. Great experience. Close to Cape Town. Romantic and interesting Day. Highly re…
Excellent from when we arrived until when we left. Food at all meal times was tasty, hot and well presented. Room …
Wine tour with the red bus.
Rico and his team made our day. Very enjoyable lots of wine, I could not drink it all. It was a long, started at 8…
Just what we wanted for a safari taster
Good communications to check where we were staying quite soon after we had booked. Don't worry about not getting yo…
You will not be disappointed! We saw all the animals! The lunch was incredible! Our driver to and from the safari w…
Life is good.
Life is good! Aquila Game Reserve was the highlight of our 16-day vacation. We only stayed one night but I wished…
Recent experience of Aquila
We had a fantastic time. The shuttle picked us up from our accomodation and was timely and comfortable. We drove fo…
A wonderful experience
There's not much to say about my experience at Aquila, other than: don't hesitate to go! The accommodation was comf…
Such an amazing place, thoroughly recommend
My wife & I and our two young daughters (6 & 5) stayed for 2 nights at the end of October 2022. We had such an amaz…
The staff is super helpful. Try to buy your ticket before getting there for they really stick to their schedules.…
Can’t go to South Africa and not do a safari
Throughly enjoyable afternoon out. I’ve only ever been to zoos and safari parks in the uk and this place didn’t dis…
This was a very special experience. We were given a full safety brief and was fitted with life jackets and raincoat…
Do you pick up from the cruise ships in Richards Bay? Thank you
Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu provided by Springbok Atlas Day Tours
Product Overview: Richards Bay Shore Excursion: Hluhluwe Safari and DumaZulu
|Number of Photos||1|