Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure
By Badger Tours
This is the 2nd biggest game park in the world. It is one of the greatest tourist attractions in South Africa and with very good reason - it is over 2 million hectares in size and hosts around 900 animal and bird species. It is always exciting to see how many different animals and birds you can spot, The “Big 5” is always on everyone’s bucket list. The Tourist Guides on this tour are well experienced in the bush, well experienced in camping and catering, highly qualified and registered National Tourist Guides. The bus we use has great height for better animal sightings, and windows that can open for photography. It is air-conditioned for comfort during the hot days and is equipped with a full-size toilet and a refreshment station. Please note that the ablution facilities are shared. The camp has a cafeteria, shop, restaurant and laundry facilities. We will only stay outside of the Kruger Park when forced to do so due to non-availability of camping sites inside the Park.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English type breakfast or breakfast packs
- Cooked on an open fire and served in the dining tent at the table
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Refrigerated water is available as well as a cooler for your personal drinks
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick-up from any hotel in Johannesburg and can also arrange pick-ups in Pretoria
- 4 Dopertjie Ave, Birch Acres, Kempton Park, 1618, South Africa Look for the hippo
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 166320P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure?
- Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure price starts from $862.91. Discover and book Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure cancellation policy?
- Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure?
- Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure is hosted by Badger Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Badger Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kruger National Park 3 Night 4 Day Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 166320P2
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We were planning our visit to Johannesburg and were advised to contact Graham. Although we did not end op using his…
My family and I have enjoyed a private tour called Lowveld tour for six days. We feel very comfortable and safe. G…
Motorbike rental for an adventure bike trip
I joined a couple of friends on a five day adventure bike trip. I needed a bike for the trip and rented one from Ba…
Bike rental - Trip in Gauteng to Mpumalanga
We recently rented two motorcycles from Badger Tours and we were impressed with the service we received, they were …
Good day, We went on a 1 day tour with Bagder Tours, where we started n JHB with some complementary coffee and tea…