4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight
By Elephant Herd Tours & Safaris
This package enables guests to experience two different kinds of safaris as well as contribute to the conservation of the environment. Embark on an unforgettable KNP safari in a open safari vehicle for the ultimate safari feel & end the experience with a night in a safari lodge within a private game reserve. Enjoy golden African sunsets and the serene sounds of the South African bushveld. With a dedicated team you are guaranteed to leave this safari adventure feeling absolutely fulfilled. This package includes return airport transfers via shuttle, bed & breakfast, dinner transfers, all entrance & conservation fees.
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Landing and facility fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15190P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with severe back problems
- Not recommended for heavily pregnant travelers (+6 months)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight?
- 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight price starts from $1,104.97. Discover and book 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight cancellation policy?
- 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight?
- 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight is hosted by Elephant Herd Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Elephant Herd Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day Safari & Private Reserve Highlight on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15190P18
Reserve your spot
Transfer to Dreamfields Guest...
Full Day Kruger National Park...
Kruger Morning Safari & Transfer...
Morning Off Road Safari &...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great safari experience & dinner, but pricey
We did a sunset safari at Sabi Sands private reserve and had a great time! The car could go off-road which gave us …
The park itself is amazing.. Saw the big 5 in about hour and then really difficult to find so have a few days here…
Incredible safari experience with Sam
We had an unforgettable time with Sam, our guide and driver. While what you see is partially down to luck, Sam was …
Excellent - we are booking again.
Trevor was our driver / guide / entertainment / fountain of knowledge. We had the best time. He was determined t…
Best Safaris & Best tour guide we could have hoped for !!! Can’t wait to return ❤️❤️❤️
We had the best time we ever could have imagined. Brendon at Elephant Herd set us up from the time we arrived in Jo…
Even the weather couldn’t ruin an amazing experience
This was our first trip to Kruger and one we will never forget, the rain when we were being transported to Kruger a…
We had a wonderful experience with Elephant Herd Tours- Bhekifa Ngomane was an unbelievably fun tour guide. He sha…
A tour to « Remember »
Excellent tour. The driver showed up on time, we saw all kinds of wildlife every 2-3 minutes along the circuit and …
High quality and incredible tour
Brendon and the team were highly communicative from the moment I reached out via email (with 101 questions!). The …
We had a great experience. Our guide Doctor was an excellent guide. We have been impressed by his knowledge about …
Most Amazing Experience
I could not have planned a better trip! Brendon was communicative and always available when I had questions. The …
Top, top company to book a tour with
We’ve had a brilliant trip flawlessly organised by these guys. Communication was outstanding, and the personal touc…
EPIC - best safari day we have done and made our honeymoon, thanks Sam!
We used Safari bookings (chap named Sam took us). It was epic. THE best safari/ tour we have ever done. We were on …
Excellent experience with an expert guide
We had a great tour with our guide Trevor yesterday. We saw the big 5 and a lot more animals (like the rare wild do…
Probably a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We saw plenty of animals. Our guide (Remember) was very punctual and know…
More to explore in Johannesburg
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2020 • Solo
Everything was great. I had challenges paying with my US credit card (because of my bank, not their system) and Office manager was incredibly helpful and supportive through the process. Everything else went quite smoothly - I was picked up on time at both ends of the journey and felt comfortable along the way, the lodge itself was gorgeous with friendly and attentive staff and good food, the game preserve was beautiful and not crowded with jeeps at each animal sighting. It was a great experience and I never felt at all nervous as a solo travers.
Written January 13, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Elephant Herd T
Good morning Jeff Thank you for the feedback. It is always great to get feedback from guests allowing us the opportunity to commend staff on their effort, or remedy shortcomings. I will also pass on the compliments to the Dreamfields Guest manager
Written January 17, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.