why should travelers book this tour because the Cullinan Diamond Mine has produced some of world's largest high quality gemstones and is the home of the largest diamond in the world - Cullinan diamond 3106 carat
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-70, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cullinan Diamond Mine
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69730P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour?
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour price starts from $114.23. Discover and book Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour cancellation policy?
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour?
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour is hosted by Jeff Tours and Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jeff Tours and Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69730P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cullinan Diamond MineStop: 2 hours - Admission includedEducational tour enjoy a surface tour of a diamond mine in full production . The Cullinan Diamond Mine has produced some of the world's large high quality gemstonesRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Jeff Tours and Transfers
Joined in July 2015
#29 of 220 Outdoor Activities in Johannesburg
- Pioneer6007300Wonderful TourWe booked the private Soweto & Johannesburg tour. All discussions and itinerary was agreed with Joseph via email. The guide arrived on the agreed time to pick us from the Hotel in a large clean car/SUV. Our guide Gilroy was excellent, friendly, well informed and shared many interesting facts about the various locations we visited which made it a very enjoyable experience. The payment was taken at the end of the tour via credit card which was very helpful in avoiding advance payments via links or bank transfers. I would high recommend Jeff Tours and Transfers. Thank you Gilroy & Joseph.
- Z0EPRB00Great GuideJeff was an amazing guide and driver throughout our stay in Johannesburg. He taught us so many things about South Africa's history. Don't hesitate to contact Jeff!
- jwamp131800Educational and Professional TourWonderful way to spend a day in Johannesburg. My guide Joseph was well informed, kind, and attentive. The trip was flexible and I felt I had could take my time at each stop for pictures and to fully read about the history of the location. Highly recommend this great tour and wonderful guide.
- Juul B00Great tourCan 100% recommend this tour when visiting Johannesburg. Knowledgeable and very friendly guide! Booked the trip the day before late in the evening, this was no problem at all. Was picked up at the B&B on time and dropped off again at the end of the tour. The tour is nice and takes into account the time you will need to properly visit the apartheid museum and all the other stops we made along the way. The guide obviously new what he was talking about and taught me a lot about Jo'burg, Soweto and life in South Africa. Thank you very much for the experience!
- 001_DT00Tsiga Easter excursionThey were on time, friendly, honest, and able to guide and suggest other places of interest. The condition of the car was a combating to a family on holiday.
- aculturevulture00Great Way to Get to Know South AfricaI did two tours with Jeff, first the one to Soweto, the Apartheid museum and around Johannesburg as well as a tour to the Voortrekker memorial and Pretoria. I enjoyed both tours a lot. Jeff is a very reliable, friendly and savvy tour guide who knows a lot about South African history and the places we visited as well as the people. I felt always very safe and well informed. It was great talking with Jeff and I gained more awareness of South African history and culture. I can only strongly recommend doing a tour with him. It is great way to get to know South Africa. Many thanks, Jeff!
- Adelour00Amazing tour with our great guide Jospeh !Booked via our hotel. Joseph had been very patient with us as we arrived late from the airport. He gave us a great tour of Johannesburg neighborhood and surroundings, we also stopped at mandela bouse, soweto, apartheid museum and more. He spoke perfect french with us. His knowledge about South Africa History is astonishing, we learned a lot. I highly recommend anyone to book a tour with him if you have only a day like us in Johannesburg and willing to get most of your day visiting the important landmarks with great history and lifestyle information. Thank you again for today's visit!
- JJD196900Exceptional Tour with Joseph!Our guide, Joseph, was so knowledgeable and willing to answer all our questions. He shared his personal experience living in South Africa and made our visit feel very hospitable. I HIGHLY recommend Jeff Tours and ask for Joseph!
- BK98765432100Joseph of Jeff Tours did a marvelous tour.Joseph, our guide was excellent. He was informative about the history of apartheid and the struggles to get it abolished. He gave us a wonderful tour of the neighborhoods of Soweto. He explained the effects of tribal affiliation on South African citizens and their lives. He is fluent English of course but in French as well. We highly recommend him from Jeff Tours.
- echyzstuf00Joseph is a great guideJoseph was AWESOME, he was easy to communicate with, as I had a ton of questions and needed some flexibility with the schedule. He took us all over and patiently waited for us when we were in the Apartheid Museum, as we took a long time going through it, it is extremely well done and worth the time. It was nice to see where Nelson and Winnie lived as well as learning more about the struggles from the past, (Hector Pieterson) and from the present day, and to realize how much we didn't know!
- lindsayn80400Very interesting experience exploring the prison and recent history of SAWe visited on a not-busy Sunday in winter, and really enjoyed the guided tour which last an hour or so, taking us around the Block 4 and isolation areas. The tour was a touch rushed, so we went back and revisited the parts we missed. The women's prison was more artistic and nicely laid out, but we ran out of steam! Maybe worth seeing it first, then doing the tour after? Remarkable considering how recent the history is. The prison is now surrounded by tall buildings in a fairly deprived part of town.
- AmandaBlanche00Joseph was great!Joseph of Jeff Tours was a great guide. Polite and informative. It was a great half day tour to see Pretoria before our flight back to the US
- lesleybE3780RZ00Great Tour! Must do!This tour was awesome! It was comprehensive and education. The food in Soweto was great. We were picked up and dropped off to our hotel which was very convenient. We highly recommend.
- rebeccaoTomorrows00Great tour!Wonderful day with Joseph. He is so knowledgable and kind. Highly recommend! Joseph knows so much about history as well as current affairs.
- Dberk1500Excellent tourJoseph was very knowledgeable and served as an excellent tour guide. He provided alternative options because the Apartheid museum was closed. The tour was well planned and a rewarding experience. I would definitely recommend booking with him
Buy it with
Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour provided by Jeff Tours and Transfers
Product Overview: Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Tour
Number of Photos