Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- breakfast ×2
- dinner ×2
- Safari open Vehicle game drives
- Acomodation ×2
- Local Guide
- Pick up From hotel or private homes and Drop-off back to hotel private or homes
- Sun city Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pilanesberg National Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities
- Soviniar (but available for purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotels, private homes
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117191P49
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private?
- Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private price starts from $734.06. Discover and book Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private cancellation policy?
- Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private?
- Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private is hosted by Virgio Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Virgio Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117191P49
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pilanesberg National ParkStop: 5 hours - Admission includeditinerary........... start first day! Get picked up from any hotel, homes, airport in Johannesburg then travel approximately 2 Hours and half from Johannesburg to the North West Province of South Africa which is well known for Crops such as sunflower, maize/corn and coper mining. in the arrival make our way to Big 5 Pilanesberg National Park. We enter the park for morning game drive in closed, air-conditioned vehicle, in search of the animals that inhabit the national park Midday we arrive at your 4 star lodge in time for lunch and check into your room. In the afternoon we will embark on an Afternoon open 4x4 vehicle safari drive with a local guide, hoping to locate members of the Big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and Buffalo) that may have eluded us thus far. Dinner at your lodge Day 2 Includes: An Early morning game drive in open 4x4 safari vehicle with your local guide. Return to camp for nutritious breakfast, and relaxation time untill your light lunch An Afternoon close vehilce safari Dinner at the Lodge Day 3 Depart to the Sun City resort for time at Leisure and Lunch on own account, Departure to JohannesburgRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2018
#40 of 224 Outdoor Activities in Johannesburg
- 264archien00Do not use TripAdvisor!TripAdvisor did not inform us that the caves were closed but still charged us a lot of money which is a disgrace! TripAdvisor said the tour will be an average of 6 hours long which includes visiting Maropeng and Sterkfontein caves but it was only 2 hours long since the caves are closed for a long time now. The tour guide and Virgio tours was excellent, they were the ones that informed us about all the changes when they picked us up and they tried to make the short trip worthwhile. We learn from our mistakes and I will inform everyone I know to never use TripAdvisor again and just go straight to Virgio tours. TripAdvisor is deceiving you with the wrong information. In TripAdvisor’s review fraud it states: “Any attempts to mislead, influence or impersonate a traveler is considered fraudulent, and is subject to penalties. This may include but is not limited to: Attempts by an owner or agent of a property to boost the reputation of a business” Yet TripAdvisor misleads the customers with information to ensure a booking through them. very disappointed, incorrect and clearly outdated information on TripAdvisor’s site.
- monchogp003 days remarkable safari with virgio toursWe were picked up on selected location of us, we traveled to kruger park via long travel route. Hotel were well organized the safari we saw 4 of big 5. On the last day we went to panarom route ,mk made our day with virgio tours. All went well atbthe end we are happy .we recommend virgio tours
- Ronald C00HorribleDriver was arrogant. Expected a tip. Kept complaining out how he doesn’t get ripped by “black people”. Didn’t care how we reviewed him “give me a low rating it’s fine” Twas also more like a quiz than a tour. Save your money. Also for $400 you’d expect a van/4x4 for a private safari drive. NOPE. You get a broken down corolla to drive around gravel in. A joke
- fma88800Bad experience, cancelled tour half hour before beginsVery bad experience. Virgio Tours cancelled the tour only half an hour before the tour begins. My reservation was accepted and confirmed a day before the cancellation. I was sitting in the hotel lobby, wasted over an hour before finding out.
- feliciamash00Private tour well organisedVery informed tours, have booked 3 tours for my clients with this company for the same tour. I would like to say never got disappointed at all All was done as requested (private tour), my guest are so happy and gained historic knowledge of Soweto.
- Kerryn C00Really beautifulOh my gosh. What a fabulous overnight and tour. We stayed in the tents, Lydia cooked a wonderful meal for us, a beer by the fire- joyous! They have just revamped the whole lodge, it's right next to the Anne vanDyk park for the cheetah tours, the tent area is fabulous and the lodge is really welcoming. We'll be back!
- 766advicem00Educational fun on wheelsMk, he is very fun with knowledge and educational experience that we have learned during the your! Visited Nelson Mandela museum ,distillery and the tower
- monchogp00life experiencesWe had fun with mk in this 3 days safari amd i recommends this to anyone. The morning safari on the following day was well done and on the return we used the panaroma route.
- Makhera00Fun escarpment and viewHad fun by zip line , the mountain and the view was so good. Visited cradle human kind and was closed due to water rise level however managed to visit Maropeng caves which was open
- Odyssey1120844258600Worth the tour on bicycleEducation tour I was with my husband’ and 2 other friends on this tour, was amazed with the abundance of history in Soweto that help to shape South Africa to end the Apartheid. Our guide “MK” was so brilliant, bicycle were in Good conditions, we received water and guided in the museum!. Round up transportation we’re served to our private tour. We highly recommend this company and Mk who have gone extra mile with customer service.
- Jorie H00Quick tour of central JohannesburgMK was an excellent guide to Johannesburg. We didn’t have much time and he curated a very comprehensive tour just for us.
- andrekY3811WX00Op de fiets door SowetoMike was a top guide. He took his time and when we had a request he tried to do it. So we visited a Soweto Brewery and had a had a very nice lunch there also.
- Walter H00Great adventureThis was the best adventure we went on the guide was awesome and we were able see lots of animals in their natural environment. I highly recommend taking this tour
- You-One C00Wonderful ElephantsThis tour was a nice introduction and very informative about elephants. Located outside of Pretoria, this sanctuary is in a nice quiet area to do this excursion. Before you interact with the elephants, you get brief information about anatomy, lifecycle, etc. When you begin the actual tour, it is quite breathtaking. You get to do a short walk with them through the sanctuary. Then you get to interact, feed, and take photos with them. At first, it looks quite intimidating, but the guides will help you get very comfortable. Definitely, take a lot of photos with them; it definitely is a memory maker. Thank you all, from Vergio tours for helping make everything memorable!
- You-One C00Good 2 Day Intro Around JohannesburgThis tour is a good intro tour around Jozi. MB was a really good guide. Energetic and engaging, he did amazing job with the iternary. Everything he showed me was amazing and interesting from Pretoria to Soweto; there was something to see. If you are coming to Johannesburg, I would highly recommend this tour.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Family
we spotted big 4 in pilanesber with experience safari guide Mk, we enjoyed our stay.keep it up ,will visit again and recommend to anyone to book
Written June 20, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We Thank you for the review
Written June 20, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Is the lodge inside the National Park? What time does the tour end in Johannesburg?
Judging by the length of time people are waiting for a reply it seems this company does not care if people book their tours or not.
Buy it with
Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private provided by Virgio Tours
Product Overview: Pilanesberg Safari 3 Days 4 Star Private
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos