Wild Coast Photographic Experience
By Side Street Explorers
Wildlife, Wild landscapes and waterfalls, explore the most untouched coastline of South Africa tour from East London to Durban with 3 time photographer of the year winner Jay Groat working on Landscape and wildlife photography with the most beautiful setting. As its name suggests, the Wild Coast in the Eastern Cape that extends between the Mtamvuna River in the north and the Great Kei River to the south, is an untamed wilderness. The Wild Coast is an incredible, unassuming combination of breath-taking coastline, precipitous and craggy cliff faces, wild and desolate beaches, secluded bays and green rolling hills that rush headlong into deeply etched river valleys.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 16-85, max of 2 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfers for all group activities/tours
- Photography workshops
- Photography tours around the wildcoast area
- Expert photographic guide (for over 8 pax only)
- Transfers from airport to hotel and visa versa
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels and Lodges and everyday breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Hluleka Nature Reserve
- Activities not listed
- Transfers on days marked “Own Time”
- Meals not listed
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Early check in or late check out
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Other insurances
- Optional excursions and activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Peak season surcharges if there is any
- All not mentioned above
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We need your flight details if we did not book your flights for you.
- East London Airport, East London South Africa
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122342P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is Wild Coast Photographic Experience?
- Wild Coast Photographic Experience price starts from $736.83. Discover and book Wild Coast Photographic Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wild Coast Photographic Experience cancellation policy?
- Wild Coast Photographic Experience cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Wild Coast Photographic Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wild Coast Photographic Experience?
- Wild Coast Photographic Experience is hosted by Side Street Explorers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Side Street Explorers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wild Coast Photographic Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Wild Coast Photographic Experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5 days. Discover and book Wild Coast Photographic Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122342P15
Reserve your spot
Arrive East London – Coffee...
Coffee Bay – Hluleka Nature...
Coffee Bay – Port St John &...
Port St Johns – Ifafa Beach...
Ifafa - Durban (B/-/-)
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We have done this for 4yrs now. Each time a different experience. From Port Alfred to George and back. Never gets tired
5 Garden route it is called. All I see or experience is the beauty and safety. It caters all ages. Very affordable…
No better way to see and experience all that Andalucia offers
My wife and I are New Englanders, in our 60s and recently biked the White Village Tour with Andalucian Cycling Expe…
close to Athens, relaxing, beautiful beaches, not much to do.
One hour by boat from Athens! great beaches, great villas, chilled place, amazing to relax and disconnect. Ferrys a…
Pathetic customer service
Booked and paid 50% for a Greece trip in Feb 2020, when we couldn’t go in September 2020 due to lockdown, Side Stre…
Beware: Shady dealings
We booked an April 2020 trip to Sicily with Gregg at Side Street Explorers. Of course we, four Americans, were not …
Ms mama marija cruise-Split-Dalmatia
Wow, fabulous/wonderful experience- a must do!!! Our ship ms mama marija, was perfect- I think 30 travelers - great…
5 Day trek and homestay
Did the 5 day trek over 2 peaks. Glad I had worked out at the gym prior as this was not an easy trek. The views and…
The most amazing experience. Memories for a lifetime.
There are not enough words to describe our journey through Vietnam and Cambodia. From bustling Saigon, through rura…
Kirsty was professional, friendly and accommodating with our requests throughout our interactions with her. I would…
Cycle trip to Vietnam and Cambodia
I’m NOT yet a proper cyclist! Having said that, I’m a ebiker, so I’m sort of a cyclist! Joined Side Street Explorer…
Biking backcountry surrounded by magnificent scenery; passing local homes and markets, friendly & welcoming people,…
Namib Desert,Swakopmund, Spitzkop
Well thought out trip over 6 days, 7 nights at a good price. Conducted by photographer guide who was very knowledge…
Don't Bother Booking with This Tour--It's horrible
If you are thinking of booking this tour, you would be glad to skip it. We booked this tour because we found it on…
I spent 16 days in Portugal Staying at carcavalous We visited Lisbon a few times Oporto cascais Portugal is a bea…
Very nice place i like this trip to make my thoughts and feelings.i fully enjoyed with my friends...