We offer two days tour to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam or port Ghalib hotels. Visit Aswan Highlights, The High Dam, The Temple of Goddess Isis on Phiala island, The Unfinished Obelisk and sail on the Nile with Felucca and Visit Abu Simbel, Ramses the Second most great work. and the Temple of the Queen Nefertari
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Aswan
- Egyptologist guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Any extras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159966P113
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips on Tripadvisor
- How much is Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips?
- Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips price starts from $615.39. Discover and book Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips on Tripadvisor
- What is the Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips cancellation policy?
- Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips?
- Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips is hosted by Egypt Travel Deals. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Travel Deals on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159966P113
Reserve your spot
Marsa Alam- Aswan
Aswan-Abu Simbel-Marsa Marsa alam
About the operator
Egypt Travel Deals
Joined in June 2019
#48 of 63 Shopping in Luxor
- 519arturi00Luxor - a great time travelThe Valley of the Kings and Temples are magnificent - a must see. The Nile cruise is amazing and very relaxing - highly recommended addition. Our guide (Naama) was excelent - deep knowledge of Egyptian times, anwsered all our questions and seamlessly conducted our trip on time and on schedule. Thank you - you made our trip 3x more worthy!!
- martinag82400They never showed upThey never showed up. We tried contacting them the day before and at the expected time of pickup but had no luck. No communication whatsoever. Still waiting for a refund
- paulzY8980OT00Excellent tripGreat value trip. Submarine experience is excellent. Great snorkelling spot and super friendly staff!
- dd82200Cheating agency !!!Bobody picked me from the hotel, I tried to contact the agency - they didn't response to my mails and the phone number, given as a contact with them activates only voice mail !!! 65 £ lost with no refund ! This agency is a huge froud !!!
- RachaelRuble00These company is a scam! Don’t book with themWe tried repeatedly to contact this company after the trip was booked, paid for and confirmed. Multiple phone calls, WhatsApp messages, emails were unanswered on the day we were supposed to do the trip and no one showed up to pick us up. Our hotel couldn’t contact anyone at the company and Viator was no help, either. Our whole trip to Sharm el-Sheikh was centered around climbing Mt Sinai and now it’s been ruined.
- melissar43000Don't even consider bookingWe booked this trip so that my boyfriend could see the pyramids on the day of his birthday. He's turning 30, and this was the ONLY request he had for the trip. I contacted them in the afternoon the day before the trip expecting more details/pick up time, to no response. However we held out faith. Packed our bag, decided to call it an early night and just before settling in for the night at 9.30 pm (pickup was scheduled for 5am) they cancelled the trip. They didn't offer any apologies, or provide a reason. An automated message saying our once in a lifetime trip was cancelled and we'd be refunded. They've ruined a massive milestone birthday for my boyfriend with no explanation and no direct contact. A refund isn't good enough. Do not book with them!
- HOLIDAY201118400Nefertari boat tripThis is well worth the money, the people look after you very well. Picked up taken to boat, then go down to see the wonders of the sea, saw some brilliant sea life. Then went in a rib (zodiac)boat and taken snorkeling which was brilliant and then after a good hour back to the boat for some brilliant food, chicken, chips and dalad or fish pasta chips dalad, soup. Then dropped off at the pier for an hr b4 gping back on board back to the hotel. They serve soft drinks only bit you are allow to smoke. Good day all round kids will love it.
- Radtravelreviews00Do not book with this unreliable companyWe booked our tour early November for the 29th December. Immediately after booking I got In touch updating them on pick up location, to which I had no response. Closer to the date, I contacted again and had no response. I started messaging daily on WhatsApp and 2 days prior to the tour they got in touch after me calling and messaging several times, only to advice that they are confirming availability and they would get in touch within the end of day. Again, I didn’t hear back end of day, and the next day I started calling and messaging again, and only in the afternoon I get a message from them saying they cannot do the tour as it is booked out. The balloon tour is a key highlight of Luxor and Egypt and because of their dealings, we missed out as it was too late by then to book with another company this late (night before the 5am tour). I don’t understand how something booked over a month in advance needed to have availability checked 2 days prior to the tour. Do not go with this company, there is better out there who deserve your money.
- Ecosse-JonathanE00Note: This is Personal Preference, not reflective of guides etcSo... Guides were great, customer service was good. The main reason I had this at 3/5 is because I was expecting a ride that would go "over" Valley of Kings. The route the balloon takes doesn't allow for the ability to hover over or near Valley of Kings. It does allow a great view of Hatshepsut Temple and other areas south of Valley of Kings
- amrshahinfathy00Nile Cruise tourit was wonderful to get experience on Nile cruise with visiting the most important monuments from Luxor to Aswan.
Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips provided by Egypt Travel Deals
Product Overview: Aswan Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Trips
Number of Photos