Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 70 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Central Dalyan Hotels
- Dalyan, Ortaca/Muğla, Turkey
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250P106
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan
What you can expect during your visit
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan?
- Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan price starts from $26.33. Discover and book Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan cancellation policy?
- Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan?
- Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan is hosted by TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250P106
- You'll start atDalyanOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1DalyanStop: 6 hoursIn the morning we visit the rejuvenating natural mudbaths and emerge feeling ten years younger. Afterwards. a refreshing dip in Köyceğiz Lake is the perfect way to unwind and joy the wonderful unspoily scenery. We then cruise back along the river for delicious lunch at a restaurant by the river. After lunch we’ll take you to you the long sandy Turtle beach for a swim in the Aegean Sea before heading back to visit the ancient ruined city of Caunos on its rocky outcrop. Highlights : • Perfect way to know about your holiday destination in Dalyan • Visit the rejuvenating natural mudbaths and emerge feeling ten years younger • Dip in Köyceğiz Lake is the perfect way to unwind and enjoy the unspoilt scenery. • Have delicious lunch at a restaurant by the river • Swim in long sandy Turtle beachRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Turkiye wow me
It was simply a stunning view and an unforgetable life time experience to be able to board the hot balloon at Pamuk…
Visiting two countries on the same holiday
During your Marmaris holiday spare one day for this trip. You arrive in Rhodes in 50 min. and enjoy the magnificie…
Excellent experience i had in Marmaris,boat crew is verry helpfull. Diving is excellent.I would recommend it to eve…
Great boat trip
Picked up from our hotel on time which was one of the furthest from Fethiye. Arrived by bus to Ölüdeniz where the b…
Bodrum to Kos day trip.
The trip itself was great, we enjoyed Kos Town, however, organisation at both Bodrum and Kos ports in respect of im…
Loads of fun
Truly good fun. At first we thought yikes looks a bit rough but we were mistaken it was fab met lovely staff on boa…
Amazing day trip via ferry to Rhodes
We were advised in good time about our pickup time from our hotel. The shuttle to and from the ferry port was comfo…
A good varied day out but with some concerns
This Day Trip was booked through Mares Travel although those taking part appeared to have booked through various ot…
Great day out
I would highly recommend this trip. Super value for money, great hosts, ship was lovely, great features on board c…
Lidhar Tour guide is nice person, lunch is average, however, not worth the money considering you need to pay for t…
Most horrible trip ever! A bus full of Russians! A tour guide that almost shouted for half an hour in russian. It w…
Good day out despite a few issues
Really good day out despite a few things. Only cost £20 all inclusive food and drinks, lots of swim stops and 2 hou…
Amazing trip, worth the price and many things to do during the trip. Iztuzu beach is awesome. I highly recommend to…
My review is long because this excursion was that good!!!
When I think of this trip I straight away think of our tour guide, I wish I had remembered his name because he was …
Well worth it
Thoroughly enjoyed this trip and believe it was well worth the cost. We stopped for breakfast at a restaurant by …