Off The Beaten Path
By Sapa Trekking Adventure
In this tour, Trekkingtoursapa’s guide will take you to visit 5 different villages of the Hmong, Giay, and Red Dao ethnic minorities. The tour will give you the chance to enjoy fantastic mountain landscapes as well as to see Sapa’s biggest river and valley. You will also see the famous rice terrace fields and learn more about the culture, customs, and traditions of the three main different ethnic minorities in Sapa. Our tour guide will also introduce you to Hmong’s unique marriage traditions, rice fields, work and house building techniques, and much more! Note: If you book a tour for many people, we will have a discount
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Village entry fees
- Accommodation Homestay - 3 ngihts
- Transport back to Sapa after ends of the tour in villages
- 1 big bottle of water/per person
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Ban Ho Village
- Entry/Admission - Ban Ho Village
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra drinks (e.g. bottled water or beer) at the homestay
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will meet at your hotel in Sapa town OR in front of Sapa’s main church When you arrive in Sapa, if you have the internet on your phone, please try to search on the google map this address call: "Notre Dame Cathedral Sapa" or " Nha Tho Da Sapa " in Vietnamese When you arrive there if you do not see our guide or we have not arrive there yet. You will see many people invite you to join their tour, but please keep your time waiting for us, we will arrive soon.
- Notre Dame Cathedral, 8RPR+2WP, TT. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, Lao Cai 333100, Vietnam Meeting Plan: At the right time, our guide will be there with your name; he/she will ask some people who are staying at the Church. So make sure you be there at the time.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221623P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Off The Beaten Path?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Off The Beaten Path on Tripadvisor
- How much is Off The Beaten Path?
- Off The Beaten Path price starts from $200.00. Discover and book Off The Beaten Path on Tripadvisor
- What is the Off The Beaten Path cancellation policy?
- Off The Beaten Path cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Off The Beaten Path on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Off The Beaten Path?
- Off The Beaten Path is hosted by Sapa Trekking Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sapa Trekking Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Off The Beaten Path on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221623P1
Trekking through terraced rice...
Trekking up to the 1.900 meters...
Trekking to the Black Hmong &...
Trekking downhill to explore the...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing Experience In the North Vietnam With Hmong Trip
This was an incredible experience - truly could not have done this on our own. Over three days, we trekked ~40 kilo…