Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In this tour, Trekkingtoursapa’s guide will take you to visit 5 different villages of the Hmong, Giay, and Red Dao ethnic minorities. The tour will give you the chance to enjoy fantastic mountain landscapes as well as to see Sapa’s biggest river and valley. You will also see the famous rice terrace fields and learn more about the culture, customs, and traditions of the three main different ethnic minorities in Sapa. Our tour guide will also introduce you to Hmong’s unique marriage traditions, rice fields, work and house building techniques, and much more!
Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta...
Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan...
Ban Ho – Nam Tong – Sapa (3km...
Notre Dame Cathedral, Sapa Town, TT. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, Lào Cai 333100, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Village entry fees
- Accommodation Homestay - 1 ngiht
- Transport back to Sapa after ends of the tour in villages
- 1 big bottle of water/per person
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
- Entry/Admission - Ban Ho Village
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra drinks (e.g. bottled water or beer) at the homestay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is the best trekking I've ever had even though I've been in Sapa so many times before. This is the first time I decided to leave Sapa town with all the convenience facilities and model hotels behind to join as a part of Sapa nature and spirit. Sinh and his friends…
Date of experience: July 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Trekking Tour Sapa
Really exiting trekking through steep hills, paddy rice fields and villages
I made a phone call to this office on the day I arrived at Sa Pa. The office kindly arranged a private tour only fo…
SAPA MOTORBIKE TOUR - 3D/2N
I booked a motorbike tour for 3 days. It was a wonderful experience to explore the Terrace paddies in the local vil…
It was a lot of fun! Our guide was very nice and sweet. Her English was excellent which made it very easy to ask qu…
Breathtaking views and unforgettable experience
We hiked with Tzu who was incredible and knowledgeable. The walks were perfect length with breaks when we needed bu…
1 day treck
We got the night green bus from Hanoi to sapa. It looked like a comfy bus but I'm 6ft4 and have size 13 feet so it …
Can’t miss experience!
I really enjoyed this tour and 100% recommend it. I learned so much about the communities we encountered, nature, a…
Best trekking in sapa
Guide was really friendly and good... environment was superb... i went during summer and the rice terrace was green…
1-day trekking through rice fields
Well, it was a nice walk - unfortunately it didn’t fill those 6 hours as advertised . We got picked up at around 9:…
Very good Tour Guide
Sun (not sure if I spelt correctly) was very good and guided us through the trek. She gave us alternatives accordin…
Amazing trip through the mountains of Sapa!
We went on hiking day with Singh Xee, he was a lot of fun and had great stories to share! Would definitely recommen…
I booked three tours. Very responsive. Very nice guides. Good value for money. I would book it again.
A great experience
I really enjoyed the challenging and adventurous hike and homestay experience organised by Sinh. I was guided by hi…
I usually do not write any review but here I have to tell you how great this experience and this team is. I made …
Great trekking experience
This trek was harder than expected, but had amazing views. The guide was very knowledgable and friendly. The homest…
One of the highlights of our trip!
This was definitely one of the highlights from our trip. Not only is Sapa and the views stunning but our guide Npau…
- Y Linh Ho, Ta Van Village, and 3 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Sapa Valley Trek and Homestay - 3D2N
- Sapa Valley Trek and Homestay - 3D2N will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Sapa Valley Trek and Homestay - 3D2N on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sapa Valley Trek and Homestay - 3D2N on Tripadvisor
- Sapa Valley Trek and Homestay - 3D2N price starts from $127.18. Discover and book Sapa Valley Trek and Homestay - 3D2N on Tripadvisor
- Sapa Valley Trek and Homestay - 3D2N cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sapa Valley Trek and Homestay - 3D2N on Tripadvisor