Sit back and relax as you enjoy a private transfer from Hotel in Sapa to Hanoi Airport with an English-speaking driver, enjoy Sapa - Hanoi scenery without having to worry about traffic or maps. Skip the long cab lines and head straight toward your destination in Hanoi Airport (Noi Bai International Airport). The transfer length is around 5 hours and is available year-round, 24-hours a day. Travel to Hanoi Airport knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you. • Airport transfer • All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included • Private tour is operated it just our party and a guide/driver • Hotel pickup included
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- One-way Airport Transfer.
- Air condition Vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Airport Paging.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Greet and meet your friendly Chauffeur at your Sapa hotel lobby and transfer to Hanoi Airport (Noi Bai International Airport). Begin your trip in a safe, convenient, and easy way in a private vehicle. For your private transfer from Sapa Hotel to Hanoi Airport, enjoy the ease of having a professional driver and door-to-door service. Get comfortable in your car/van with air-conditioning, generous leg room and luggage storage. What to Remember: Please leave the following information in the "Leave a comment for the local supplier" section: • Airline: • Flight Number: • Departure Time: • Hotel Name: • Hotel Address: One or Two suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger (Recommended). This transfer is not wheelchair accessible. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The maximum waiting time for the pickup is 15 minutes. There is no detour to other areas. If you wish to make a detour, you may incur additional charges. Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109316P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1-2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Littering and smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle
- Pick up in Sapa Hotel Area
- There is no detour to other area addition pick up point. If happened may incur additional charges.
- Please call us on your own should you face any challenges
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport?
- Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport price starts from $141.34. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport cancellation policy?
- Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport?
- Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport is hosted by Vietnam Sightseeing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Sightseeing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer - Sapa to Hanoi Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109316P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in December 2018
#145 of 531 Transportation in Hanoi
- Diane G00Will evoke strong emotional response in someSite is a reminder of the atrocities of the Vietnam war for both the Vietnamese and Americans. A look back in time for many
- 350rajesha00AN travelsI had a great experience with AN travel and the tour guide Typhoon Honey was extremely happy to help and could see quite passionate about the vietnamese culture and to share it with tourists
- myfloflo00Chu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh, VietnamVery educational spot for those who like to know about the history and the struggles of the people in Saigon during the war. Be prepared to walk from one exhibit to the other exhibit. Do wear suitable outdoor attire and good sport shoes.
- B3115WYkatherinea00Awesome experienceOur tour guide Maddie was amazing and very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend doing this tour with Maddie
- ultimakennkfken00Worth coming to Ho Chi MinhThe only reason I came to Ho Chi Minh is to visit Chu Chi Tunnels and it was absolutely brilliant experience. This place is 2hrs from city. I love history and our guide explained it nicely, we travelled through the tunnels with my 4 year old and it was fun game for her. We even tried AK 47 shooting at the practice range which costed extra for 1500rs 10 rounds of bullet
- 497fredericks00Great Tour, Tunnels and BuddhaOur tour guide was Loan, she made our experience very enjoyable . I can only advise to take a private tour to have time in the tunnels with the Vietnamese military guide who explained everything very well. Later at lunch and at the Buddha Statue we had a unique experience. Loan answered a lot of questions and through her view we understood the things which we saw through different eyes. I really can recommend Loan as the tour guide.
- Ramon S00GoodWe did the luxury tour, the Gan was super comfortable and offered beverages and snacks, the guide was informative on the drive down and the guys English was pretty good also. Felt that some of the other tours were more detailed and explained in depth the traps etc which we missed, showing how they worked and effects, just little more informative, it felt we had to keep on moving quickly. It was still a good trip however would have liked to see and spend a bit more time there and hearing more stories. Overall pretty happy. tours.
- 219sheilad00Great chu chi tunnel tourWhat did we love it was our tour guide Ni as she was so knowledgeable about everything at the site What we didn’t like was all the crowds
- Andy A00Great short tour of multiple areas of interestOur tour guide Chesmin was very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour gave us a great understanding of the local mountains, marble industry and the religious beliefs and practices of the community l.
- 232ke00Apathetic and uninformativePro’s: - prompt pick up our hotel. - clean and safe vehicle, and well driven. Con’s: - Tour guide clearly had no idea of the strict rules in place at some of the venues e.g. that we could take photos outside of Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum. Told off by soldiers/guards multiple times. This shows a lack of understanding the rules and etiquette for someone who should be experienced. - Excuses were made when challenged. - Kept wandering off to get cash out. - Grasp of English limited and difficult to understand. Hard to engage and answer questions. - Trip seemed to finish very early (3hours), not really a half day tour.
- O2055HVgeorgea00Its ok hard climbingIts ok the main cave was awesome But be careful climbing in the tunnels going to the top to much effect with no wow up the top there is nothing but rocks,
- VictoriaAwesome00Not an amazing tour and sudden last minute price change!I would not recommend this tour to anyone. The sites themselves were great, marble mountain and Hoi An are both lovely, but you can get to them easily on your own with a bike or by hiring a car.The tour guide was fine, but did not really seem to know a lot of actual history about the sites and like a lot of these tours kept taking us to "sites" that were actually just stores. The dinner was again...just fine. It was a pretty boring set menu and you can get much better food from restaurant or food carts on your own. The biggest issue was the price change. When we found the tour it was listed as $48 per person, however once we booked it we were charged $83 per person. This is a crazy price jump and the tour was ABSOLUTELY not worth that price. Compared to other tours in Vietnam $83 is four times as expensive as this should have been and the dishonesty is a little unsettling. I would strongly recommend no one book this tour or any tour with Vietnam Sightseeing. There are plenty of other reputable tour services that will not double your price without telling you.
- Adi S00perfect dayWas a very well organized trip with an excellent guide, the beauty of Marble mountain and Hoi An speaks for itself and we had a very good dinner with excellent Vietnamese food!