per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-80, max of 10 per group
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Sapa Charm Spa
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- pick up at your hotel located in Sapa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15475P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is trekking tour, so you must be at least enough 7 years old to join.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking?
- Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking price starts from $96.16. Discover and book Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking cancellation policy?
- Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking?
- Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking is hosted by LVP Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LVP Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15475P26
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sapa Charm SpaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass bySapa Market
- 2Giang Ta Chai VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
LVP Travel - Day Tours
Joined in July 2015
#85 of 577 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- 780ehabg00Beautiful week in Vietnam and CambodiaNice trip to Hanoi, Halong Bay and Siem reap. We enjoyed every day of the program. Jenny Pham was in constant contact with us to make sure things go smooth and worked hard to resolve any concern we had. Highly recommended.
- 429ritikap00Delightful trip of VietmanThe whole package was executed very nicely. Vietnam has an abundance of beauty and nature. Ms. Alice the contact from the travel agency was always there to help and to answer any questions. The tour was comfortable and there was instant support. They took really good care of us. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
- 859sanjanab00The best I could ever ask!LVP Travel is just the best with their work. From the personal experience, they are one who does it all even better than other in quite affordable way. All y do is just trust them and gooo!
- Parimalpathak00MemorableNice tour package nice planned by Serine. Very funny and and cooperative guides like Touch and others. Beautiful and memorable tour.
- 731harshadp00Amazing Vietnam, excellent hospitality.It was great experience to visit Vietnam. Our travel agent was LVP Travels. They had organised entire itinerary for us with our special food request for JAIN FOOD. I would like to thanks Ms. Alice for her tremendous support during the trip.
- tlph202300Different region, worth to seeI was for a week in Hanoi, so I booked this tour. Two days would not be enough to see everything, but I visited Cat Cat village and Fansipan (with the cable car). I enjoyed this trip very much as I have seen how the H'Mong people live and look like. The people are ver6 nice. The Golden Villa Hotel has a lot of food (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Fansipan is a very nice funpark to go and make beautiful pictures of the temples and Buddha, also the sky when it is blue. I saw the rice terraced fields as I always have wanted to see!!!! Great tour
- tlph202300Historical and cultural insightI joined this group tour with mister Anh and driver Minh. The guide shows the cultural and historical places such as the Tran Quoc pagoda and the Temple of Literature. I have enjoyed this tour because it shows Hanoi still has the traditional way of living and the education that matches with the history. I listened to Vietnamese and English.
- tlph202300Beautiful view in the bayHa Long Bay: you need to see this when you are in (Northen) Vietnam. Beautiful view of limestones and caves. The Sung Sot cave is amazing. The boat, the crew and the vibe were really good to have a nice vacation. There is a lot of walking here. I have never heard of Titop Island before, but you can go swimming or trekking to above to see the view over the bay and boats. The weather was perfect. I wish the cruise company good luck with their business, because they are doing great with their service and food
- 600vika00Mesmerising trip to VietnamMesmerising trip to Vietnam, seamless management by team specially Alice who supported us throughout the trip even though we were travelling with 2 infants.
- 28girishs00Worth enjoying,value for money.Our tour was super,better than our expectation.Alice Do was wonderful,always alert,punctual and always ready to answer our query , She first contacted us as LVP travels nearly 3 months ago.till than we have not to wait for answer of our question for more thàn 5 minutes. She made our tour 5 star. All thanks to LVP tours and Alice Do. We will recommend to others also. One more thing I wanted to add ,suggest some better Indian vegetarian serving places in all places.Because we vegetarian people have very limited or say no option except to eat bread and fruit. Think some better option for convenience of tourists as a whole.
- Hormazd P00Great TripWe had done a personalized tour. We visited Hanoi,dang and Ho chi Minh City. I coordinated with Alice from LVP travels..She was very spontenous. Always ready to help. Very prompt in taking action and helping us connect with travel guides. It was a great trip!!! Surely recommend booking with them😊 Thank you Alice once again for all the help!!
- 730mainakm00A trip to remember!!The trip was beautifully arranged. From airport pickups to the day tours and halong bay cruise, everything was exceptional. Our local contact from the tour agent was always available to clear any doubts . Thank you for making our dream vacation even more dreamy and beautiful.
- 281bhumip00Memorable Vietnam tripAmazing trip organized by LVP travels and special thanks to Alice for arranging everything on time and within budget.
- hituv200Great ExperienceHad great experience with LVP travel, overall very smoothly planned with no hiccups and always available to answer our queries regarding the trip. Had great time with family in Vietnam.
- comadyb00Mme Serine from LVP travel excellent service 5/5 stars to herWe book package Vietnam and Cambodia with LVP travels I really recommend them.Mme Serine excellent
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2023 • Friends
It's so great to go trekking in sapa in this sunny day, lot' of ethnic people in colorful clothing, horse carts, luxury hotel. Friendly local but we found traffic jam so often in the town, we trekked in 5km village path, not much yellow rice paddy fields, it's green now, acknowledge guide n skilled driver
Written May 5, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking provided by LVP Travel - Day Tours
Product Overview: Sapa - Lao Chai -Ta Van full day trekking
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos