This full day tour package is made for those, who would like to discover the magnificent & beautiful Ayung river in Ubud on rafting adventure, Visit Active Batur Volcano in Kintamani and Trek the amazing Tegallalang rice terraces. Let’s us make your holiday in Bali as a memorable day ever. We will pick you up at 08.00 am at your *hotel. Experienced local expert river guide will lead you to paddle and explore the river and learn about the native flora and fauna along the river. See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters. After lunch at Rafting restaurant, continue to drive north up to Payangan mountains village and arrive in Kintamani. Take some great snap shoot and take a short cut country road to visit the most beautiful rice terraces in Tegallalang village.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free hotel pick up & drop off at certain areas
- International standard safety equipment
- Clean Shower and changing room facilities
- Indonesian Buffet Lunch at Rafting restaurant
- Approx. 2 hours rafting in the river
- Bath Towel
- Insurance coverage
- Friendly and Professional river rafting guide
- Visit Kintamanai Batur Volcano
- Entrance ticket to Kintamani
- Visit Tegallalang rice terraces + Entrance ticket
- *Free entrance and visiting Coffee Garden to see the traditional processing of making Bali Coffee
- Personal expenses
- Local donation at Tegal Lalang if you trek the rice field
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- *Free return hotel transfers are available at certain area: Canggu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tuban, Ubud & Umalas. * Beyond these areas, private return transfers are available with extra fees start from USD 30.00/ car (max. 5 people)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135130P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour?
- Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour price starts from $68.66. Discover and book Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour cancellation policy?
- Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour?
- Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour is hosted by Bali Super Tickets. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bali Super Tickets on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135130P42
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Bali Super Tickets
Joined in June 2016
#459 of 1,370 Tours & Activities in Denpasar
- tarrah01100We toured a lot but nothing off the beaten pathI thought this tour was good to see all the tourist spots in Bali, but we really didn’t see a lot of the culture, it was mostly super touristic experiences. Also, we never went to the UNESCO terraces, only to Alas Harum, which is literally Instagram-world. It was like the Bali version of a Vegas spot. I would prob not take this tour again.
- Ariktandel00Service is good..,We went to Milanz restaurant today. And there Shweta Roy gave very good service. And the food quality is also very good. I will recommend everyone to come here
- EasyMindTraveler00Passionate Tour Guide DriverWayan Budiana was our driver and your guide. His enthusiasm made our trip fun and interesting with a lot local information and experience. Wayan is patient and touring with passions. He took us to the famous temple on the beach Tanah Lot and took a lot pictures for us. I would strongly recommend this tour for everyone.
- amycX446YP00Starving in SanurThis is NOT a dinner or food tour. This is a guy whose kid takes you in his car to a small food stall market. He has little knowledge of the food on offer other than it is “very famous.” He offers no recommendations or organisation. You can just walk and decide on your own what to get - he’ll talk to his kid. When we realised there was no actual food included in our $60+/each “food tour,” we said we just wanted to go back to our hotel. He was upset, bought us some Bintang and Pringles, and drove us in silence back to the hotel (45 minute drive). Live and learn, read reviews and small print.
- michael1990WL00Amazing placeThis place is fabulous. There’s about 10 different “stalls” all offering local food, you can mix and match from different vendors. The food here is wonderful and tastes so good! I’d highly recommend a visit. It is also SOOOO cheap! You could eat here for a family of 4 for less than £5/7-8USD.
- bluejeanfood00Decent mealNight markets are where you can find some great deals and interesting foods sometimes not found elsewhere. At this night market the place to try was Warung Madura and for good reason. I had the satay kambing and gule kambing with white rice. Everything was popping with spices and flavor and very good. Couldn’t beat the prices either. If in this area of Bali this food stall is a good find, but compared to other night markets in Asia that go for blocks and blocks it's also VERY tiny with not a lot of vendors and about an hour drive from Kuta so might be better to just go to the Legion Night Market there.
- noob198500Tourist trapThis is a tourist trap with barely any actual traditional dancing beside the couple of girls (that are sent by the demon in the story). At one point the performance turned into a comedy with inappropriate references considering most of the spectators were minor. To see an actual dance performance go to the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Not only will the performance there be an actual traditional Balinese dance, but to view it you dont have to pay anything as it is included in the entrance price to the complex (where you will see a lot of other amazing things).
- Alexander M00Excellent value with plenty of choiceProbably the best evening outdoors experience in Sanur. Service if friendly no frills but totally customer focused. I have returned many times and never had a bade experience in this simple but good value place.
- Inspire66430700Barong and Keris dance - BatubulanWhen reach Batubulan to see the Barong and Keris dance it had just started. It's about an hour show accompanied by the traditional balinese music where the musician can be seen playing their instrument. The entrance fee is Rp 100000/- per person and a paper is provided mentioning the story of the dance content. The performers were great.
- c_elders00Airport transfers to PemuteranI used Mr Wayan's excellent service for the four hour journey both to and from Pemuteran. I had the same driver both ways - very safe, efficient and friendly service.
- 643codyr00Amazing tour with Gede Tolhe!My guide Gede Tolhe warned me that there would be a lot of people there and he was right, it was a ____ show. However the temple and seeing the sunset was amazing. Gede knew how to navigate the crowd and we made really good time. I would definitely use this company again (and ask for Gede again!)
- slashring00Hassle-Free Service and helpful driversWe used the 10h car rental service several times during our stay, all the drivers knew english, were very knowledgeable about the places we visited and were helpful and on-time. Mr Wayan the manager was also very helpful, and even helped us get an alternative service when he was all booked.
- Angata00Super reliable and professional transportSo many options to choose from when arriving in Bali airport and wanting to get to your accommodation. Taxi? Find a service online? Take pot luck from the throng of drivers offering their services as you step out of the Arrivals Gate at Ngurah Rai Airport? We decided to try Bali.com, just because it came up on a search and you have to do something, right? We paid for our trip online using PayPal - easy. It was great to be able to say to all the hawker drivers hoping to get our money 'No thanks, we have organised our own driver to pick us up!' And there he was, away from the bustling crowd, as he said he would be, with our name, spelled correctly, on his white card. He grabbed his clean and well-presented late model car from the car park and was loading our bags into it in no time. Very simple. We believe in the motto "when you're on a good thing, stick to it" so we asked him to come back in the morning. We hoped he would be on time. As we stepped out of our hotel, he greeted us with a handshake and again, loaded our gear and off we went to our next accommodation. It was an out of the way place, but no complaints. Service and safe driving with a smile. We decided to just use our new-found friend for all our transport for the rest of the trip. Other members of our party chose different options and had trouble with reliability and paid way more than we did. Our decision to use Bali.com seemed pretty good. At each pick up, there was our driver, ready and spot on time. He happily made stops along the way for us, even when it meant waiting a long time, like at Treetops Adventures, or for us to have a buffet lunch. I have instant connection with the manager via WhatsApp if we want to make any changes. Great driver, great management. Thanks to all. Very happy customers.
- Dave T00Family at Ubud BaliTrustable and flexible transport provider. We booked his transport from Airport to Kuta and from Ubud back to Airport. Thanks you Pak Wayan.
- SallyEA12081400Help with a good driver and a stray kittenI found this organization via the internet. Wayan Budiana was prompt in finding our driver, Nyoman, to take us to and from the airport, as well as to our varous destinations over 8 days. He was an excellent driver. To top it off, they helped me rescue a tiny kittten. Very good people.
Buy it with
Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour provided by Bali Super Tickets
Product Overview: Ubud Rafting - Kintamani Volcano - Rice Terraces Tour
Number of Photos