We offer you a fantastic one-day tour to visit the suspension bridges and launch yourself through the cables of the Monteverde cloud forest. We will leave for the Monteverde area from your hotel. Once underway we will make a stop on the way to have a delicious breakfast in the area. In the morning we will do a tour with a local guide through the best suspension bridges in Monteverde where we will learn and discover the flora and fauna of the place. Once the bridge tour is over, we will enjoy the cloud forest from the heights and with more speed through the longest cable in Costa Rica (more than 1.5 km). You can launch as a superman and perform a 20 meter high swing tarzan at no additional cost. During the tour, you can make the stops you need, it is your tour and we will be happy to offer you a dream trip totally adapted to your group. Upon arrival in San José we will leave you again at your hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 13-70, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Safety equipment for the zip line tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Guided tour of hanging bridges
- Zipline tour with local guides
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Everything that does not come with included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at any hotel in San José.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164296P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is not suitable for children under 5 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde?
- Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde price starts from $310.00. Discover and book Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde cancellation policy?
- Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde?
- Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde is hosted by Natúa Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Natúa Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164296P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological PreserveStop: 6 hours - Admission includedWe will travel to Monteverde for a zip line tour and a walk through suspension bridges surrounded by the cloud forest.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Joined in June 2019
#3 of 12 Outdoor Activities in Santa Ana
- Nina C00Book with this company!!I am so glad I found Natúa Travel. I was stressing out trying to make last-minute plans to see Tortuguero. Most all-inclusive packages were booked up and trying to coordinate the bus and boat situation myself was not ideal. Natúa got me a packaged deal at a great price. They were communicative and responsive every step of the way - I never had to worry. Everything went as planned and we had a great time. Thank you!
- E9821FZtrevorw00Great experienceGreat time exploring Tortuguero lots of wildlife. Bring ear plugs because you might be woken up by monkeys. The tour guide was friendly and very passionate.
- ellieu201800Amazing wildlife experienceWe went in July in the rainy season but got really lucky with the weather so I wouldn’t let it put you off - as we almost didn’t book due to this! The journey from San Jose and back was very long but that was due to a land slide on the main road but the bus was comfortable enough. Most importantly in Tortuguero we saw loads of wildlife! The morning boat tour was a highlight- we saw crocodiles, caimans, monkeys, lizards and loads of birds. The guides were very knowledgeable. We also went on the extra trip to see the sea turtles nesting on the beach - this was truly a once in a lifetime experience. We were initially put off by the price but it was definitely worth it. The lodge itself (Pachira Lodge) was comfortable and basic and the food was fine for two nights. Overall would definitely recommend was an amazing experience to see plenty of wildlife.
- valerieaO6620JF00Amazing tour!Natúa Tours are very responsive, I asked them a few questions by email and they were really quick to answer, they even gave us our pickup time in advance wich was a plus! We loved that excursion! From the breakfast that was excellent to the Poás Volcano that was very impressive and the lunch that was really good and to the Rainforest filled with animals including sloths! This is a private ride to these two attractions which is a big plus! Miguel was our driver and he was so nice, professional, devoted and he gave us a lot of his knowledge about Costa Rica! He was introduced to me as our driver, but he did more the job of a tour coordinator/ guide/ driver. My fiance has motion sickness and Miguel even changed his driving so he could feel better. Our excursion was a big wow because of him! He even showed us the DHL plane that crashed recently, even though it was late. We couldn’t be more grateful for all of his attentions, thank you Miguel!
- PGavaia00A good tour to TortugueroWe went on November after the turtle season is over and got 3 days of rain, nevertheless we were able to go on boat tours and see some of the local wildlife. The Laguna lodge where we staied is a nice place to stay, if you are not expecting luxury. Food was very good. Our guide Sebastian was a fantastic help and all the boat skipers were extremely helpfull in spoting animals and birds. The visit to Tortuguero "tipical" village is not necessary, only if you are realy into touristic souvenirs.
- elvalenc00An unforgettable experienceWe did a Panama and Costa Rica tour where in only 10 days we could see the best of each country thanks to the professionalism of the Mr. Jose Luis and his team who at all times were aware of every detail. I do not usually write reviews on any website since I am a traveler who normally organizes freely my trips but it was really a success to have had the services of this company without which we would not have enjoyed and taken advantage of the time so much. Really thanks guys for your great attention.
- egecr00The best tailored holidays in Costa Rica!What can you expect from Natúa Travel? Well, from the beginning, Jose and Susi will ask you about what kind of trip are you looking for, what type of places, activities and things you would like to experience, and any other question relevant to know your expectations. They will tailor the best plan according to your aspiration, and will even make suggestions that will make your stay more enjoyable. The best thing is that both of them have tried each one of their hotels or attractions, so they have a curated list of providers that will guarantee the best of the experiences.
Buy it with
Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde provided by Natúa Travel
Product Overview: Tirolinas & Hanging Bridges Day Trip in Monteverde
Number of Photos