Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Daily Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio Our daily shuttles offer a safe, convenient, and economical way to travel between the most popular destinations in Costa Rica. Shuttle service is a shared transportation option in an air-conditioned minibus (or coaster) between popular destinations. Shuttle routes operate daily, and in some cases there are multiple departure times throughout the day. However, shuttles are by no means a public bus. All the vehicles used for shuttle transportation are air conditioned, well-maintained minibuses (passenger vans) driven by reliable and punctual Costa Rican bilingual professionals, who are eager to help you move safely around the country.
San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Taxes and Fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Water bottle
- WiFi on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For Airport Pickups we will meet you at an specific point
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver
- Shuttles are per person price
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Exact Pickup Time depends on your Pickup Location
- Please give us the name of the Pickup and Drop Off Locations
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Faro Travel Costa Rica
Favorite hiking adventure!
My absolute favorite tour adventure! Faro Travel made it extremely easy to book (I booked directly through Whatsapp…
Great experience....highly recommended
During my February vacation, I requested 3 round-trip private transportation services from Faro. The trips were S…
Faro could not have been better! I booked multiple shuttles (private and shared) with Faro throughout my stay in co…
REAL horseback riding - highly recommend for all skill levels
This is a great experience and we cannot recommend it more highly! My partner has limited horse back riding experi…
A great family owned company for all your travel needs while in Costa Rica
Faro Travel is excellent! They are a family owned and run business. We got personalized service through phone, emai…
Stress Free Travel
If you're looking for help planning tourist activities of any kind in Costa Rica, look no further than Faro Travel.…
This was an awesome experience and the guides are extremely helpful! It is worth your money too! I have been on oth…
We were able to quickly arrange for a private ride from Monteverde to the SJO airport.
Deciding against the 5 hour public bus ride, we decided to hire a driver for three of us to share. We learned Faro …
The service is very good and everyone is friendly and speaks english. The prices are reasonable as well.
Transportation from Monte Verde to Tamarindo Beach
Our experience with Faro Travel was one of the best while in Costa Rica. The vehicle was and new. The driver was so…
Best shuttle driver
We were most impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of Jose Luis. Felt completely safe while he navigated…
Brilliantly organised trips and activities
I spent 2 weeks in Monteverde working on a coffee farm and Andres was my contact for taxis, trips and activities. H…
The driver (Jose Luis) was very friendly. He even stopped for us to see birds or animals and we had enough breaks. …
Made our experience in Monteverde stress free. Andres was always available if we had questions or needed rides, and…
Great service 👍
Andres is easy to communicate with. Good service. He showed me a great spot for a free hike and where to find ficus…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,549 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM
- Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM on Tripadvisor
- Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM price starts from $75.60. Discover and book Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM on Tripadvisor
- Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM on Tripadvisor
- Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM is hosted by Faro Travel Costa Rica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Faro Travel Costa Rica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared Shuttle from San Jose to Manuel Antonio | AM on Tripadvisor