Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-50, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 4 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from Hotels located in San José
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36560P235
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José
What you can expect during your visit
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José?
- Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José price starts from $97.00. Discover and book Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José cancellation policy?
- Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José?
- Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José is hosted by Destination Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destination Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36560P235
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Rafting Excitement on Rio Pacuare.
Best Rafting tour that I have been on. Our raft captain, Christopher, was awesome and made the trip down the rive…
Fun, adventurous day
This tour was incredible! Our wonderful guide Maleku truly showed us the beauty of Costa Rica, taking time to expla…
Awesome rafting experience and great service
As my first rafting experience I was lucky to have Rio Pacuare to begin with. The 4 hour raft takes you through inc…
My family did several tours during our week in La Fortuna, and this was everyone’s absolute favorite. We saw dozens…
Be ready to get muddy.
Outstanding guides, excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this tour as part of anyone's trip to Cost…
Sky walk with great fauna and flora followed by a zipline with incredible views through the Monteverde cloud forest.
The Sky Walk and Zipline were excellent and highly recommended. Daniel was our guide and very informative. He was e…
Choose another operator for this walk
I highly recommend an evening walk at this location but not with this operator. I did 2 night walks at this locati…
The ride itself was for about 8km each way along mostly rugged roads in the palm groves, but also through a village…
Scam. Don’t buy from this company, buy directly from the park itself. They charge $155 for a package that costs $123
0 out of 5. These guys are scalpers. This is a package you can buy for $123 but you can also get discounts if you c…
Best zip lining experience ever!!!
This was a dream come true! My hubby booked and I wasn’t sure what to expect, but 7 zip lines over the lush jungle …
We had a blast and felt safe the entire time! I was a little anxious going with my kiddos, but our river raft guide…
Lots of Fun!!
We had a great time. It was definitely worth it, the company picked us up at Selina in Puerto viejo and dropped us …
We called and made a reservation over the phone, when we arrived they did not let us come inside because there was …
Amazing Hike and Zip-lining experience!
My family of 4 (20,21,49&50) had an amazing experience on both the rainforest/hanging bridge hike and zip-lining. …
This is a “We’re never getting younger, so I’m going to have some fun” (quote from Pink’s Never Going to Not Dance)…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Friends
Did the Zipline and tram. It was a great experience. Be prepared to climb steps and watch your footing. The humidity makes surfaces slippery. Everyone is very nice.
Written October 9, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks so much for your feedback!, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a review!. Hope soon you come back to Costa Rica!!
Written October 10, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.