per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-90, max of 15 per group
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
: English, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- 7 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fees to the Tortuguero National Park: US $ 15.00 per person over 12 years old. Children from 6 to 12 years old US $ 5.00 and children under 5 years old: free. Contribution to the Museum of the Green Turtle (STC): US $ 2.00 per person. Under 6 years free.
- Laundry Service
- International flights
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If your pick up place is the San Jose international airport, please go to the main exit and look for the sign with your name. If your pick up place is a Hotel in downtown, Our representative will meet you at the lobby at the scheduled pick up time
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24578P46
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual - sport
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program?
- 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program price starts from $1,855.00. Discover and book 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program cancellation policy?
- 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program?
- 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program is hosted by Destiny Travel Costa Rica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destiny Travel Costa Rica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8 days. Discover and book 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24578P46
Reserve your spot
Arrival in San Jose, Costa Rica
San Jose to Tortuguero National...
Tortuguero National park
Tortuguero to Arenal Volcano
Sky Adventure park Arenal Volcano
White water rafting tour &...
La Paz Waterfall Gardens
San Jose to International...
About the operator
Destiny Travel Costa Rica
San Jose, Costa Rica
Joined in March 2019
#13 of 153 Transportation in San Jose
- 276krisztinas00Wonderful trip with ElierAll the trip was amazing, we had a wonderful guide, Elier, who made the tour just excellent. The coffee plantation, the view, the waterfall park and the lunch was really great. Elier was telling many interesting stories. We loved it!
- Departure3251169150000Destiny Tours are Awesome!This was our favorite tour / day trip! Destiny Tours is a superb company to go with. The private tours are nice and allow for it to be at your own pace. This was our second tour with them. The food was amazing and well timed. We accidently got a Spanish speaking guide, so make sure you specify the language. I translated for my partner. The driver was very knowledgeable and gave new information. He knew many people at Manuel Antonio and steared us away from scams. After the initial walk through, we were given the opportunity to do an added hike or swim at the beach solo. There were changing rooms and outdoor showers. We saw lots of wildlife!
- Departure3251169150000Very personal experienceArturo was so great! He mirrored / picked up on what we were wanting from the experience. For example, we walked worldlessly through the jungle and would quietly point out animals, other groups were a bit more boisturious. The breakfast and lunch were fantastic. He stopped along at the places he knew had wildlife, which broke up the drive out there.
- Janie C00Beautiful sights and food at La Paz waterfall, with a couple of great stops along the way.We had a wonderful time at the La Paz waterfall and nature preserve. It rained while we were eating our delicious buffet lunch, but cleared up pretty soon after that. I recommend wearing a rain jacket with a hood or use the poncho provided by the tour guide. We also enjoyed our stop at a beautiful coffee farm on the way there. Our guide was Edgar. The driver was Daniel. Both did a wonderful job. I highly recommend this tour.
- kathleenrV4434AQ00Amzing PlaceThis was a second visit for me but many years in between. It was as beautiful as the first. I always suggest it to fellow travelers.
- KevinH56800A superficial glimpse of San JoseFirst the good news. The tour bus arrived exactly on time and there were just two couples in a minivan, so lots of room and opportunity for an informative tour. The driver (Christian) was excellent, a very safe and considerate driver, but sadly the guide (Oscar) let the side down. He lacked enthusiasm and seemed to be going through the motions, churning out his spiel come what may. Questions we asked were generally ignored. In fact it seemed that he wasn't even listening to us. There was too much time on the bus and not enough focus on the important buildings.When we did get off the bus to look at the Theatre foyer and walk down the Main Street he went off for a smoke and left us on our own. Annoyingly he changed the running order, visiting a jewellery shop first for a sales pitch when the weather was dry. None of us wanted to be there or buy anything. First hour wasted. Then it started to rain just as we got off the bus for the first time and rained continually thereafter. The lunch stop was however very good. Overall a very disappointing tour.
- JuliaDeF00Expected MoreWhilst Oscar’s knowledge was informative the actual tour consisted mainly of drive-bys. A brief visit to the foyer of the theatre and not much else. The included lunch was very good.
- jamiehR6292SP00The places on visit were great but expect more of a driver versus tour guideWe had lunch on way there which was nice place but had issues with two of the three meals as made a mistake on one and was delayed but did not tell us. While another was very undercooked. We also stopped at place where they have ox car art and working area. The gift shop was nice. We also stopped at this really nice looking church made out of metal (Templo Nuestra Senora de las Mercedes). The springs were beautiful and wish could have spent more time there. Every where you looked it was breathtaking. Dinner on way back was okay but nice to have something. Our guide, Edgardo, was polite most of way but more a driver versus providing tour information. And Edgardo was a bit unhappy with us that we did not hand him surveys which thought he had grabbed after dinner but did not have alternative. All worked out in the end as I found some in glove department box when one of us asked for a Kleenex which I got out of glove department box.
- jamiehR6292SP00Gardens and Waterfalls were beautifulThe tour was well paced and really enjoyed the gardens and wildlife refuge tour. Our guide was friendly and very clear on what to expect. For instance, he said exactly how many steps to see various waterfalls so we could pace ourselves. We also got a nice tour of small Costa Rican coffee farm where our guide shared a lot about how coffee farms work.
- Gabriela Q00Amazing viewThe tour was amazing and very breathtaking.. My tour guide was very polite and knowledgeable. Arturo was awesome! My tour became a private tour due to unexpected changes. The tour company accommodated me accordingly
- susiecS9991BY00La Paz waterfallGreat trip. Small bus and only a handful of us so it felt like a personal trip. Edgar was a wonderful guide. He answered all my questions, regarding the trip and more on the country and people. When they say it rains, it sure does..! The wildlife sanctuary allowed us to be so close to animals it was amazing. Great trip.
- crailb00Go! Photos do not do this trip justice! It's incredible!This is a must! The ride, the stops, the reserve & the waterfalls were just incredible! We had so much fun exploring, taking photos, trying new foods/drinks and just being immersed in it all. It was a fantastic day!
- sukeshia202000Local Costa Rican experienceOscar was an insightful guide, sharing the local experience with a great local dinner, customized to my dietary needs (Vegetarian). I felt I got to see sights and experience a bit from the local perspective. Highly recommended!
- Ashevilleguy777700a wonderful way to see the beauty outside San JoseThis was a great trip to savor the spectacular waterfalls and the animals. If you have mobility issues. you, however, will probably not be able to see the waterfalls as the steps are quite difficult . I do recommend this trip highly and the tour guide was excellent.
- FarAway1786267995900First time in Costa Rica, not the last!Loved the experience, we got lucky with visibility but was amazing! We had a great tour guide named Armando w/ Destiny Tours.
Buy it with
8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program provided by Destiny Travel Costa Rica
Product Overview: 8 Days Nature Lovers in a Costa Rican Gay Tour Program
Number of Photos