Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour Guide
- Lunch or Dinner
- Folklore Music
- VIP Double decker Bus
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 Travelers.
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Nacional Costa Rica
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Nacional
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Transportation From Hotels in San Jose
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36560P180
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: comfortable clothes, shoes, camera
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with VIP City Bus From San José?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book VIP City Bus From San José on Tripadvisor
- How much is VIP City Bus From San José?
- VIP City Bus From San José price starts from $74.00. Discover and book VIP City Bus From San José on Tripadvisor
- What is the VIP City Bus From San José cancellation policy?
- VIP City Bus From San José cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book VIP City Bus From San José on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides VIP City Bus From San José?
- VIP City Bus From San José is hosted by Destination Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destination Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book VIP City Bus From San José on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36560P180
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Teatro Nacional Costa RicaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Estadio NacionalStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
San Jose, Costa Rica
Joined in February 2018
#32 of 274 Tours & Activities in San Jose
- Pioneer63009600Coffee funYou can not visit Costa Rica and not visit a coffee farm. We were lucky to be a small group as September is the rainy season with not so many tourists. Maria and Chalo really impressed us. They are full of fun and knowledgeable and know everything about coffee. We had a great time!
- jessicahA9296MD00Sky Trek, Sky Walk, and Sky TramThis was the most amazing experience we had in Costa Rica. Miguel, Charlie, Antonio, and Jeremy ensured both our safety and of course super fun time on the zip lines! They are so knowledgeable and have the best zip line experience. I would definitely go back! Gilbertho led our group through the forest on our walk and also had so much to share about the creatures and nature. All in all if you’re looking for adrenaline, fun, unbeatable views, and safety while adventuring come to sky adventures!
- Mizzou_Engineer00Very good guided tour.We took the night tour on a rainy night, but still had a great time. Our guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. We saw lots of frogs, insects, an eyelash viper and a couple of mammals -- a porcupine and a Mexican opossum. It was a short, easy walk.
- F9029TSlukeg00Awesome ATV experienceATV tour with Carlos was amazing! He was the best guide. We picnicked on pineapple at the waterfall. He identified several foliage and animals in the rain forest. Highly recommend.
- Pecaface23900Not recommendGreat tour guide, terrible selection for lunch and dinner. Lunch menu limited served in a hike in the wall pizzeria Dinner buffet terrible selection, over cooked food, old dessert that had been in the fridge open for days. No selection fir drinks. Not what you expect from the place nor for the money
- mbg041700Unforgettable ExperienceBooked the half day tour a month in advance & had everything confirmed the day before & the morning of the tour via WhatsApp without having to initiate any conversation with the tour company. They arrived at exactly 6:45am. 6 others were already in the van who were from Mexico, París & Barbados. The ride was long but enjoyable through the many conversations I had with the others. We shared experiences from our world travels & became very close as a group. After a half hour breakfast (delicious!) we headed to El Río Pacuare. Our guide Keylor was an awesome guy who takes safety very seriously. He allowed us to take turns sitting as lead in the raft after our lunch stop midway through the rapids. Overall, it was a fun & memorable experience that easily became the highlight of my Costa Rican stay. I did not purchase the pictures after the tour but did so a few days later after returning to the Estados Unidos which was difficult given the miscommunication that happens when you're not speaking in-person so I would highly recommend purchasing the pictures right afterwards instead of waiting until later. Thank you Destination Services for an unforgettable Costa Rican experience ¡Pura Vida mí amigos!
- nytech00Best zipline in Arenalamazing zipline. A tram takes you to the top of the volcano and then you go down 7 different ziplines. Great views of the lake and volcano as you go down. Awesome staff makes it a lot of fun.
- W7477DOkima00Very special day!!Jose was incredible and truly made our day special. Would recommend Jose to anyone!! Vehicle is brand new and sparkling clean.
- Robert S00Brief overview 👍🏻Definitely a must! The travel guild was quite talkative and provided a great experience. Gary 10/10! The Driver Antonio 10/10! Don’t worry they will tell you their name about 5 times before leaving San Jose so it makes it hard to forget! Also important note 📝! If you get car sick 😷 very easily then prepared to bring some “DRAMAMINE”! Tylenol and a bottle of water…stay hydrated.
- Tourist4320581360200Amazing guided tour of a unique ecosystemWe were so happy to have Dennis as a tour guide on this tour. His excitement about every plant and insect, his respect for his environment and his wonder at and skill at explaining the delicate balance of of the birds, plants, mammals,arachnids and insects was contagious. We saw ( and he showed us with his scope and photographed for us) so many fascinating animals and trees. He was patient and supportive of one of our group who was nervous of heights. Can’t wait to go back again! It was a highlight!
- Tourist4320581360200Exhilarating, cold, adrenaline heavy adventureOur family enjoyed this excursion, but we are not savvy, zip liners. And we were nervous, and the guys and the equipment and safety checks were very reassuring. The ride up the mountain showed us the beauty of the cloud forest from above. The zip lining was exhilarating, and we were warned that you do this activity for the adrenaline not for the view. I assure you that this is accurate. It was quite windy and at times we had to double up. It was fun, but most of our family did end up, preferring the guided hanging bridge walk in the end. Photos are good but not great value for money, you can get a helmet for five dollars that has a GoPro mount if you wish.
- Fearless2988085967500Ziplining & guided tour on hanging bridgesKnowledgeable guide throughout the tour on the hanging bridges. The ziplining was so much fun as well! All the staff made sure safety measures were always in place.
- tiffanym43300Amazing views!Such a beautiful country! Well worth the time it took to get there! The tour guide was great and nothing felt rushed.
- SassyJoieDeVivre00Magnificent way to experience the Cloud Forest!This is a not to miss if you're in Monteverde. The Cloud Forest is teeming with life - we saw a side-striped green viper snake, a tarantula, sloths, as well as other creatures. We did the Sky Walk first, which was a guided tour through the forest noting various fauna and flora along the way, and over the Cloud Forest bridges. We then went on the Sky Tram, which took us to the Sky Trek Zipline adventure followed by an optional modified bungee jump. Our family of 4 (kids ages 11 and 9) had a great time! The bungee was a little scary for our less adventurous 9 year old, but now that time has past, he's really glad he did it.
- shaquillerivera00Once in a lifetime viewsWe had Eduardo as our guide, and he was awesome! He was a really nice guy who made us feel really confident when we were on the water. We saw some of the most amazing views I've ever seen. It was like something out of Jurassic park. We saw waterfalls, canyons, toucans, indigenous huts, etc... The breakfast and lunch provided was delicious, and definitely hearty portions. The pictures we bought are amazing, and definitely worth it. On the way back, Eduardo spotted some sloths and the bus driver was nice enough to pull over so everybody could get out and take a look. I would definitely put this high on my list of the coolest things I've ever done.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
VIP City Bus From San José provided by Destination Services
Product Overview: VIP City Bus From San José
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos