Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-60, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Lunch or Dinner
- Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers.
- Transportation from Hotels in Manuel Antonio
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Transportation From Hotels in Manuel Antonio.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36560P187
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: Sun block, waterproof camera, walking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio?
- Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio price starts from $104.00. Discover and book Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- What is the Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio cancellation policy?
- Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio?
- Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio is hosted by Destination Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destination Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Canopy Tour From Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36560P187
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
I was in awe
The lines were amazing, with breathtaking views of the lake and volcano. The tour guides were very nice.
Zipping through the forest!
My wife and I booked a day with Sky Adventures. We started off with the ground tour through the forest. The female …
Beautiful hike through the rainforest with breath taking views from sky bridges. Zip lining was an adventure for ou…
Great Job Don Jose! Great tour guide, excellent at his job, bilingual! Very accommodating
Experience was great, well informed tour guide and excellent choice of restaurants both for lunch and dinner. Anyth…
Completely disorganized from start to finish. Was picked up at 7:30 a.m. we did not leave the city until after 9:00…
Great fun, even for non-adrenaline junkies
Our family of 4 (ages 18-55) went on the zip lines. The staff was great and the views were spectacular. I am not …
100/100!!! Must do!!!
First off..Arenal is a long way from San Jose. I already knew the drive from San Jose to Arenal would be long. I re…
Great tour and value for your money. Carlos was our tour guide; he was very friendly and knowledgeable. We were pic…
A wonderful experience!
We did this excursion with an excellent guide named Hugo Moraga. A very experienced & helpful guide who spoke excel…
Reynaldo guided us in the Skytram and he spotted a Howler Monkey. He asked to stop the skytram and took awesome pic…
Don't miss it!
Fantastic, so much fun, had a great guide, excitement all the way, you get soaking wet and happy. We`ll do it again…
Fast fantastic zip line experience!
The sky trek zip line experience includes a gondola up to the top followed by 7 ziplines (2 short and 5 long) for $…
The whole staff was amazing and very knowledgeable. Allen and Oscar were very kind and went above and beyond to mak…
Hike, small waterfall, views, tram, zip line.
This place was great! We did the trail by ourselves so we didn’t notice much wildlife. Maybe if we got a tour guy w…
We had an enjoyable 5 hours exploring the Costa Rican Canopy in Monteverde. We started with the tram ride to the m…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2023 • Couples
This was an amazing experience. ALL of the guides were fantastic. Professional and fun. I would 100% recommend this trip to everyone. Including families.
Written April 17, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your very positive feedback. Your comments are very important for us to improve our services and I am glad you had a lovely experience with us and we met your travelling expectations. We hope to be your choice for your future holiday destinations. Kind regards, Customer Service team
Written April 17, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hi We would like to do the zip line only on the 29th August, there are 3 of us. Is this possible? If so how much is it? Tania
Can I book as 1 person from Hotel San Bada? I am traveling alone & want to do this to celebrate my birthday! I would like to join a group?
Can I book this as 1 person & join another group for the zipline tour? The other company wrote that I could not do a single person booking. I am traveling alone.
Is this a zipline or tram? What species are generally visible?