Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-90, max of 36 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Manuel Antonio and Quepos)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Manuel Antonio and Quepos hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37412P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio?
- Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio cancellation policy?
- Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio?
- Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio is hosted by Costa Rica Groups Travel Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Groups Travel Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37412P46
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Costa Rica Groups Travel Company
San Jose, Costa Rica
Joined in August 2018
#16 of 59 Boat Tours & Water Sports in San Jose
- jamiehR6292SP00The Lankester Gardens were beautifulFor first part of trip, the Irazu Volcano was nice view of the crater. The lady of the angels church was very beautiful and appreciated that when asked questions the guide was very informative. The Lankester gardens were really pretty and the place was really well taken care of. The gardens made the trip well worth it. My favorite part was La Ceiba restaurant which was amazing. The food was tasty and presentation was delightful. I would recommend the tour and asking questions if want to get more from tour.
- 434stephl00Tortuga Island Day tripOverpriced ridiculously long day. Coach pick up was great, but the boat was absolutely packed full. When it started to rain, there was not enough space under cover for people to sit. It was basically a rowdy group of people just paying for over-priced drinks. The island itself was ok, but nothing to explore since the trails were blocked off. The sun loungers were like sardines layed out next to each other. Lunch was extremely basic.
- 300allier00Josue made our day magical!The spot is absolutely gorgeous! Warm, turquoise waters surrounded by a lush coastline! Josue was just a joy and brought us to this stunning beach during our tour! Would absolutely recommend.
- justinLNYC00Great experience with josueJosue is a great and knowledgeable tour guide extremely enthusiastic and perfect for his job he doesn’t take it as a job but more very enjoyable experience
- 63genellep00I'd do it again!This river rocks! Great action with several class IV rapids. Nothing beats floating down a river in the middle of a lush rain forest.
- Renee V00Forgot to pick up from hotelI'm sad to say that they did not pick us up for our tour, so we cannot really rate the actual tour,. If you book this tour I would suggest calling the day before to make sure they still pick you up. I have messaged the tour company and am waiting for a response.
- Alina N00Loved this experience!I traveled with a group of friends to Manuel Antonio, and we spent our day on this ocean kayaking and snorkeling tour. I thought this excursion was by far one of my favorite activities I’ve done in Costa Rica so far thanks to Josué, who kept the trip interesting and comedic with his punch lines. I was impressed by his professionalism and his thoughtfulness. We admire the hard work that Josué puts into giving his clients a good experience—thanks Josué! If you want a more detailed overview of what’s included: you’ll get to travel by kayak to the snorkeling area, observe the ocean life, kayak to the shore to eat pineapple, rinse off at the beach, kayak back, and enjoy lunch with your tour guide. Pura Vida!
- Damir-Tina00Beautiful Sunset CruiseThis tour was nice and convenient because it was sailing out of Flamingo and that’s where we were staying . And Flamingo did not have a lot to offer regarding tours. The crew was super nice. And I notice for the families that had children the crew was so good to the kids . Very patient and kind and generous. This cruise is good for couples and for families. Our boat was very nice with all the boat toys and we took a nice trip around the coast with a couple swim spots and snorkeling then back for the sunset . We saw dolphins! They provided an open bar with alcohol and non alcohol drinks and a small lunch .
- denisewK3064SU00Great Trip!This was an amazing trip!!! We absolutely loved our Tour guide Jason! He made it so fun and interactive and we felt very safe while also having a great time! Spoke both Spanish and English. Every part of the trip was smooth and they took great care of us! Jason was our favorite! Definitely recommend him!!
- JoanRuff00Do the 2-day with an overnight if you can!We weren't sure what to expect, but everything from the pick up at our Airbnb to rafting, floating in the river, seeing huge blue, morpho butterfiles, toucans, howlers, waterfalls and more was great. We overnighted and really recommend doing that if you have time! Waking up in your jungle bungalow with the wildlife is exquisite. Loved our trip so much!
- 120kellanh00Highly Recommend!This was a great day float! It was so beautiful and the guides were very kind. They had guides that spoke both English and Spanish. The rapids were fun and exciting too! The company also had a very nice facility with outdoor showers, food, and beverages.
- 6168savannav00Phenomenal experienceWow was I stunned with this tour! My 3 friends and I had an amazing time with our tour guide Alex. Tour was exactly as described, our guide even threw in a free drink and a ride on another tours boat slide! Alex was funny and kind and made sure to get lots of pictures of us and ensured we enjoyed our tour. After our tour the lunch that was provided was phenomenal at a local restaurant. We loved our tour so much we hung out with our guide even after it was over! He took us up to Playa Manuel Antonio Quepos beach, bought us some beers and showed us the beach there. Would 100% book again, thanks so much Alex, and pura vida!
- georgewilki00A lovely kayaking experience - just a shame about the snorkel equipment.A really enjoyable morning! Collection from our hotel was prompt, and our friendly guide Alex led us out kayaking across the beautiful bay, during which we saw lots of frigatebirds. He also took us to a beach and gave us cold water and cut pineapple, and later took us to a good local restaurant. The reef area had some lovely fish (triggerfish, angelfish etc.) but was very busy, with around 20 people snorkelling around the one small rock. Our main criticism was the quality of the equipment - the kayaks were fine, but my partner was given a broken mask, whilst my snorkel had a broken mouthpiece, so our enjoyment of the snorkelling experience was affected.
- 453richs00Great timeWonderful time. Sam was our guide, did a great job of saving our butts. Nature was beautiful and Sam was knowledgeable. Lunch was also great
- Wouter E00Carara National park with guideSpectacular rainforest, where wildlife is still wild, without mass tourism. Excellent guide, Antonio, for spotting frogs, bats and birds.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a blast zip lining! It was so beautiful and we got to see monkeys in the trees. The guides were knowledgeable and so fun, we felt safe and relaxed the whole time! Facilities were very nice and clean.
Written August 6, 2021
Buy it with
Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio provided by Costa Rica Groups Travel Company
Product Overview: Zip Lining Adventure from Manuel Antonio
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos