Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 25 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Tour Guide
- Transportation From Hotels in Jaco
- Minimum of 2 travelers for operates
- Entry/Admission - Jaco
- Not meals
- Souvenir photos
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Transportation From Hotels In Jaco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36560P190
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, camera
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco?
- Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco price starts from $87.00. Discover and book Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco cancellation policy?
- Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco?
- Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco is hosted by Destination Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destination Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36560P190
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rainforest Adventures JacoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedWe offer the longest and only guided cable car tour in the country. The one-hour gondola trip includes a visit to the Mariposario where you can learn about its colorful features and its habitat, following a stop in the fascinating Medicinal Plants Garden and a calm guided walk in our terrariums, where you will see many interesting amphibians and reptiles, from turtles to various frogs.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
San Jose, Costa Rica
Joined in February 2018
#32 of 290 Tours & Activities in San Jose
- Vacationer53559800A real treatThis trip was a real treat. Be prepared to experience a lot of riding in a van as San Jose is 2 hours from La Fortuna but the views along the way are nice. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of every place we visited and was really nice. We started by going to the Ox cart factory to learn the history of Ox carts, how they're made and the art surrounding the town. Then there was the drive to La Fortuna where we had a very nice lunch at a scenic restaurant. From there we went to view the Arenal volcano. Views were amazing and there weren't a lot of people out there. Lastly, we went to the Baldi hot springs to relax and unwind. Again, not very crowded and we were able to spend a good amount of time in all the springs- there were even some water slides! For the hot springs, I would recommend bringing sandals so you're not walking around barefoot. You can rent a towel or bring your own- I should have rented one so that I didn't have a wet towel to take back with me. You also have the time to shower and change clothes if you would like although the showers in the women's locker rooms did not work well. There was room in the back of the van if we packed a bag. After the springs, we had a buffet dinner at the resort. It wasn't the greatest dinner but it was food nonetheless. I went at the end of October so it showered off and on but not enough to delay any part of the trip. Overall a really good trip, I would give it 4.5/5 stars.
- mORAWAKA00Guide was not very attentive and did not seem interestedWe were looking forward to our night but very dissatisfied with our guide Brian - he did not seem as attentive as other guides we saw on the route who seemed to be finding loads of frogs snakes etc , he did not really speak English that well so was hard to understand - we saw other groups getting stuck in to Look for all sorts of creatures but our little group of 4 was not like that - very disappointing
- toddbG1859FV00Safe exciting way to see the cloud forest.So much fun to experience the cloud forest like this! Do not skip the Bungee jump at the end! We saw wildlife and amazing views. Our guides were very knowledgeable and made us feel very safe.
- V1756DUjessicam00Eco wildlife hikeThe guide on our walk was phenomenal and pointed out so much wildlife we never would have noticed. Bring bug spray and water it’s hot and humid but so worth it.
- ssg63201400Hiking experience was interesting and well done.Andre was our guide on the walk. He was very knowledgable and very personable. We very much enjoyed the hike.
- cjval00Tough but fun hike and seriously fun zip lining!The “kids” had a great time zip lining through the canopy. The walk through the jungle and on the swinging bridges was a little tougher than I expected, but very worth it. Saw lots of interesting plants and animals. And yes. My knees are better now. Thanks!
- beverlywT6551RO00Wow that was fun!!!I’ve ziplined several times before and this was by far the best experience. The length and speed of the lines were wonderful - very long and very fast. The guides were a ton of fun! They were informative and highly professional. Best of all you can tell they really love their job. The shuttle driver was an also informative regarding the history of the area as well as the wildlife. The place and equipment was clean and well maintained. Thank you!!!
- Donald H00Stop looking… just do it!!!My wife and I where picked up from the hotel exactly on time. Eduardo our river guide introduced himself and our driver Carlos. Things never got off track for a second. The drive to the rafting center, breakfast at the center, lunch at the center after the rafting everything was perfect. There were some pretty intense/fun rapids. Eduardo’s instructions and raft management inspired confidence and a sense of enormous fun the entire time!!!
- Margaret L00Beautiful Adventure - Best for in between stops on a trip. Long drive from Puerto ViejoEduardo is an incredible guide. This is actually booked through a local Costa Rican agency. The drive from Puerto Viejo is almost 3 hours, so I recommend booking this trip in between travel from one place to another. Best whitewater rafting - waterfalls, swimming and more.
- 520ilanv00Nice atracción a bit expensive ( about $115 average )Very nice ! We had the fool attraction without a guide. The “omegas” are quiet long and it is 100% safe ! Then we did the walk in the rain forest with 6 bridges , although we hardly see animals we enjoyed it very much .
- Pioneer63009600Coffee funYou can not visit Costa Rica and not visit a coffee farm. We were lucky to be a small group as September is the rainy season with not so many tourists. Maria and Chalo really impressed us. They are full of fun and knowledgeable and know everything about coffee. We had a great time!
- jessicahA9296MD00Sky Trek, Sky Walk, and Sky TramThis was the most amazing experience we had in Costa Rica. Miguel, Charlie, Antonio, and Jeremy ensured both our safety and of course super fun time on the zip lines! They are so knowledgeable and have the best zip line experience. I would definitely go back! Gilbertho led our group through the forest on our walk and also had so much to share about the creatures and nature. All in all if you’re looking for adrenaline, fun, unbeatable views, and safety while adventuring come to sky adventures!
- Mizzou_Engineer00Very good guided tour.We took the night tour on a rainy night, but still had a great time. Our guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. We saw lots of frogs, insects, an eyelash viper and a couple of mammals -- a porcupine and a Mexican opossum. It was a short, easy walk.
- F9029TSlukeg00Awesome ATV experienceATV tour with Carlos was amazing! He was the best guide. We picnicked on pineapple at the waterfall. He identified several foliage and animals in the rain forest. Highly recommend.
- Pecaface23900Not recommendGreat tour guide, terrible selection for lunch and dinner. Lunch menu limited served in a hike in the wall pizzeria Dinner buffet terrible selection, over cooked food, old dessert that had been in the fridge open for days. No selection fir drinks. Not what you expect from the place nor for the money
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2023 • Family
Hanson was our tour guide and he was very well versed on the butterfly exhibit and the medicine garden. The ride to the top was beautiful and serene…what a beautiful country. We all enjoyed both the butterfly garden and the medicine gardens…..so informative.
Written July 17, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your very positive feedback. Your comments are very important for us to improve our services and I am glad you had a lovely experience with us and we met your travelling expectations. We hope to be your choice for your future holiday destinations. Kind regards, Customer Service team
Written July 17, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco provided by Destination Services
Product Overview: Aerial Tram Tour from Jaco
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos