Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall
By Private Day Tour with Local
Explore the South Carribean Costa Rica with a local guide. Get an incredible and authentic experience, with multiple destinations all over the Talamanca area. These waterfalls of Hone Creek, will surely make you find peace and reset your stress levels. Take a dip in the cold fresh mountain water and listen to the many sounds of the jungle. These waterfalls are also a favourite Sunday-trip for many local people. We recommend combining this trip, with some of our other day-trips (especially the Bribri waterfall) for the day you desire - we also have the perfect ideas for your next adventure.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
- In-person guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- City Points
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 239151P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall?
- Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall cancellation policy?
- Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall?
- Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall is hosted by Private Day Tour with Local. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Day Tour with Local on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Peaceful trip to Hone Creek Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 239151P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hone CreekStop: 2 hoursTrip to the amazing waterfalls of Hone Creek. Not located far away from Puerto Viejo are the stunning and relaxing waterfalls hidden in the jungle of Hone Creek. With a small walk down a hill, we will find the peaceful waterfalls, where we can spend as much time as desired, looking at the surrounding nature and discuss what else to experience in the area. Combine this expereince with some of other day-trips (we recommend the Bribri waterfall) for a full day of adventure.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Following a cycling tour from Puerto Viejo de Talamancy, it was somewhat dispiriting to walk along a busy trail wit…
Great time floating in the waves!
Beautiful sand, palm and coconut trees and a hike in the jungle to a lookout over the point, wonderful!
A very enriching experience!
We were with him in Cahuita National Park and he was so nice that I cant even explain. He has a good energy, we lau…
An amazing day!
This bike tour was without a doubt one of the best things I did during my trip! Allan was the most wonderful guide …
Amazing and fun experience!!
Our trip to the waterfalls was amazing! Not only was Allan extremely friendly and patience, he was also very good a…
Big Value for $40!
The waters are so clear and the reefs teeming with colorful fish and other sea life. Guide spoke only Spanish yet d…
Saludos. Si escojo ese tour ¿se puede hacer Bribri el mismo día? Gracias anticipadas