Meet rainforest animals at the Tree of Life Wildlife Rescue Center where you’ll learn about the center’s important work; then, hike Cahuita National Park’s wild rainforest trails. Tree of Life Wildlife Rescue Center is a not-for-profit organization that provides safe haven and rehabilitation to animals that have lost habitat. The center nurses animals back to health so that they can be released into the wild. While the center’s animal population is always changing due to release programs, you’ll have a chance to meet some of the rainforest animals up-close. Then, stroll the center’s 10-acre garden of tropical and indigenous plants, including organically-grown cacao. Chocolate is produced on premises. Learn about the fascinating process that goes into making luscious chocolate. Next, you’ll travel to Cahuita National Park where you’ll hike the lovely rainforest trails. Keep on the lookout for diverse wildlife species.
• Visit the Tree of Life Wildlife Rescue Center where you’ll learn about the center’s conservation work while viewing animals up-close.
• Learn about how cacao becomes chocolate at the rescue center’s organically-grown cacao garden.
• Stroll the rescue center’s 10-acre gardens of tropical and indigenous plants, heliconias, bromeliads, and calatheas.
• Support the Tree of Life Wildlife Rescue Center’s important work with your visit.
• Hike Cahuita National Park’s lovely rainforest trails, viewing flora and fauna, and maybe even a wild sloth.