Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants
By Theresa Tours
Cahuita National Park is located one hour from Limon. During this tour you will visit the park and learn about medicinal plants which are grown there. Live a unique experience while walking through the winding trails, and be enchanted by the colors and aromas of the forest.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup "Walk out of the pier toward the main street. You will pass port security and the flea market. You will get to the main street.” the driver will be holding a sign with your name
- Entrances fees to the park
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32146P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants?
- Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants price starts from $106.67. Discover and book Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants cancellation policy?
- Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants?
- Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants is hosted by Theresa Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Theresa Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32146P3
- You'll start atPuerto LimonSee departure details
- 1Cahuita National ParkStop: 60 minutesThe guide assigned to this tour will be explaining what they will see in Cahuita National ParkRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
easy stroll on level trail with ocean and wildlife views, topped off with lazy collapse on beach....
sloths, Capuchin monkeys, raccoons, and iguanas in lush, beachside jungle; optional guides for hire outside.....
You wont regret it! Incredible!
We had an amazing experience at the sanctuary! The tour guides name was Lindsay and she was excellent! It felt good…
We saw so, so many things!
We were so lucky (timing) with our tour. The tour guides work closely with the Tortuguero Canal Boat captains. The …
A Must See For All Animal Lovers
Our guide Luis was informative, funny and dedicated to the care of every creature being cared for at the facility. …
Well worth your time
This was our second time touring this facility and I was happy to support their improtant work by coming with our f…
Amazing place - one of those which really need support. There is a lot of wounded animals. People working there are…
The animals looks amazing in the in the center especially knowing their history. Great work of all Staff and volunt…
Great learning experience
I had first heard about the Jaguar Rescue Center in the blurb line of Gecko travel agency that I had booked a tour …
Must-do in Puerto Viejo
This is a top-rate facility that does such important work rehabilitating animals and giving sanctuary to those that…
Amazing experience! And also, the commitment of the team! Im happy to see that there are people with heart! Totally…
Costa Rica animal rescue
absolutely enjoyed our time learning about the work to save and return animals into the wild, great visit for a wor…
We went on the 9:30 am tour this morning. There were a total of 9 in our tour group with people from all over: the …
Absolutely loved the Jaguar Rescue Centre tour! A must-do for sure! I was initially worried it would be too tourist…
Well run and interesting
we were shown around in a group of 12 by Pablo who spoke English. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answers …
This was my third time to Costa Rica and to the rescue center, it has changed a lot! They continue to learn and gro…