We pick you up at hotels on Tamarindo beach. The guided tour by an expert in flora and fauna, will make your tour even more pleasant by clarifying the different species of mangroves. In Tamarindo lots of natural beauty. For nature lovers and those who like to kayak. Explore the rich Tamarindo River through the eyes of our expert bird watcher and guide our kayak guide. Surrounded by jungle, this river is teeming with wildlife and birds that come to nest and fish, including herons, anhingas, egrets, kingfishers, mangroves, spoonbills, and perhaps even some crocodiles. Then wander through mangrove tunnels as wide as your boat, enjoying the luscious sounds of the jungle. It's an active and accessible kayaking adventure for everyone, and we'll do everything we can to make sure you have a successful experience on the water. Includes transportation, pipe water, pineapple and watermelon.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-95, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Meets animal welfare guidelines
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- fruit snacks
- Professional bilingual guide
- use of equipment
- Entry/Admission - Tamarindo Beach
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica We pick you up at Hotels in the Tamarindo Beach area.
- Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica We Drop off at Hotels in the Tamarindo Beach area.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36223P166
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste?
- Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste price starts from $101.54. Discover and book Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste cancellation policy?
- Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste?
- Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste is hosted by Costa Rica Itinerary. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Itinerary on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36223P166
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTamarindoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tamarindo BeachStop: 5 hours - Admission includedObserve The beauty of the Tamarindo River, which opens the way to the most colorful variety of birds and wildlife in this type of estuary, loaded with a lot of wildlife because of its location near the Las Baulas National Marine Park. The guided tour by an expert in flora and fauna, will make your tour even more pleasant by clarifying the different species of mangroves.Read more
- You'll end atTamarindoGuanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa RicaWe Drop off at Hotels in the Tamarindo Beach area.See address & details
About the operator
Costa Rica Itinerary
Heredia, Costa Rica
Joined in February 2016
#2 of 12 Tours & Activities in Heredia
- josephsM558XK00Must Do If Visiting San JoseThe tour was everything I expected and more. It’s a definite must do if you are planning a trip to Costa Rica.
- Marcooo91100Unsatisfied with trip and customer support!We arrived very early and there was still morning haze and I could not see ANYTHING! The tour guide kept saying, "it's right there, if it was clear!" We all said, "I SEE NOTHING! Your imagining things!" The booking terms clearly stated, "if weather does not permit, your booking will be canceled and you will be given either a refund or rescheduled. I wrote to the booking company and complained, asking for either a refund or to be booked in the coming dayS, but received no response. It looks like I was blocked from writing to them! I SAW NOTHING AT POAS!
- O5904CFjosephe00Worth it!!!We had such a great time with our vacation to Costa Rica. Definitely get the the tour. Its worth it. Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank me later 😁
- Relax72288700Works as expectedIt works as expected. The bus picks you up at the hotel, then you cross the lake by boat and finally take a shuttle to your hotel at your destination.
- 903keer00More than expectedVery good guide, knows the place by heart. Gave us a full tour even during our way to the spots listed. Stopped by little shops on the road the he recommended. Very accommodating and helpful overall
- maddiej16400A must do experienceA really incredible day- one of our favourites in Costa Rica- Freddy was an excellent driver too! Would highly recommend
- tim3oleary4700Arguably the best Tour Guide in all of Costa Linda!One of the most enjoyable tours was headed by our Guide by the name of Jimmy. Together with his driver Carlos, we witnessed a full day of exciting segments to include zip lining, horseback riding, a fantastic and challenging water slide, and a bath in hot springs fueled by water from a nearby volcano. Jimmy orchestrated each event with finesse much to the satisfaction of all 15 tour participants. Jimmy should be recognized for his enthusiasm and positive direction culminating in one of the most rewarding experience we ever enjoyed during a tour.
- Roam27827627001005*The views were very nice and we had the possibility to visit two places of Coffee Production, one of them Starbucks. The Guide takes us to more locations that was suppose by the tour. I recommend
- fabiennerosselet700Poas volcanoThe trip was great🙂!! Nice food the time at the coffee farm was very nice i learned a lot about coffee🙂!
- ruthmG4545TX00enjoyable tour to Paos Volcano and Coffee Tasting TourWe had a great adventure on the Poas Volcano Tour and Doka Coffee tour. Our Driver, Carlos Soto was punctual, informative, friendly , funny and made our day very enjoyable. On our way to the Volcano, we stopped at this amazing coffee shop with the most beautiful views and flower garden. It was an exceptional clear morning and was an added treat. Carlos also made an unexpected stop and was able to show us a Sloth that he had seen in the tree. The Volcano was worth the visit, it was quite impressive, we arrived early and luckily had a crisp clear view. Our next stop was the Doka Coffee Tour. We are not coffee snobs, but really enjoyed the tour of this Historical 100+ year old Coffee Mill. We certainly have a better understanding on the process and difference in coffee. Costa Rica has Top Tier coffee and does not export any coffee that is sub par. This helps to keep Costa Rica Coffee top of the line. The tours start early, such at 7:00 am. Which has worked out well as they mornings seems to be clear and you risk the chance of rain in the afternoons ( at least in September) We were fortunate to have two tours with Carlos and he was exceptional. Filled with local information and a great driver in the Traffic.
- Evana C00Great intimate tourAlmost like a private tour, the guide is patient and nice, got to see a lot of amazing waterfall places besides the volcano. Highly recommend people to join this tour
- Seaside0837857843200Great tourExcellent tour! Darío knows the best time to go up and see the volcano. He also took us to some very beautiful places not included in the tour. Great professional!
- Cindy098u300Highly recommend itOur tour guide was super friendly. We had a great experience. He really cares for the tourist's experience and explains fun facts about Costa Rica. I highly recommend it.
- D3970FBrickd00beauty of Costa RicaReally great tour with our guide Freddy, everything was well explained and planned, this tour showed the beauty of Costa Rica!
- AngelaKaluzny00AmazingThis was an amazing trip and our tour guy was wonderful. The sites were breathtaking and so beautiful.
Buy it with
Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste provided by Costa Rica Itinerary
Product Overview: Tamarindo river guided kayak mangrove & environment watching tour in Guanacaste
Number of Photos